PART 3

The night after Spike awoke first. After watching for a while his sweet other half still sleeping on his chest, he decided to awake her, placing little kisses on her neck.
“It’s time to rise, my sunshine!”
She opened her eyes lazily and after watching him for a moment, she rolled on the other side, burying her head under the pillow.
“Just ten minutes more..” she mumbled, falling asleep again.
Spike was dumbfounded for that reply, anyway, he pleased her.

But after other twenty minutes Buffy hadn’t awaken yet.
“C’mon, pet! Night isn’t so long!” he said, tugging the sheet so sharply that she fell off the bed.
“Hey, it wasn’t very nice!”
“Sorry, but I didn’t know a better way to wake up a bloody lazy vampire like you! “.
Just the time to say it and Spike found his face pinned on the floor by Buffy’s hand, while she was sitting astride on his naked back, holding his arms behind with the other hand.
“Honey, I think I haven’t heard it right, repeat, WHO IS LAZY?”
He laughed, freeing himself from her grip, rolling on the top of her.
“Alright! This is the Buffy I know and love!”
And after a sweet and violent kiss, she showed him how much she was awake!

“So luv, what do you wanna do tonight? A massacre, a good torture?” she asked, nibbling his ear.
“Well, I was thinking of another of those ‘play-with-emotions‘ things, I have enjoyed that last night.”
“As my Sire wishes!” she whispered, folding her arms around his neck.
“I’ve thought about another plan.. with another scene, other roles that will make you taste several emotions..”
“Why just me? Aren’t you gonna eat?”
“Well, last night I exaggerated a little and now I’m afraid I have an indigestion, it’s odd for a vampire, aint’it? Anyway, for this time I’ll just watch you, it’s so damn exciting to see my Big Bad Boy in action!”
He gave her a sexy smile.
“So, now, all you gotta do is to choose your victim and listen to me, and you’ll get a wonderful dinner, baby!” So, she revealed the plan to her impatient and famished Mate.
----------------------------

< Damn! I should have listened to my mom when she told me not to go to that party.. now, it’s so damn late, and I’m all-alone at night, I just hope I won’t meet any bad guy. Poor me: mom and dad will be so angry they’ll kill me>.

The girl was absorbed in her thoughts, thinking about the way she had escaped from her bedroom and had gone to the forbidden party, hidden from her parents that right then were supposed to notice her deceive.
Just another couple of blocks and she would have been safe at home, if only...
“Excuse me, what time is it?”

The teen-ager started, hearing a sudden voice from nowhere. But she relaxed when, turning, she realized it was just a petite blonde girl, maybe one contemporary of hers. She smiled gently to her interlocutor.
“ It’s a quarter past two, and..”
“ Wrong answer, my dear..” the blonde cut her roughly, approaching her.

The girl, looking bewildered the stranger, realized with horror that something strange was happening to her face and that her eyes, from their beautiful green-blue were turning yellow.
“ ..it’s time for you to die!” so she lunged to the unlucky girl’s neck, ready to bite, when a voice stopped her.

“Hey you, leave her alone!”
And saying that, a good looking bleached blonde guy showed himself in the alley, smoking a cigarette, keeping the other hand in the task of his long black leather coat.
“ Why don’t you fight me first?”
“Ok, but you’ll regret asking me to do it!” the vampiress replied, throwing to the ground her prey to go towards him.
“Oh, I don’t think so, pet!”
So, they started a furious fight, when at the end he came off better, making her run away, after pressing a stake a inch from her heart (after all, he wanted to take revenge, making herself understand what he had felt every time she did it to him!).
The guy approached the girl, who had stayed there to watch the whole struggle and right then was watching him with adoring and thankful eyes.

< Wow, besides, he’s really good looking! >, she thought, maliciously.

Before he could say anything, she ran into him, thanked him and hugged him, putting her arms around his neck (wondering in her mind why it was so cold).
She was happy to see a smile on the guy’s lips, a smile that was turning in a devilish sneer.

< This bitch has a thing for me, it’s even too easy..> he thought, watching her coldly, freeing himself from her hug, caressing her face with a hand.

“You know.. I didn’t want anyone to hurt you..” and with the other hand he lifted her dark hair, discovering her neck and bringing his mouth to her ear.
“ .. before.. *me* !” he whispered, starting an evil laughter.

Before she could realize what was going on, his fangs had already sunk in her neck, tasting all her previous emotions like the thankfulness, the feeling of safety and protection and also the visible attraction for him, now replaced by terror and fear.
After a long sip, he separated from her, watching her with his now predator yellow eyes and he pulled her violently against a wall, making her scream, both for the scare and horror when she had looked his true face and for the stabbing pain.
The more she screamed, the more he laughed, discovering his white teeth now spoiled with her innocent blood.
“Poor little bitch! What the hell did you think? That you had impressed me? That I was the Good Hero and you were the bloody Princess to save? As you can see, you’re nothing to me, nothing but a bloody meal!” he yelled ferociously at her, giving her a violent tug to her hair to pull her against him, starting drinking from her again.

When he finished, his human face replaced his demonic features and he sent her to the ground with hard-heartedness, approaching the blonde figure who meantime had showed herself undisturbed, admiring every move of her partner.
“Come here, Buffy!” he invited her, taking her hand and pulling her close to him, smashing his lips to hers with a savage kiss that made her taste his victim’s blood.

So, licking her lips, she approached the girl.
“You?!”, was all the brunette could say, with the last effort.
“Yeah, me! And I could rip your arms out for daring to hug my fiancé! But I see that my Spike has hurt you bad enough..” Buffy said, smiling to him.

“Hey Buffy, there’s something this bitch needs to know before she dies..”
“What, honey?”
“How much I’m just and only yours! “
“Right. So am I!”
They clung each other in front of the dying girl, disgusted by their lust and passion but also unconsciously envious of that!
------------------------------------------

“ Are you ready, pet?” Spike called Buffy, while he was arranging the last baggage in his car.
By then they had been there for more than a week, so he would have taken her away.
“Paris, we’re coming!” she exulted, joining him and hugging him, jumping like a child.
“Yeah, here there’s no fun anymore..”
“Well, after all those kills in a week people realized it’s our fault, so now they hide from us, I heard them calling us ‘ the Deadly Blondies!’” she confessed, playing with a lock of her hair.
“ I know, but don’t worry! Just think about all the fun we’ll have in Paris!” he said, taking her at the car and putting himself at the wheel.
“Hun, no matter where, with you I always have fun!” she smiled, caressing his hand.
“So do I!” he answered back, pulling her close to him for a tender kiss, while he was driving damn fast.

“ Oh William, Paris will be ours, soon!”
“Yeah, pet! Today Paris… tomorrow.. the world!”

--
THE END

TBC

So, if you wanna follow them to Paris.. just wait for the sequel! :)
Thank you for reading so far!