Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's taken me long to update. I've been real busy. I hope you are all enjoying the story. Once again I am sorry about all the posting errors. I really hope you all will still continue to read my story.
Chapter 6

Buffy & Spikes POV

'OK Spike you can do this. It's easy just ask her out. You have been flirting with her all night and shes been flirting back, so you know she likes you just be a man and ask her.' I coach myself.

"Buffy, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me Saturday night? On a date I mean."

'See that wasn't so bad. I knew you could do it. Ok buddy focus. You need to find out her answer.'

"Spike I would love to but there's something I must tell you." My smile fades some.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


'Ok so maybe she doesn't like you. What an idiot you are. You should have seen this coming. Of course she has a boyfriend. Who wouldn't date her. Have you seen her?' Spike thought to himself

'Ok Buffy how do you break it to him? You just have to say it. I'm sure he will understand. Ok he's saying something. Pay attention.'

"Sure what is it?" he asks

"Um. Well. I'm only seventeen." 'See that wasn't so bad.'

"Seventeen?" 'Wow. Wasn't expecting that. I guess I kind of was since she goes to school with Willow and Faith, but it's not that bad. Age ain't nothing but a number, right?'

"Yeah. I turn eighteen in March. I'm sorry I did not mention it before. I was kind of nervous about telling you." I explain

"It's OK. I don't have a problem with you being seventeen. To me, age is just a number. It's what on the inside that counts the most to me."

"Wow. You don't? That's really sweet and I feel the same way. To me age is just a number to. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Ask away."

"How old are you exactly? I am assuming you are in your early twenties right?"

"Right you are. I am 22 actually. Thanks for not thinking I'm some old geezer." I tell her.

"You are very welcomed. Ok. Now that we have our ages out of the way, I would love to go out with you. Now I know that us going out would be against the law, and my mother would never let me go out, especially now if I tell her you are 22 years old, but I would still like to go out."

"Yeah that is probably true. Man I hate being old." I laugh

She giggles. "Well we can go out, but we might have to keep it a secret." Buffy say seriously.

"We can. But only if it's what you want. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about it." I say to her.

"Yeah. It's OK with me if it's OK with you. So how about you pick a place and time and I will meet you there. How's that sound?" I say to Spike.

I smile at her. "Ok. Sounds great to me. How about we meet at the fountain in the park around 8 this Saturday night. Naw as far as were we are going, that will be a surprise.?"

"A surprise? What kind of surprise? I like surprises!" I smile back at him.

"Well what kind of surprise would it be if I told you the surprise? Just be there and you will find out, and dress casual. Where we are going, you might need to wear casual clothes."

"Ok. I will meet you there." I say to him.

We continue talking about everyday stuff. I go on to tell him how I met Willow and the others, and he tells me all about his business. I have to say he makes me laugh.

'Man I can't believe I have a date with this beautiful women. Man am I lucky. Now I have to make sure this is a perfect date. I don't want to ruin it.'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Twenty Minutes Later

I look down at my watch and notice the time. I have to be home in about 20 minutes.

"Well I better go. I have to be in for curfew, and if I'm not there on time, my mom will have my head." I say shyly.

"Well we better get you going. I want you to have your head for the date. Wouldn't be any fun without looking into your beautiful eyes all night." I smile at her.

I can tell I am blushing. 'He is so sweet.' "Why thank you Spike for the beautiful compliment." I smile back.

"You are very welcome Buffy." I say as I look into her beautiful eyes.

*~*~*~*~*~*

As we are getting up from out seats, I see Willow and the others start to make their way toward us.

"Hey guys. We were just going to go downstairs to dance, you guys wanna come join us?" Willow asks.

"Sorry Willow I can't. I have to get home. I'll see you guys at school tomorrow OK!" I tell her.

"Ok. Well it was nice to have you here tonight. I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you tomorrow."

"I had a very good time tonight." I glance at Spike as I say that.

"Ok. Let me walk you to the door. Do you need a ride? I'd be happy to drop you off." Spike asks Buffy.

"Um no. I don't live far. I can walk." I tell him as we walk down the stairs.

*~*~*~*~*

Soon we make it to the door, and right before I walk out of it I turn to him and tell him how much of a good night I had.

"I had a great night Spike. Thank you for everything."

"Hey. I'm glad you had a good time. So I will see you soon?"

"Yeah. Well I better go before I'm late. It was nice to meet you again Spike." I tell him.

"It was nice to meet you again to Buffy. "

I watch as she turns around and walks out the door. I can't believe I actually have a date with this beautiful angel. Oh man, what am I going to do on our date? Well I will have to think of something on my own. I sure as hell can't go to Faith or Willow for this one.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An Hour later

As I'm getting ready for bed, I can't stop thinking about my date I have this Saturday night with Spike. Man is he so cute. He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. To bad I can't tell Willow about my date. But man is it worth it. I just hope my mother wont fund out about this, or she will kill Spike then me.

Oh man, what am i going to wear? I wonder what we are going to do. Well I better get to sleep. I need all the sleep I can get.

TBC *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews Please.