Author's Chapter Notes:
Looking for a person who would like to help me with the story. I know what I'm going to write, i just need someone who can pre-read it before i post chapters. email me or message me if you would like the job
Chapter 2

Buffy's POV

My name is Buffy Summers and I am 17 years old. I just recently moved here with my mother and sister from Los Angeles.

My parents just got a divorce because my father decided that he didn't want to be a husband and a father anymore. It broke my mothers heart, but I am happy that we are getting a "fresh new start" as my mother likes to put it.

Last night after I got finished unpacking my boxes. I told my mother I was going to go for a walk and explore the town. At first she didn't want me to go, but I told her I wouldn't be gone long and that I would stick to the main streets.

As i was walking by the park, I heard something that sounded like music. As I started to get closer to the music, I realized where it was coming from. The place is called "Bronze." I decided to go inside and see what the place was all about.

After waiting about 5 minutes in line, I made my way to the bar. All of a sudden it feels like someone is watching me. And then I heard a deep voice next to me.

I turned to the voice that spoke to me and I have to say that this man has the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen.

He has offered to buy me a drink and I don't want to be rude so I accept it.

We are soon talking and I can feel his stare upon me. He has just asked me to dance. I look down at my watch and realize that I have been gone for almost two hours. I promised my mother I wouldn't be long. Sadly I refuse his offer to dance with me.

I then move to get up and start putting on my coat. He hasn't said anything to me so I start to make my way to the doors.

Right as I am about to exit he calls out to me. I turn to acknowledge him. He has asked for my name, usually I would not tell a stranger it but there is something about him that makes me what to get to know him more. I tell him my name and then leave.

Next Morning~*~*~*

Today is my first day at Sunnydale High. And let me tell you, I am nervous as hell.

As I am walking up the stairs to the office, I can't help but look around and notice the different groups of people scattered around.

To my left I see a group of girls who are tall and look to very snotty. To my right I see a group where everyone in the groups is wearing black, and in the middle of the group seems to be a girl. She looks to be like the leader of the group. The last group I land my eyes upon is a group that looks to be like the jocks.

All of a sudden my eyes land upon the one that has his back to me. From what I can tell is that he is tall with dark spiky hair. And then all of a sudden he turns around and locks eyes with me. He starts to make his way over to me.

"Hi" he says.

"Hi"

"My name is Angelus but my friends call me Angel."

I can't believe he is talking to me. I have never had a jock talk to me before. At my last school I wasn't exactly the most popular person. God he's cute.

"You must be new here."

"Huh, Oh yes. My names Buffy, Buffy Summers."

"Nice to meet you Buffy."

Right then at that exact moment the bell had to ring.

"Well, I guess I will see you around Buffy."

"Yeah. Bye Angel. It was nice to met you."

"Nice to meet you to."

I watch as he meets up with the group of friends he was talking to earlier.

I pull out my schedule and see where I need to go for first period. Looks like Mrs.Parks Algebra II first period. Luckily the class was just around the corner from where I was standing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I make my way to the front of the class and take a seat in the only open seat there is.

"Welcome class." the teachers says.

"It looks like we have a new student this year."

"Buffy Summers. Buffy can you please come stand next to me please?"

Oh man I hate it when your the new kid. I also hate it when the teachers make you stand in front of the class. It's so embarrassing.

"Buffy please tell the class a little about yourself."

"Hi. As you know my name is Buffy. Lets see a little about me. Well, I just moved here from Los Angeles with my mom and little sister. My favorite color is red and I hate math."

The class laughs at the last statement.

"Well, I hope I can change your mind Miss Summers. Maybe you will love math after this year."

I doubt it. I make my way back to my seat.

"Well class let's get started."

"Hi."

I turn to the girl next to me who jsut said hi to me.

"Hi."

"My name is Willow, Willow Rosenberg."

"Hi willow."

"If you want, I can always tutor you in math?"

"Yes thank you. I am absolutely horrible at it."

"No problem. Would you like to have lunch with me?"

"Sure."

"Good. Meet me outside at the benches located under the big tree for lunch."

"OK. Hey Willow?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks again."

"Your welcome."

I turn and try to listen to what the teacher is saying. I can already tell that this is going to be a boring class.

Soon the bell rings and the students start to get out of their seats and head for the door. I catch Willow before she heads out.

"Hey Willow, can you help me for a second?"

"Sure what you need?"

"Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Browns English IV class?"

"Sure here is what you do. Go out the door and make a left, then go to the end of the hall and make a right and his classroom is the first door on the left." Willow explains.

"Thanks Willow. I will see you at lunch."

"Your welcome and good luck." Willow says as she walks out the door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3 minutes later I enter the class room. When I first enter I noticed that not a lot of people have entered the class so I make my way to the back of the class for the seat closest to the window.

Soon the bell rings and the class fills up with students. I noticed that sitting int he middle of the class is one of the girls from the group of girls I saw this morning. Man was I right about her. She really is snotty. I warn myself to stay clear of her this year.

TBC*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!