Author's Chapter Notes:
Sadly I do not own the characters nor do I own the songs I have used. I am playing with them! Enjoy! April you did a fantastic job, thank you so much!
Chapter 4 – You are my home.





Buffy and Spike collapsed in a fit of laughter and kisses against her door as she struggled with her keys to open the door. Buffy pulled away momentarily and stuck the key in her door to let them in. Pausing she turned to Spike and looked at him questionably.



"I don't need to invite you in do I?"



Spike guiltily looked at her,



"No Buffy I was already here with Dawn when you got here earlier. Like I said it had to be a bloody surprise."



Spike kneeled down to pick up William who had been rubbing up against his leg. Holding William the two purred and looked at Buffy's flabbergasted but amused expression.



"What" Spike daring her to poke fun at him.


Buffy's eyes flared with controlled hilarity responded quite cheerfully,



"I'm not making fun of you. I think it's cute a-a-and with the purring. Cute as it is I'm shocked too that William like's you"



"Take that back! I'm not cute" Spike growled causing William to look up and meow at Spike.



"See you two are cute together. Give it up Big Bad; you are my cute and sexy man. William is my cute kitty. I'm just still surprised that he has taken so well to you. He only likes me and Dawn"



"Really?" Spike stepped closer to Buffy and handed over the resisting blue eyed white Persian.



Buffy shook her head but was pleasantly pleased by William getting along with Spike. She put William down and watched the disappointed cat scurry off towards the kitchen.



Buffy put her keys on the table beside her door and placed her jacket on the coat hanger. Walking over to Spike she slipped behind him who eyed her suspiciously and felt her tug off his duster and place it on the coat hanger beside hers.



"Buffy luv should we…" Buffy cut him off placing her finger to his lips and softly said, " Shh" Taking Spike's hand, she led them to her room.



Spike gulped nervously,



"Buffy luv, you know I love you, but I can't go down that bloody road again. Are you really with me on this?"



"Doofus didn't you hear me tell you I am completely" kiss "madly" tugging his shirt out of his black jeans "desperately" pulled his shirt over his head and looked at his awed, loving, and lustful glazed eyes, "in love with you." Buffy's eyes shone with love and lust fixed her eyes on him.


Spike would have kept objecting because he didn't want to go down that road with her again. It was too painful but he didn't want her to think he didn't want her either. When she said she was in love with him again he was a goner. Looking into her eyes filled with love and lust, he let go of any doubts he had.


"Buffy luv, I love you so bloody much." Spike placed a loving kiss to her lips.



"I love you so bloody much too. I need to feel my bloody Spike!" Buffy pouted as she maneuvered them to her bed and straddled him.




Buffy listened as he said an incantation and suddenly the barrier was gone and her whole body felt like it was on fire. She felt his signature "Spike only induced tinglies" through every fiber of her body. Her blood was humming to life. Taking the initiative she kissed him fervently.



Suddenly, Buffy was everywhere. She was rubbing herself against him and Spike's desire for her was so intense, that he felt as if he was about ready to burst threw his jeans. He really didn't want her to think he didn't want her, but he gently pushed her off. Seeing the look of hurt and confusion in her eyes, he quickly placed a finger against her lips.




"Shh, I want to take this nice and very slow." Still seeing the hurt and fading lustful eyes he gently lifted her sweater above her head to see, much to his relief her face softened with love.



"I am going to make love to you, sweetness. The bloody way I always wanted to, luv"



At her gasp of pleasure, he seductively spoke against her neck, "Ah-Ah kitten, Spike is going to take good care of you. Christ Buffy you smell heavenly"



He caressed her skin as he removed her boots and jeans and placed them upon the chair beside her bed.


He eased out of her arms and laid her upon her bed clad with her black-laced bra and matching hipsters.


‘An I always thought her thong’s were sexy. Bloody hell I won't last a minute'



He knew she was eyeing him suspiciously as he went about the room, gathering the many items that he had laid out earlier to give it that romantic glow. He placed a sheer red shawl to the lamp on her dresser then proceeded to light the countless candles scattered around her room.



Glancing towards the CD player he noticed the music. He grabbed one and prayed he wasn't made fun of because he liked this song.


‘Actually I like the whole CD mix, hmm could let it run while I make love to my girl'


Placing it to repeat for the duration he walked towards Buffy.


Removing his shirt he threw it on top of Buffy's clothes and then extended his hand asking gently.



" Will you dance with me?".



"Dancing. That's all we've ever done, haven't we?" Buffy punned as she walked towards him.


"Oh, but we've never danced like this before, pet."


Spike whispered sweetly as he pulled her to him, wrapping his arms tightly around her holding her close for just a few moments. Overjoyed to have his golden goddess in his embrace once again, loving the smell that belonged only to Buffy. Rubbing the silky softness of her hair against his cheek and remembering the way that her skin responded to his touch alone, as he trailed his fingertips across her back. Feeling her warmth that he had missed so much, but never dared hoped to feel again.


Smirking, Spike closed his eyes, placed a kiss atop her head, and began to move. Dancing with her intimately he knew they both were aroused. Her heat and her black lace lingerie electrified his body even more so than before.



Buffy looked at Spike in shock but her eyes sparkled with mirth locked with his cerulean eyes when she heard what her stereo was playing.


All of my life
I've been searching
For someone to find me
I have been looking
Waiting for your arms
To hold me



"You like Chayanne and Vanessa Williams?" Buffy spoke with amusement.



Spike glared at Buffy and growled, "You tell anyone and you'll be sorry missy "



"OOOH Whatcha gonna do? Your threats really only go so far honey. Actually, I have known you for so long now, and I'm thinking this is a good thing, don't you think so?"



Spike pulled her closer and ignoring her questioning. Huskily he sang in her ear while they were swaying to the music. Buffy picked up Vanessa's part with him and sang along with him.


“You took me
In from the cold
And out of the dark
You have taken me
Into your heart”


You are my home
You are the one that I come to
You are the shelter I run to
To keep me safe from the cold
You are my home
You are the love
That completes me
You are the touch
That has freed me
I look in your eyes
And I know
You're my home
You're my home


You were the light in the window
When I couldn't find my way
You led my heart to
A warm tender place Here beside you


You're where I always will be
And you're where I belong
I've been looking for you
For so long


You are my home
You are the one that I come to
You are the shelter I run to
To keep me safe from the cold
You are my home
You are the love
That completes me
You are the touch
That has freed me
Now I look in your eyes
And I know
You're my home


Buffy knew the song by heart, and he already loved her singing. Smiling she pulled him closer. With all her heart and soul, she continued to sing with him. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard them singing together.


‘How can he make singing sound like a sin? And how did I never realize that we so sound good together?'


You are my home
You are the one that I come to
You are the shelter I run to
To keep me safe from the cold
You are my home
You are the love
That completes me
You are the touch
That has freed me
Now I look in your eyes
And I know
You're my home


And I'll never be alone


You are my home
You are the one that I come to
You are the shelter I run to
To keep me safe from the cold
You are my home
You are the love
That completes me
You are the touch
That has freed me
Now I look in your eyes
And I know
You're my home

You never have to be alone
Be alone, baby
Baby, you're my home
Never have to be alone
Never have to be alone, babe
I look in your eyes
Te miro a los ojos
Y me haces sentir
You're my home
You're my home



Mesmerized by each other they crashed into a powerful lip lock that ended them on the bed. Engrossed by the other, they hadn't a clue when they removed their clothing.



He worshipped her body until she was panting for more. He eased himself inside her with an overwhelming sensation that this was his heaven, his heart, and his home.



Trembling with the emotions of how he felt for Buffy, he thought he had placed these feelings deep inside his heart. He had thought he would never feel this again and was moved beyond words as they made love. They moaned in pleasure as their bodies danced with the other. Buffy pulled him closer shaking with yearning; she didn't realize she was crying from the intense emotions from their lovemaking.


Spike gently brushed her tears with his thumbs as he held her face in his hands completely at a loss questioned, "Buffy luv, are you okay?"



"Oh God yes. I just…Um Sp-Spike, William…I want to ask you something"



Buffy buried her face into his chest and hoped he would say yes and prayed he hadn't with anyone else. She would be devastated if he had.



"Kitten, Buffy luv, look at me"



Spike lifted her head to meet her gaze, "You can ask me anything."



"O-Okay but, please say y-yes." Taking a breath she looked at his concerned eyes.



"I want you to claim me, because I really want to claim you" Buffy held her breath and waited for the rejection.



Spike froze.




Buffy winced.



Babbling on she sadly stated, "You don't have to. Forget I asked."



She wiggled and tried to restart the rhythm while she dared to look at his darkened lustful eyes.



"Buffy luv, you know that it's permanent,"



"I know it's a binding unlike what humans have in a traditional wedding. I want this more than anything, please" A tear slid down and her heart plummeted that he hadn't said yes yet.



Clinging to him as tightly as she could she felt him deep within her, and she exploded when she felt his fangs pierce gently into her neck right over Angel's bite.



Still convulsing around him, she latched on as her sharp canines pierced over Drusilla's mark.


‘I have fangs? Oh, oh maybe because of the claiming ritual'



Taking pulls from their marks, they came together with a passionate kiss mingling with their blood. Moving as one they tended to their marks, and together they spoke their claim.



"Mine! My love, my eternity, and my home, I vow, my loyalty, my heart, my mate above all else and beyond eternity, I am yours"



A bright yellow, white, red, and purple haze surrounded them as the claim took and from the intensity of the powerful binding they blacked out intertwined and joined with each other.


~~~~~~



"Willow?"



"Yes sweetie?"



Willow looked at Dawn who just grabbed the last of her bags and headed for the door.



"I'm sorry you had to get in the middle of this."



"Dawn it isn't so much as being placed in the middle, I had a choice and well, I felt cornered. What took place, happened you know"



Dawn wisely looked up as something came to her.



"What did you mean about what you saw in our auras?"


Willow looked at Dawn as she had hoped this could wait, but she knew Dawn would be insistent.



"It wasn't just you, Buffy, and Spike…It was me too"



"Let me get the book that I have been reading Dawn, and then you will understand why I was blown away"



Looking through her suitcase she found the book and handed it to Dawn.



There was a knock on the door and with one last look to see if they missed anything, they set off with the concierge.



"Oh Willow you can drop off your luggage with our doorman" Dawn suggested.



"Oh that's great! I wouldn't want to be lugging this all around"


Dawn and Willow got in the cab to take them to the Summers' apartment building. As soon as they arrived at the Summers' apartment building Antonio the doorman locked Willow's luggage safely away only to have her stall him, so she could retrieve what she needed.



They thanked Antonio and made their way out into the night.



"Willow come on just give me a little hint, pretty please!" Dawn batted her eyelashes and pouted.



"You really want to know don't you?"


"YES" Dawn growled stubbornly.



"Fine, but you see this?" Willow pointed towards her face showing her resolve face.



Dawn sighed, nodded and steered Willow towards the cafe.



"Come on there's the cafe,"



They weaved through the small crowd and found a table in the corner. Willow sat across from Dawn and placed the book in front of them and turned to the section she needed.



"Dawnie this is important, this isn't so much as a prophecy as it is a destiny,” Willow declared.


“What do you mean destiny? How does this include Buffy, Spike and us?” Dawn questioned leaning in.



"Ok Dawnie but I'm not telling you much until we include Buffy and Spike ok?" Willow pointed to her face, showing that her resolve face was still very much in place.



"Fine, fine you get to win this time so tell me what you can"



Leaning in closer careful of eavesdroppers.



"I read up on this section" Willow turned to a chapter mentioning Destiny's.



"I have no idea why Giles never took the time to read this book, but he told me constantly it was rubbish."



Dawn looked down at the book in shock at what it said.



Willow picked up on her shock and placed her hand in Dawn's hand interlocking them, as their hands were aflame.


Consequently, as to not draw in any attention they let go of their hands and stared in stunned silence.



Dawn looked down at her right hand and felt the burn but what had her mind reeling though was sudden truth of it.



"Willow," Dawn quietly asked and raised her head with tears in her eyes.


"Dawnie I know. Don't say anything yet because I'm still all with the huh."



Shaking her head she looked at Willow directly in her eyes and blurted out what she needed to say.



"That's why I felt so different? It just wasn't being the Key was it? It's our Destiny, isn't it?" Dawn demanded.



"Afraid so sweetie. I don't know how I'm feeling about this either. Buffy and Spike won't like it either. We all are getting tired of being the puppets of some greater force."



Suddenly, Dawn jumped in her seat in excitement of what she just realized.



"Oh my God! I should have thought about this!"


"What Dawnie?" Willow questioned but her curiosity peeked.




"Buffy told me what happened in the cave. She interlocked her left with his right. A-And oh I interlocked my right with your right. Oh! Oh! It completes a circle of four!" Dawn enthusiastically and proudly stated.



“Dawnie you know it just wasn’t that. You’re right but it isn’t just a circle of four it’s a circle of six.” Willow narrowed her eyes sadly.



“I know they will be livid that I am involved but this is our destiny isn't it? I wonder who the other two are?"



Quietly, Willow responded with much trepidation, "Dawnie I know who mine is, but I will wait until we speak to Buffy and Spike. I have already had this interlocking flame with this new Witch at the coven. Yours is out there but this Destiny of Six the Kings and Queens of the world is going to freak out Buffy and Spike, big time!"



Willow grabbed her book and stood up from her seat held out her hand to Dawn.



Dawn interlocked her arm with Willow's, and they walked out of the cafe.



"I know where we can discuss this. We still have an hour" Dawn turned her head to hide her excitement. "I'm destined to be with someone"


Willow turned around and contemplated Dawn but then gave her hand a squeeze, and together they walked out into the night.



"Dawn whatever the case may be this is a fact, this destiny isn't like a prophecy, this is written in stone, a fact"


Dawn nibbled at her lip and quietly muttered, " Willow, we need to get our mates but since you know yours, we need to find mine quickly. I am feeling the link now, and we need to do it soon or we’ll die"



At Willow's horrified look Dawn collapsed in Willow's arms.