Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry about all the posting errors. I hope that doesn't make you all stop reading. thanks for all the reviews.
Chapter 5

Spike's POV

"Beep, Beep, Beep" I hear ringing in my ear. I turn to the left to smack the alarm off. I can't believe 7:30 a.m. got here so fast. It just seems like I just laid down to go to bed. Well I better get up and get ready for the day.

Today's Monday, so I have a lot to do today. First off I need to go down to the hardware store to go buy some light bulbs for the men's room at the club, then I need to find call Xander and see if he wont mind coming in early tonight to help out because we are going to be short staffed tonight. Trust me for some ungodly reason we are packed on Monday nights. It's usually the kids from Sunnydale High.

I get up and take a shower, then I make my way into the kitchen to make me some breakfast. I think this morning I will make me some eggs and bacon with some toast. Just something simple.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soon I'm out the door and heading to the hardware store. I called Xander before I left and he said he would meet me at the club around 4, so that gives me a few hours to do what I need to do.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's ten minutes to four so I heading to the club. We have about 2 hours before we open, so I need to go count the inventory and make sure everyone has showed up for their shifts and make sure the place I cleaned up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hour and half later and I am making my way over to Xander who is currently setting the bar up.

"Sup Xan" I say.

"Hey. So are we set for tonight?"

"Yeah. I'm going to work behind the bar tonight to help cover it. If you don't mind do you think you can cover the VIP section tonight?" I ask.

"Sure man. You sure that's all you need me to do?"

"Yeah. And tell Faith and them that I will be up there later on tonight."

"Sure man. Well I am going to go call Anya before we open. She was kind of upset that I had to come in early today." He explains.

"Sorry man, but I really needed you."

"It's OK man. Well I better go."

"Laters."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Xander has just came down from upstairs and I'm helping to make everyone's drink orders. I see Faith and them walk down the stairs and I noticed there is someone next to Willow but I can't see their face, but all I see is a head of blond hair.

"Hey Xander, who's that girl with Willow and them?" I ask.

"Oh that's the new girl. She just moved here from L.A. Ah what's her name, she just told me. Dang it." He tries to remember. At this rate, we will be here all night.

"Ah it's OK. Wanna help me with these drinks?"

"Sure man."

As we are working on the drinks some people come up to the bar so we decide that since Faith and them are dancing we will just make theirs last.

After we finish with the customers we make the gangs drinks and as we are walking up the stairs to the VIP section I see the girl that was talking to Willow earlier talking to Tara as we enter the room.

"Hey Spikey." Says Faith.

"Hey guys. What are you all up to tonight?"

"Nothing much just hanging out." Faith says.

"Hey Spike I want you to meet a friend of mines. She just moved here from L.A.." She turns and calls out to her but I don't hear the name because I'm to busy watching Willow's new friend turn from Tara and walk towards us.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I thought I might not see her again. Oh man if she's Willow's and Faith's friend then that must mean she goes to Sunnydale High.

"Buffy I would like you to meet Spike." Willow says.

Man she's even more beautiful tonight then last night. I wonder if she will dance with me tonight or maybe at least we can talk more.

"Nice to see you again Buffy." I smile.

"Hey William um Spike I mean."

"Spike you can call me Spike. Everyone else does." I say to her.

"You to know each other?" Willow ask. I can tell she confused.

"Yeah I met Buffy here last night at the bar." I explain.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy and Spike's POV

Twenty minutes later Buffy and I are sitting on the sofa in the corner and are talking about any and everything.

"I didn't think I would see you again." I explain.

"Yeah sorry about running out on you last night. I had promised my mom I wouldn't be gone long." I smile at him and explain.

"It's OK I'm just glad your here now."

"I'm glad I'm here to." I smile at him.

"Would you like a refill?"

"Yeah thanks. Here let me go with you?"

"OK but only if you want to."

"Yeah."

As we are walking down the stairs, I put my hand on her lower back as we continue our conversations. Soon we are making our way through the crowd of people and are now standing at the bar.

"What would you like?" I ask her.

"Coke is fine."

"Johnny two cokes please." I notice her pulling out some cash from her purse.

"Oh, don't worry about paying. Since you are friends with me, you don't have to pay. Anything you want you can have no charge." I tell her

"OK thanks." She says as she puts the money back into her purse.

Soon we make our way back to our seats upstairs. As the night wears on, me and Spike get to know each other more and I have to say, not only is he hot, but man he is such a gentlemen. I can tell he is flirting with me and I must say I am flirting back. But I know before anything happens, I have to tell him my age.

"Buffy, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me Saturday night? On a date I mean." Man am I nervous.

"Spike I would love to but there's something I must tell you." I can see his smile fade some.

"Sure what is it?"

"Um. Well I'm only seventeen." I say nervously.

Boy was I in for a shock from his reaction. I guess he not what I thought I would expect.

TBC *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Chapter End Notes:
let me know what you thinks.