Author's Chapter Notes:
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME. I ACCEPCT ALL REVIEWS GOOD OR BAD. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
This is a Buffy/Spike story and a Buffy/Angel story. You'll have to read to figure it out.
The chapters will be in spikes and Buffy's point of view. I will update my stories at least once or twice a week. But since I don't have access to the internet often, my post will be probably once a week. Don't worry i am writing chapters ahead of time and if I get a lot of them done then i will post more then one at a time.
CHAPTER ONE*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My name is William Giles, but everyone knows me as Spike. I live in a little place called "Sunnydale" or as I like to call it "Sunnyhell." I moved to this lovely town when I was just two years old. I am originally from England but my pops, Rupert Giles, moved us here when my mother died of breast cancer when I was a year old. So you can pretty much say I called this place home. Well enough about me let me tell you what has been going on around here.

I own this club called "Bronze." I bought it when I was 20, and now I'm 22. I know what you are thinking "How does a guy at the age of 20 able to buy or even for that matter be able to afford a club. Well the answer is "No my father is not rich and he didn't buy it for me and second I have been working since I was 14. I did anything from cutting grass to construction. I saved up all my money and was able to buy the Bronze.

I did a lot of work when I first got it, it was a shit hole, but it's my baby. I put almost all my time and money into it. My manager of the place is my best bud Xander Harris. I've know Xander since kindergarten. One day he was getting picked on by three 2nd graders and let's just say I taught those punks a lesson. So ever since that day, we've been best buds.

Xander got this girlfriend named Anya. She is a spitfire her. For some reason she is in love with money and says anything that is on her mind. Told ya she is a spitfire.

Anyways, Xander has a sister named Faith. They are about four years apart. Faith is what I like to call a bad ass. She does what she wants, who she wants, and listen to no one but either Xander or good ol' me. I like to think of her as my little sis.

Then there's Willow Rosenberg. She is another one of my best friends. Willow is a also four years younger than me and Xander. She was in Faith's classes so they are friends. She hangs out with us a lot, so we like to think of her as part of what we like to call "The Scooby Gang."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today is Faith's 18th birthday. We are throwing the party at the Bronze tonight. So right now it's about 5:30 and the party is not going to start till 8. So we are trying to get everything set up.

Xander is down stairs making sure the bouncers know who to let into the VIP section tonight and Anya is working on the cake.

Willow is with Faith right now. They are out shopping for school clothes. Monday is the start of the new school year. Faith's excited because they only have one year left and they graduate. She's a smart girl but she just like to make people think she's not, but the rest of know shes excited about going to college.

As for me, college is not in my future anytime soon. I use to think I would go, but ever since the Bronze, I figured I wouldn't need it. My family and friends thought I was crazy when I told them, but "hey it's my life" like Faith likes to say. Plus I don't have the time right now with trying to run the club.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The party is in full swing. It's been going on for about two hours. We are all sitting in the VIP room right now singing "Happy Birthday." I think Faith wants to cry, but that could just be me imaging things.

Now we are handing out our presents to her.

Xander and Anya got faith a new sound system to go into her car. It's about time she got one. The one she had, she play it so loud it busted out all the speakers. Willow got Faith two new Cd's that she has been wanting. And last but not forgotten I got her the one thing I know she will love. The one thing she has been bugging for for the past 3 months, a new pocket switch knife. I know you might be thinking that's it, But hey she has been whining she wants one and I was like if I hear her whining for a knife one more time, I'm going to strangle her.

So now we are all walking down the stairs to the lower level to as Faith likes to say "Shake our sweet thangs," didn't know I had a sweet thang.

As we make our way to the floor I just so happened to glance to the bar and that's when I see the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes upon. I tell the guys to go on without me that I needed a drink.

As I approached her, I notice that she is even more beautiful that I thought. Once I get to the bar, I tell Johnny the bartender to get me coke with little ice. I'm standing so close to her that I can smell the sweet smell of her perfume.

"Hi," I say to her.

"Hey," she says back.

"My names William."

"Hi William."

"May I get you a drink?"

"Sure. Coke is fine."

"Johnny, a coke for the lady please."

I turn to her and smile.

"Thank you William."

"You are welcome."

As we sit there and drink, I can't stop starring at this beautiful angel sitting in front of me.

"Would you like to dance" I ask.

"No thanks. I actually need to be going."

"So soon?"

"Yeah. I need to get home."

I can't help but feel really sad at the thought that I won't be able to get to know this angel a little better. Before I can say anything, I watch her get up and start to put her jacket on and head towards the door. Then I tell myself "Idiot run after her."

"Wait" I yell out to her.

"Yes" she says as she turns around to face me.

"Can I get your name?"

"Buffy. My name is Buffy."

"It was a pleasure to meet you Buffy, hopefully we will see each other again?"

"Maybe"

Then she turned around and walked out the door. I can't help but smile as I make my way back to the gang.

"what are you smiling about?" Xander says.

"I think I'm in love!"

The gang all look at each other and back at Spike wondering what the heck he's talking about.

TBC*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Chapter End Notes:
I accept all reviews good or bad.