Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok sorry about the last chapter. I didn't know if I had posted the second chapter, so I posted it and I guess I posted it twice. Sorry about that. Some of the next few chapters will be in both Spike and Buffy's POV. Thanks so much for the reviews. I'm glad you all like it.
Chapter 3

Lunch Time

Buffy's POV

"Hey Willow."

"Hey."

"Guys meet Buffy Summers."

"Hi Buffy" everyone says.

"Buffy these are my friends." "This is Faith, Oz, and Tara."

"Nice to meet you all." I say.

"Hey B we were just talking about going to the Bronze tonight. You in?" Faith says.

"Um I have to ask my mom but I think it will be OK." I say.

"OK well we will be there around 8. Meet us in the VIP section." Faith says.

"The VIP section? Do you think they will let me in there?"

"Yeah. We have the hook up there."

"OK."

"So Buffy were you from?" Says Oz.

"I'm from L.A.."

"What the hell made you move here to Sunnydale?" Says Faith.

"Well me, my mom and my sister moved here after my mother divorced my father."

"Wow sorry Buffy." Says Willow.

"Hey it's OK. My mom felt we needed to get away start fresh in a new town and all."

"Well enough about me tell me about you guys!"

"Well me and Faith have know each other since we were in diapers. I met Oz and Tara when we were in the third grade. So the rest is history."

"Cool. So you guys been friends for like forever almost."

"Yeah pretty much." says Willow.

The rest of the lunch time is spent getting to know everyone better. I learned that Faith has an older brother named Xander, he's only four years older then them. He's actually the manager of the Bronze, I guess they do have the hook up as Faith said. I also learned that Xanders best friend named Spike owns the Bronze. They promised to introduced me to both of them tonight.

Well the bell just rang so we are all going our different ways and we promised to meet up tonight at the Bronze.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Later that afternoon


"Hey mom."

"Hey baby. How was your first day of school?"

"It was OK. I like all my classes and I actually met a few people."

"Oh really. I told you would like it here."

"Mom I actually wanted to ask you if it was OK if I could hang out with them tonight?"

"Tonight? You know tonight is a school night Buffy."

"I know mom but I swear I wont be out late. I was just going to hang out with them at the Bronze for a few hours."

"The Bronze? Is this a club young lady?"

"Yes mom. But I swear it's not that bad. You remember me telling you about it the other night. And don't worry one fo the people I am hanging out with her brother is the manager there."

"Alright I guess, but I want you in this house by your curfew and no drinking and absolutely no boys." she says laughing.

"OK. I promise. Thanks mom."

I kiss her on the cheek and run up stairs to find something to wear.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Three hours Later

"Buffy Summers down here right now. Last time I am telling you to come eat dinner." my mom yells up the stairs.

"Alright coming."

I grab my purse and head down stairs. I head into the dining room and my mom and sister are already sitting at the table and are waiting on me.

"Bout time. Geez can you be any slower?"

"Shut up squirt. I had to find the perfect outfit."

"Alright girls calm down. Now lets eat before the food gets cold."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

45 minutes later

"OK mom I have to go or I'm going to be late. I promise I will be home on time."

"Alright Alright. Go."

"Bye mom" I say as I run out of the house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

15 minutes later

Man who knew that everyone would be here. I'm outside waiting in line to get in. Hopefully everyone wont be mad at me for being late. I think I just heard someone call my name. There it goes again. I turn to the left and try to see who it is.

"Buffy. Over here."

I look at the front of the line and I see Willow. She motions me to come to her. As I walk up there I can just feel peoples eyes on me. A couple of girls who I say this morning at school give me a nasty glare.

"Hey Willow."

"Hey. Nick she's with me." Willow tells the bouncer.

"OK. go in." he says.

Once we are in I turn to Willow and tell her thanks.

"Thanks Willow. I thought I would never get in."

"It's OK. You shouldn't have to wait in line after tonight. Come on lets Go meet up with everyone else."

As we walk upstairs to the VIP section I noticed just how packed it is in here tonight. The band is really good tonight. Willow tells the bouncer at the top of the stairs that I'm with her.

"Hey B. I thought for a second there that you wouldn't come." Faith says.

"Hey guys. Naw my moms said it was cool. I just had to eat dinner and stuff before I could leave. Sorry for being late."

"Naw it's OK."

"Hey gang" I hear behind me.

The figure just steeped up on my left. I turn to glance a t him. He's has dark hair like Faiths and is dressed in black slacks and a some kind of cartoon character shirt. I'm assuming from the information I received earlier that this is Xander.

"Hey Xan-Man" Faith says.

"Xander this is Buffy. She's knew here." Willow said.

"Hi" I say shyly.

"Sup. So your new here. Welcome."

"Thanks. It's nice to meet you."

"You guys want anything to drink? And Spike told me to tell you guys that he will be up in a little while. They are a little short handed behind the bar, so he's helping out."

We all sit down on the couches they have up here and start random conversations. Pretty soon we all start to make out way down stairs to the dance floor. After about four songs we all start to make our way back to our seats up stairs. When we get up their I noticed that our drinks are there waiting for us. I guess Xander brought them up here when we were dancing. I am talking to Tara when I hear Faith and Willow start talking to someone who just entered the room. I don't know who it is because they are standing behind me but I know that voice. I turn to see who it is.

"Buffy I would like you to meet Spike." willow says as i turn around.

OMG this is Spike? Man was I in for a surprise.

TBC*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Chapter End Notes:
I finally made a banner for the story. let me know if you like it.