PART 2

After quickly making themselves ready to go out, he with his inseparable black trench coat, she with a really short red dress, they walked towards one of the most isolated alley, as Buffy had suggested.
“So, ducks, what’s the plan?”
“Are you a good actor?”
He lifted his eyebrow.
“Uh?”

“You know, we could attack a whole pub and scare lots of people, but we can do it somewhere else. I was thinking ‘bout playing with them, making them feel any emotion we want them to feel, and then.. terrorizing them with the freezing truth! I ‘m sure they’ll taste better that way!”
“Oh, sounds bloody good, kitten! Just tell me what I gotta do!”
“Well, we’re gonna do a very funny scene: I play the part of the helpless victim and you play the bad boy, simple! But without any vampire stuff, just pretend to be a drunk guy who wanna rape me. Someone will hear my screams, will show up, and..”
So she explained everything to her beloved accomplice.

“So, Spike, are you ready?”
“Always, Buffy!”
After an understanding gaze, she started running, screaming terrorized, as Spike chased her, yelling.
“Come here, bitch! Where the bloody hell do you think to go? Nobody can hear you, you can’t escape from me, ah ah!”
“Oh, please, somebody help! I don’t want this wanker to touch me!”
And she was so undertaken she could shed true tears.

She arrived at the end of the alley, and he reached her, smashing her against the wall, pretending to force her to open her legs and lifting her dress, as she whispered to him.
“Carry on that way, honey, I can hear someone coming!”
Then she carried on crying.
No, oh no, it’s so unfair, no!”

“Hey man, what the hell do you think you’re doing? Leave her alone, now, or it will be worse for you!”
Spike turned to realize who had threatened (at least, that’s what the man believed!) him, and he saw a robust man, about on 40 years old, approaching more and more to the two.

Without wasting time, the man grabbed the boy by the shoulder and with a strong punch he sent him on the ground, only for the reason that Spike was supposed to react no way and even to act scared and run away.
A role that Spike played perfectly.
“Ok buddy, you’ve won, just let me go and let’s forget it!”
“Just go away, and don’t ever show your face again or I’ll kill you!” the man summoned him.
And while the vampire was departing (temporary), he laughed up on his sleeve, ready to enjoy the real show.

After being sure the ill intentioned bleached blond had gone, the man watched the blonde girl, sat on the ground with her head buried in her knees, hugging her legs, while she was carrying on (or better, pretending to) sobbing for the scare.
So, he went close to calm her down, kneeling and patting on her shoulder.
“Hey, little girl, don’t be afraid anymore, everything it’s over!” he heartened her, feeling strongly proud to be the author of her salvation.

Suddenly, a devilish laughter stood for her former sobs, and that bewildered him.
The disconcertedness grew when he met her gaze: that light, that fire in their eyes weren’t a good sign at all.
“Poor dumb man, it’s not over, it’s only the beginning..” she said, getting up with an amazing rapidity, while he was backing, trying to escape, but it was too late.
She grabbed him roughly by an arm.
“.. the beginning of your end!” so, she threw him against the wall with a huge strength.

< Where did that innocent helpless girl I had a calling for protecting go? >, the man thought, terrified
.
Then he heard another laugh, a male one, more scaring than the girl’s one, followed by a disquieting noise of steps, that resounded in the alley.
Laboriously he turned to the direction of the steps, to realize that the owner of that terrible laughter was nonetheless the peroxide blond guy he had kicked away few minutes before.
Even more incomprehensible the fact that right then the girl abandoned her lasciviously in his arms.

“It’s funny, buddy! You think you’ve rescued her, but the truth is that no one will rescue you from us!” Spike confessed, approaching the man, lifting him roughly, holding him by his neck with a hand.
“By the way, this is for punching me before!”, and with the other hand he gave him a very strong punch that sent him on the ground, in Buffy’s nearby.
“ And this is for calling me ‘little girl!’” she informed the man, before kicking him in the stomach.

Then Buffy came back to Spike, giving him a short kiss.
“Pet, I think he has suffered enough” he said, approaching with her to their scared victim, who with the last effort was able to make his last question.
“W.. wh who th the h-h- hell are you two?”.
They laughed together, giving an understanding gaze.
“I’m Spike!”
“And I’m Buffy!”
“Fine! Now that we have introduced ourselves to you..” Spike added slipping in his game face that made the man even more scared, especially when Buffy did the same.
They finished their sentence in unison.
“.. we can kill you!” so they sank their fangs in their prey ’s neck, draining him completely.

After eating, both of them staying with the demon visage, they gave each other a wild savage passionate kiss. Then their face came back human.
“What a kill! I’ve tasted so many emotions, his fear, his male pride, his protectiveness ..”
“Mm.. he was delicious! Besides, all that scene was so funny!”
“You’re right, my Queen, especially when you played the part of the helpless girl. It reminds me that night of Halloween, years ago..”
“Yeah, I still remember the closeness with you, your hardness.. and even if I was so fucking scared a deep part of me liked it and hoped that the spell wouldn’t be broken, well.. but if it hadn’t, I would be dead !”
“I don’t think so, luv: you would have just been then what you are now! Since the first moment I saw you I knew I wouldn’t have ever been able to kill you, I was just playing. Your power, your spirit, your humor and your wonderful beauty had bewitched me and still do.. “.

So, once again his lips were on hers, but that was a kiss of an infinite sweetness, a kiss that proved it wasn’t necessary a soul to love someone truly and deeply.
On their way to home, they had done nothing but holding hands, smiling to each other with dreaming eyes, so much that anyone who saw them thought they were a tender young light-heartened couple.
Nobody would have ever guessed their true nature of deadly killers.
“Thinking about Halloween, you could have killed me that night as well, but you didn’t, why?”
“You know.. I had really wondered, too. Maybe, I also felt something behind the simple hate for the enemy, since we met for the first time, and anyway.. I couldn’t eliminate such a good and good looking fighter as you!”

So, she went close to him, pretending a hug, but suddenly she grabbed him by the arm, catapulting him on the floor.
“Besides, I would have missed that so damn much!” she smiled looking him from above, triumphantly.
After all, Spike had enjoyed a bit of violence in a moment that risked being too sickly, although for her he could have been even the fluffiest of the boyfriends.
“Uh uh, baby wants to play..” he chuckled, getting up with a leap and a second after his fist was already on Buffy’s chin, making her back of several meters.
“If you play with the fire, you might burn you,.. SLAYER!!”
That last word, and the sexy way he had said it, unlighted her who attacked him, so they fought with the same passion of the old times, alternating kicks, fists, jumps and most of all unsuccessful blows, because off their huge quickness of reflexes.

After a quarter they laid on the floor, one upon the other, breathing heavily although they didn’t need it.
“Have you had your fun, luv? “ he asked her, as his hand flowed through her hair.
“A lot!” she murmured, passing a finger around his vigorous chest, where she put her head, closing her eyes.
“ You’ve really worn me out, baby!”
“ We’d better go to sleep, it’s nearly sunrise! Come here, my ducks!” he said, bringing his already asleep partner in their bed, where he immediately followed her example: their fight, even if just for fun, had worn him out, too!

TBC