[Reviews - 2] LikedPrinter
Summary: This is a story based on ths song "Brick" by Ben Folds Five. The song is about a hard day in the life of one of the band members and his girlfriend. My story will have a longer time span, of course and I changed the result of the decision.
Rated: 18
Categories: Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2515 Read: 4066
Published: 07/11/2008 Updated: 07/12/2008
Story Notes:
I wrote this when I was young and so incredibly naive. Since then I have had a few scares as Buffy does in this story. Trying to romanticize such a life-altering, difficult decision was irresponsible. I am not sure If I will go back and edit towards a more realistic chain of events or continue on this track with a gained respect for women who have or will have to make such a decision. I especially want to apologize to my beta whom I have personally offended. I'm so sorry and I have never stopped thinking of the email you sent me in regards to the would-have-been third chapter.

1. Today, the Day by Aurelia Carlisle [Reviews - 0] (1347 words)
My beta did a stupendous job on this chapter. I hope you enjoy this version as much as I do.

2. Time To Tell The Truth by Aurelia Carlisle [Reviews - 2] Liked (1168 words)
another chapter beta'd by the awesome sydney. Someone nominate her for something, b/c she is the stuff!