[Reviews - 169] LikedPrinter
Summary: spuffy spuffy ...RUNNER UP for Best Romance at Cradle Of Humanity Awards Round 2 . Also NOMINATED at Spuffy Awards Round 15 for Best Fantasy Romance. And Also nominated at Cradle Of Humanity Awards Round 2 for Best W.I.P and The Lonely School Award "He’ll never fall in love he swears, As he runs his fingers through his hair, I’m laughing cause I hope he's wrong."........................ What do you do when you're in love with your former best friend but for all you know, he'll only ever see you as nothing more than just a friend? .....Based on the song I'd Lie by Taylor Swift.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes
Word count: 28535 Read: 46325
Published: 04/29/2008 Updated: 08/30/2008

1. Past and Present by pixiecorn [Reviews - 8] Liked (2846 words)
Thank you sooo much to Spuffy_Obsessed and Lauriel for being my betas. And yes I know I have another story I’m currently writing but I couldn’t not write this when the idea popped into my head:)

This story is based on the song I'd Lie which is sung by Taylor Swift.... I normally don't listen to this style of music.. myself being a metal fan.. but the lyrics to this song are what grabbed me and gave me the idea to write a story about it:)

2. Wonder whose fault that is by pixiecorn [Reviews - 11] Liked (1648 words)
Thank you sooo much to Lauriel and Spuffy_Obsessed for being my beta on this..


*sigh* guess what… I have bad news…. The surgery I had on my gums, I went back to the specialist today and he took the patch off my gum’s (that stopped anything getting onto the healing tissue) and it showed that the gum hadn’t healed as well as he liked… sooo I have to back in another 2 weeks and have the surgery done ALL over again *cries*…

3. Picking Up The Pieces Of Her by pixiecorn [Reviews - 6] Liked (1821 words)
A MASSIVE thank you goes out to Lauriel for taking the time to beta this chapter for me on such short notice. You’re a life saver.


Also, thank you so much to everyone who has reviewed so far: Hellen, Pam S, Michelle, sarah g, JO, cord kitten, maddonna001 and Ashwinder91...... you guys are what keep me going:)

4. People will do anything for popularity by pixiecorn [Reviews - 9] Liked (1557 words)
A MASSIVE thank you goes out to Lauriel for taking the time to beta this chapter for me on such short notice. You’re a life saver.


Also, thank you so much to everyone who has reviewed so far: 3xy, Jess, JO, Aurelia Carlisle, and Fallinfaery.

Oh and the picture used in this chapter... is where I got the idea of Buffy's shirt type dress.

(I photomanipulated the picture myself:))

5. You're The Closest To Heaven That I'll Ever Be by pixiecorn [Reviews - 11] Liked (1025 words)
Thank you sooo much to Lauriel for being my beta on this chapter.. Your doing an awesome job hun.. *hugs*


And thank you so much again, to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter hehe: cord kitten, Heidi, JO, Chris, Ivy AND 3xy


You guys keep me going:)

6. Can We Be Friends Again? by pixiecorn [Reviews - 10] Liked (1293 words)
Thank you sooo much to Lauriel for being my beta on this chapter.. Your doing an amazing job!! *hugs*


And thank you to everyone who has reviewed so far. You guys keep me going. Thanx to: Heidi, guest, Spikes_slayer08, cordykitten, Fallinfaery, JO, Ivy, Spikesluv AND _3xy_

7. Prove Yourself by pixiecorn [Reviews - 7] Liked (997 words)
Hope you all have been liking the story so far…. Hehe…. I’ve got many more chapters in stall, so hold on….


Thank you sooooo much to Lauriel…. You’re an amazing Beta… hehe *big hugs*…. ALSO a massive HUGE thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter *smiles*… cordykitten, AME, Spikes_slayer08, Fallinfaery, JO, Sam, Ivy, Nuke (Kings of Mercia) and Pam S

8. Some Sick Joke by pixiecorn [Reviews - 5] Liked (1106 words)
Thank you sooooo much to Lauriel…. You’re an amazing Beta… hehe *big hugs*…. ALSO a massive HUGE thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter *smiles*…: Heidi, JO, cordykitten, Ivy, Fallinfaery, Spikes_slayer08 and Pam S

9. Revelation by pixiecorn [Reviews - 6] Liked (1149 words)
Thank you sooooo much to Lauriel…. You’re an amazing Beta… hehe *big hugs*…. ALSO a massive HUGE thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: cordykitten, JO, Ivy, Pam S, Spikes_slayer08

10. Just Like Old Times by pixiecorn [Reviews - 10] Liked (1179 words)
Thank you sooooo much to my amazing BETA Lauriel *big hugs*…. ALSO a massive thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: cordykitten, Ivy, Pam S, Spikes_slayer08, You guys keep me going.

11. Love Hurts by pixiecorn [Reviews - 9] Liked (1010 words)
I just wanted to say thank you sooooo much to my amazing BETA Lauriel who has been a HUGE help so a massive *hug* goes out to her.


ALSO I just wanted to thank everyone who has reviewed so far. Thanx to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: Spikes_slayer08, serenity, cordykitten, Tammy, maxine, JO, Ivy, Pam S, Sam and ame.


You guys feed my muse and help keep me going.

12. That Little Tramp by pixiecorn [Reviews - 6] Liked (923 words)
I just wanted to say thank you sooooo much to my amazing BETA Lauriel who has been a HUGE help so a massive *hug* goes out to her.


ALSO I just wanted to thank everyone who has reviewed so far. Thanx to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: quirks, Maxy, Ivy, cordykitten, Spikes_slayer08, jo, Pam S and serenity. You guys feed my muse and help keep me going.


I don’t know when I’m going to update again…. I’ve got my year 12 half yearly exams coming up soon and I’ve had a lot of assignments that need to be done so I can pass my HSC. I’m currently working on my PIP (Personal Interest Project) for society and culture and it’s currently 11,311 words long.


Hopefully I’ll have another update and if I’m lucky have enough time to write 2 updates before all of my exams start…


So heres to hoping *smiles*.

13. Oooh, leather! by pixiecorn [Reviews - 4] Liked (1238 words)
I was originally going to post this chapter up in about 4 days…. But I just got my corset and skirt sent over from the UK (I’m in Australia) and I’m in such a hypo mood…. I’ve finished my personal interest project for society and culture and it’s 10,853 words long…. So I thought I’d give you all an update hehe....

A big thank you goes out to Lauriel (my BETA) who has been a HUGE help.


ALSO I just wanted to thank everyone who has reviewed so far. Thanx to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: Spikes_slayer08, chris, Ivy, cordykitten, Pam S, JO. You guys feed my muse and help keep me going.

14. Countdown by pixiecorn [Reviews - 6] Liked (1273 words)
I promised more updates and here they are...

Thank you sooo much to my BETA Lauriel *smiled* and a huge thank you to the person who nominated me for best love story at the cradle of humanity awards.


I just wanted to thank everyone who has reviewed so far. Thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: cordykitten, ame, Spikes_slayer08, Ivy. You guys are awesome. *smiles* You’re feeding my muse nummy treats, keeping her alive and kicking.


I exam down…. And about 5 more to go lol…

15. Not Again by pixiecorn [Reviews - 9] Liked (1305 words)
I'm in the middle of my Trial Hsc atm... so everythings kind of on a block and my heads gone haywire .....

I just wanted to thank my BETA Lauriel.. thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: mockerfab4, cordykitten, Ivy, Pam S, serenity and Spikes_slayer08. You guys are awesome. *smiles* You’re feeding my muse nummy treats, keeping her alive and kicking.


I hope your liking where I’m taking this story so far….

16. Son Of A... by pixiecorn [Reviews - 9] Liked (1048 words)
I really should be studying for my exam right now.... but I took a break to update hehe...

A HUGE thank you goes out to my amazing BETA, Lauriel. You’re amazing…….


Also, I just wanted to thank everyone who has on the last chapter: Heidi, sarah g, cordykitten, laur, Pam S, Angi, JO, Ivy and Spikes_slayer08. You guys are awesome. *Big Smiles* You’re feeding my muse nummy treats, keeping her alive and kicking.

17. Don't Play With Fire by pixiecorn [Reviews - 10] Liked (1181 words)
A HUGE thank you goes out to my amazing BETA, Lauriel. You’re amazing…….


Also, I just wanted to thank everyone who has reviewed on the last chapter, you guys certainly had interesting ways of expressing yourselves on that last chapter haha. Thank you to: sarah g, cordykitten, Ivy, demona424, Spikes_slayer08, Sierra, Pam S, JO and Eliza. You guys are awesome. *Big Smiles* You’re feeding my muse nummy treats, keeping her alive and kicking.

18. Ashes by pixiecorn [Reviews - 4] Liked (1031 words)
A HUGE thank you goes out to my amazing BETA, Lauriel for sending back my chapters ASAP so I can post them up here for everyone to see. You’re amazing *smiles*.


Again, as always. Thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: sara, cordykitten, Roxy, Ivy, spikes_slayer08, JO, sarah g, demona424, Pam S and JennO. *Big Smiles* You’re feeding my muse nummy treats, keeping her alive and kicking.


Well, I’ve finished my trial exams for my HSC so now I have 6 weeks of normal school work and then a 2 week break before I have to throw myself into hard core studying…. This story will probably only have a few more chapters to go until it’s finished and then I can concentrate on finishing Loves Bitch..

19. Substitute by pixiecorn [Reviews - 11] Liked (1118 words)
A HUGE thank you goes out to my amazing BETA, Lauriel for sending back my chapters ASAP so I can post them up here for everyone to see. You’re amazing *smiles*.


Again, as always. Thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: cordykitten, Ivy, Spikes_slayer08, sarah g, JO. *Big Smiles* You’re feeding my muse nummy treats, keeping her alive and kicking.


Also…. I plan on writing 1 or 2 chapters after this one and then sadly this story will come to an end… but don’t worry I’m working on another short story atm AND finishing off Loves Bitch. *Smiles*

20. Ponce by pixiecorn [Reviews - 6] Liked (1270 words)
A HUGE thank you goes out to my amazing BETA, Lauriel for sending back my chapters ASAP so I can post them up here for everyone to see. You’re amazing *smiles*.


Again, as always. Thank you so much to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter, your responses always help in writing chapters to come. Thank you to: cordykitten, sarah g, c98, nat, demona424, Ivy, JO, Pam S, Spikes_slayer08 and _3xy_. Based on your reviews I think I’ve come up with a good ending. Some of you may not like the way the last two chapters go and some of you might *shrug*…. So here it is….

21. I'd Lie by pixiecorn [Reviews - 12] Liked (2517 words)
It’s currently 2am in the morning… and I’m sooo tired.. But I just finished making the changes to this chapter… This will be the last chapter to this story and as I said in the previous chapter.. Some of you may not like the ending, but their will be those who do… So I’d love to hear your thoughts either way. *Smiles.


*A HUGE thank you goes out to my amazing BETA, Lauriel for helping me out with this story over the last couple of months. You’re amazing *smiles*.


Again, as always. Thank you so much to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter. Thank you to: sarah g, Spikes_slayer08, Ivy, demona424 and _3xy_. Well here it is.. The last chapter… *giggles* I hope you like it.