[Reviews - 69] LikedPrinter
Summary: Something insidious is brewing in the Universe. And that something is boredom. Gods, supernatural beings and mortals will find themselves forever changed by the consequences of one bored Being.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Parody
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 47507 Read: 26194
Published: 07/02/2008 Updated: 12/13/2009

1. Of Gods and boredom by Blackoberst [Reviews - 4] Liked (2137 words)
This is my first attempt at writing Spuffy. There will be OOC (at least I am upfront about it), there will be confusions, there will be repetition. But I hope there will also be fun to be had.

Thank Tanit for the fact that you aren't covering your eyes in fear of my ramblings. She is trying to steer me on the right path. (You should have seen how the pages bled, blushed and burned).

For now the rating is 18, but later on it will probably rise.

2. What did you call me? by Blackoberst [Reviews - 5] Liked (2922 words)
Second installment ready entirely due to Kristi's efforts. Really bled the story until she got it to sound right. Hope you enjoy!

3. I'll see your falx and raise you a bow by Blackoberst [Reviews - 6] Liked (2054 words)
Thank Tanit that she spent the night before her birthday slaving over what I wrote in order for me to be able to bring you this. I hope it's worth her time and effort.

4. Muad'Dib Paradox by Blackoberst [Reviews - 4] Liked (1302 words)
A huge thank you to Kristi (Tanit) for being the great and dedicated beta that she is (I heard reading during a meal isn't good for you - I can only imagine what betaing during a meal can do). So a round of standing ovations for her sacrifices. Other tan that, thank everyone that commented and everyone else that just read without sharing their thoughts. Without further ado...

5. Lawyers and prosecutors by Blackoberst [Reviews - 6] Liked (2191 words)
Thanks to Tanit's vigilant eyes, I bring you this new chapter (as I've returned from the Mountains).

6. Appeals and soldiers by Blackoberst [Reviews - 6] Liked (1586 words)
I'm not sure I've said this before, but any and all quotes, names and references to books, shows and movies outside the Buffyverse are property of their respective owners.

In other news, enjoy!

7. Were and where by Blackoberst [Reviews - 4] Liked (2326 words)
All my thanks to Kristi for her beta work and to Sotia for her support. And, of course, to everyone reviewing. It really means the world.

8. Slumming by Blackoberst [Reviews - 4] Liked (2074 words)
This chapter has, as always, benefitted from Kristi (Tanit) looking over it with a fine tooth comb (three times - she's a saint I tell you).

Thanks for all their help to Carrie (Darkrivertempest) and Sotia (ssddgr). Their input and help was highly appreciated.

9. Home, Giles by Blackoberst [Reviews - 4] Liked (2560 words)
I'd like to thank my mother and god and...

Neah. I'd like to Thank Sotia and Carrie for their input and Kristi for her wonderful beta work.

10. Slayer Dreams are cheating by Blackoberst [Reviews - 4] Liked (3419 words)
First of all sorry for the delay in updates and there will apparently be another delay after this one as Kristi has announced me that she will no longer be beta-ing my fic. Also chapter 11 is proving to be a real bitch to write and this, coupled with RL has slowed me down almost to a halt.

As always thanks to my girl, Sotia (especially for her pimping my work) and to the "so evil she's good" Carrie. And thanks to Kristi for looking over this one.

11. My daughter's well being by Blackoberst [Reviews - 3] Liked (2175 words)
First of all I would like to say that this is the first chapter with OKDeanna as beta. For this I offer her my deepest thanks.

Second of all, Sotia and Carrie have helped me along with writing it. So thanks to them for being so patient as to listen to my rants and reading the first versions.

Other than that... here starts the Spuffyness... I think ;)

12. A tale of corruption by Blackoberst [Reviews - 2] Liked (2976 words)
I would like to thank Dusty for her wonderful beta work, Sotia for being my test-reader and girlfriend and for making this banner for me.

And on with the show!

13. Foreheads, tall or ridged by Blackoberst [Reviews - 3] Liked (3636 words)
Many thanks to my darling Sotia for all your support. Also thanks to everyone reading and reviewing on my fics, you bring immense joy with every comment.
A lot of thanks to Mari for her beta work and enthusiasm.

14. Be careful what you ask for by Blackoberst [Reviews - 4] Liked (2520 words)
Yup... we're slowly closing in on the Spuffiness. Many thanks to my darling Sotia for test-reading and to Mari for being a darling and beta-ing this.

15. Guardians of the knight by Blackoberst [Reviews - 3] Liked (2744 words)
The last 24 hours have been filled with ups and downs. I found out I was nominated at the Sunnydale Awards for Best new author (my darling Sotia did that) and also Cold flames was nominated for Best NC-17, Best Post-Series and Best Quickie. I have no idea who is responsible for that, but thank you.
Then Sotia left Bucharest...
Then I found that Mari had beta-ed this chapter. Yey. Then I got to catch up with LJ and my e-mails and got ready to update.
Then I got an e-mail that really brought me down and now I'm in neutral again.

16. Round and round by Blackoberst [Reviews - 3] Liked (4463 words)
I know it's been months since the last update, but I've had some RL issues to deal with.
Many thanks go to Sotia for being there, to Carrie for her prodding and to Mari for her help.
Hope you enjoy this.

17. Rude awakening by Blackoberst [Reviews - 2] Liked (3620 words)
I know it's been quite some time since I updated this and I'd like to thank any and all who have stood by me and are still inteerested in where this is going. Beta by Mari, with many thanks to Sotia. Also, take a moment and think about Nikki.

18. Speed me by Blackoberst [Reviews - 2] Liked (2802 words)
I know it's been a long time, but RL and other issues prevented me from updating this sooner. I'm very sorry. Many thanks to both Sotia and Mari.