Author's Chapter Notes:
A massive thank you to Lauriel for being my beta on this. This is the last chapter of this story so I hope you all thoroughly enjoy it *grins*…. Thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: PhotographyNut, moa and cordykitten. Oh and I’ve never written smut before so hopefully I didn’t ruin this chapter with my amateur writing haha.
Chapter 3:


As soon as the couple burst through the exit doors of the Bronze and out into the night, Spike’s lips fused themselves to Buffy’s in a desperate need to feel her again. They pulled apart briefly to call for a cab, all the while Buffy was nipping at Spike’s ear and neck. The feelings were driving him wild.


Spike growled and pulled Buffy closer to him, hands running up and down her back as his tongue battled with hers.


“Your,” there was a cough from behind them a few minutes later, breaking through their lust-filled haze. “Taxi’s here.”


“Thanks, mate.” Spike smiled, slipping a hand into Buffy’s as he helped her into the back seat of the cab.


As soon as she slipped into the chair, she reached into her bra and pulled her phone out. She was clicking away as Spike gave the driver the directions to his flat. With a husky voice, he turned to Buffy and spoke, “Wha’ you doing, luv?”


“Huh?” Buffy asked, her eyes breaking from the screen of her phone to meet his gaze. Spike gestured to her phone with a nod of his head.


“Oh. Just messaging my friend so she doesn’t worry about me,” she smiled, resuming her typing.


Gone home with ‘Billy Idol wannabe’ *laughs*. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.


Once the message was sent Buffy slipped the phone back into her bra, her purse occupying the other cup. She was quick with her movements, not wanting Spike to see the message she had written. She smiled to herself before turning to meet Spike’s eyes, his eyebrow raised in amusement and his face a mask of intrigue.


Glancing down at her breasts he let out a laugh.


“It’s the only space I have to put anything,” Buffy shrugged, folding her arms across her chest, “I don’t have pockets.”


“I could help you with tha’,” Spike responded, running a hand up her thigh sending a course of shivers in its wake. Her eyes closed as her breathing increased when Spike’s lips closed in over the pulse point on her neck. Buffy’s breath hitched as his hand ran dangerously high on her hip.


Buffy jumped when she felt the vibrations coming from her phone in her left breast. Faith had sent her a message.


Getting me some sexual chocolate tonight, talk later, B.


She laughed to herself, shaking her head as she flipped her phone shut and slipped it back into her bra.


“Wha’s so funny, pet?” Spike smiled, hand still on her hip.


“Just my friend,” she replied, her breath hitching again as Spike’s fingers tugged on the strap of her thong.


As soon as his fingers had touched her thong strap he pulled back leaving her groaning for more. Buffy turned her head to see Spike fishing his wallet out of his back pocket and paying the taxi driver.


The couple barely made it up the stairs to the front door of Spike’s flat. Every few seconds Spike would push Buffy up against the wall of the stairwell and attack her mouth.


Buffy slipped her legs down from around Spike’s waist and tugged him up the stairs, allowing him to once again lead the way.


Spike pulled his keys from his back pocket and struggled slipping the key into its lock. Buffy grinned, watching Spike struggle to open the door and slipped her tiny hand around his waist, playing with the clasp on his belt buckle.


‘What are you doing!’ Her mind screamed at her. She’d never gone home with anyone before, her and Faith always left the Bronze together unless, on the off occasion, when Faith went home with Xander. In which case Xander drove her to Willow’s house. Her heart was racing, not understanding what had overcome her to make her so confident.


There was something about Spike that intrigued her.


She smiled hearing Spike groan, his head coming to rest on the closed door. The noises he made, the way he spoke, something about this man made her want him in ways she’d never wanted any other.


Buffy let out a squeal as Spike spun, his hands cupping her bottom as he lifted her into his arms. Her legs automatically slid around his waist, locking herself to him.


“You’re driving me crazy,” Spike groaned, kissing her collarbone as he slipped his keys back into his pocket.


“Likewise,” she whispered in a husky tone.


Spike opened the door to his apartment with one hand, stepping inside and slamming her back against the door as it shut.


Breathing out a throaty moan at the pain of being slammed into the door, Buffy couldn’t help but let herself succumb to the pleasures Spike was giving her.


She gasped, reality slowly working its way through her lust-filled mind as Spike’s groin came in direct contact with hers.


“I’ve never done this before,” she whispered, her heels digging in harder to his back as they pushed away from the wall, Spike stumbling down the hall on his way to his bedroom.


“Tha’s ok, Pet,” Spike smiled, his head spinning as the alcohol still worked its way through his system, “I’ll take care of you.”


“Oh,” her breathing hitched as her feet hit the floor. Spike’s hand ran up her thighs bringing her dress up with them. “I have no doubt a-about that.” She raised her arms to help him slip the dress from her shoulders. “Still I just wanted to say I don’t do this kind of thing often.”


Spike slipped his boots off and kicked them to the side of his room. “Really no’ complaining here, luv.” He pushed Buffy back onto his bed. “And just for the record. I’ve never done this kind of thing either.”


With a smile she slid up the bed, her matching black lace panty and bra set obviously having its affects on Spike. She reached into her bra and pulled out her purse and phone and set them on his bedside table.


Spike stood, frozen on the spot as she raised her legs one at a time, not bending them at all. She unstrapped her heels, letting them drop on the floor beside the bed.


“You’re, uh…” he let out a cough, “Very flexible.” He moved closer to stand at the very edge of his bed, knees hitting the mattress.


“I’m a gymnast.” She smiled, sitting up. “Flexibility is definitely needed for what I do.”


Buffy though her chest was going to explode as she watched Spike pull his shirt from his body. ‘Oh, God!’


“See something you like, Pet?” Spike smirked, crawling up the bed on all fours like an animal stalking its prey.


‘I’m a bad, bad girl.’ She thought, gripping his belt and pulling him forward onto her.


“I see something I like,” She smiled, her lips suckling on his earlobe. Spike groaned, his hips starting to slowly push against hers in a steady rhythm. “I think it’s unfair that I’m showing so much skin.” She kissed down his neck. “And you’re not.” With a pout she pulled back.


“Look at that lip,” Spike groaned, eyes darkening.


Buffy’s heart sped up seeing the animalistic hunger for her in his eyes.


“Gonna ge’ it.”


Spike’s lips crashed down onto hers just as Buffy’s hand reached for the back of his neck to pull him to her. His right arm supported his weight as his left hand ran up her thigh lifting it to mould against his body. Buffy gasped at the sensations she was feeling, the new position of her leg allowing his groin to hit her pelvis perfectly, his jeans hitting her clit.


Her gasp allowed Spike to slip his tongue into her mouth as Buffy raised herself higher. His left hand slipped up her back and found the clasp at her back to unhook her bra. It took a few tries but with a smirk he felt it go loose.


“Hey!” Buffy exclaimed, pulling back to see Spike smiling. “That’s not very… oh.” Her eyes fluttered closed as his head bent down to take one of her breasts into his mouth. “Tha-”


Spike moaned, biting down softly on her nipple, causing Buffy to grip the back of his head, pulling him in closer. His skin was warm against hers and with shaky hands she reached down to his belt, unclasping it. Spike pulled back, a grin on his face.


“Now, now, Pet,” he tsked, slipping her arms from her bra, which lay loose across her chest. He flung it onto the floor and reached for the edge of her panties. “None of tha’ yet.” He slipped her thong down her legs, grinning at seeing her bare and glistening before him.


Nervous at being seen naked in front of him, Buffy moved one hand to cover her breasts, the other covering her naked groin. His gaze sent shivers through her body, bringing her to awareness that she was about to sleep with a complete stranger.


‘You only live once,’ she thought, knowing Faith had drilled the saying into her head enough times.


“Why you hiding, luv?” Spike smiled, pulling her arms away from her body and laying them above her head, as he spread her legs and slipped in between them. “You’re gorgeous.”


“It’s not very fair,” she pouted, sliding her legs around his waist and tightening them. Her confidence was coming back. “That I’m naked.” Her hands gripped his tight. “And you’re not.” She flipped them, now sitting astride him.


“Wha’?” Spike was bemused that the tiny scrap of a girl he’d held in the palm of his hand had flipped him over as if it took no effort at all.


“I told you,” she grinned, lowering her face close to his, one hand holding both his wrists as her other worked on loosening his pants. Doing a good job of not showing how nervous she really was, she whispered into his ear, “I’m a gymnast. I’ve got muscles you’ve never even dreamed of.”


Spike’s eyes rolled into the back of his head as he let the feel of Buffy pulling his pants down consume him.


“I could ride you at a gallop until your legs buckled and your eyes rolled up. I could squeeze you until you popped like warm champagne,” she let out with a throaty moan, seeing his straining member waiting to be devoured. She slipped his jeans to his ankles and let them hang from the edge of his bed.


Climbing back up his body she lifted her hips and ground down against his straining member. “And you’d beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.”


“You’re on dangerous ground, luv.” Spike met her gaze, his eyes full of hunger and desire. His hips slid up and down, coating himself with her juices.


“Dance with me?” she asked, smiling as she leant forward, laying her hands on either side of his shoulders.


“Oh, we’ll dance, pet.” he grinned, his hands gripping her hips, “We’ll dance all nigh‘.” He let out a moan as he slowly entered her.


“Oh God!” Buffy gasped, rising up into a sitting position, controlling how fast he entered her. She’d only ever had sex with one other person and he was nowhere as big as Spike.


She and Riley had dated from when she was 16 years old up until she was 17 and a half. He’d left her for Cordelia Chase who was a busty brunette with lots of money. All thoughts of Riley left her as Spike slid all the way in.


“Chris’, you’re tight.” His eyes rolled back. Her hands rested on his chest, her vaginal muscles squeezing him as they adjusted to his girth. He’d known she wasn’t a virgin as soon as he entered her, but he could tell she hadn’t had sex in a while. She was sexually frustrated like there was no tomorrow and the tightest thing he’d had in years.


“Uh huh,” Buffy moaned, throwing her head back, adjusting her knees on either side of him, gasping at the sensations it caused. Spike opened his eyes and his breath hitched as his hips started to move with hers.


She was a golden goddess bouncing atop him, her hair flinging about her like a halo of gold. Her breasts were perky and begging to be taken and with a narrowing of his eyes, Spike flipped their positions.


“Can’t take you slow,” he moaned at hearing her gasp at the new position, “Go’ to take you fast.”


Her legs wrapped around his hips and pulled him closer.


“Oh, God!” she moaned, reaching a hand down to rub her clit. Spike rested his forehead on hers as they moved. “Right there.”


“Here?” Spike asked, slamming his hips faster into hers, smiling when he heard her moan his name in between pants. He could feel the frantic movements of her hand as it rubbed against her clit and it was driving him crazy.


“Right there,” she gasped as Spike’s movements quickened.


Spike grabbed her hand from her clit and pulled it above her head. “Want you coming all for me love. Not by your hand.” Buffy groaned at feeling her climax fluttering away. She had been so close to release and he’d known it. ‘Bastard’


Spike reached for her other hand that was grasping his backside and pinned it with the other above her head before he dipped his head to her breast and bit her nipple. Her climax caught her off guard and she screamed. Spike moaned speeding up his tempo feeling her squeezing him. Her hands broke free from his grasp and she cupped his bottom pulling him in harder and deeper as she rode out her climax. Spike soon followed, spilling his load into her waiting snatch, the warm liquid coating her insides. ‘Oh God!’


Buffy was moaning beneath him. “That was,” she moaned meeting his hazy gaze, “Amazing!”


……………………………….....................


“That was one wild weekend, B,” Faith laughed, slipping her arm through Buffy’s as they walked down the hallway to their lockers. They were late for school again as Buffy’s mother had decided to pick another argument with her.


“Tell me about it!” Buffy grinned remembering the way Spike had treated her body. The way he’d pleasured her. Taken her to heights she’d never even dreamed of reaching before.


“Snap out of it, Blondie,” Faith laughed, turning the key in her locker and grabbing her books. “I still can’t believe you rang me.” Faith slammed her locker shut and turned to face Buffy, one eyebrow raised.


“What was I supposed to do!” Buffy exclaimed in defence, shutting her own locker.


“What? I’m not doing that. He’s still asleep,” Buffy whispered, slipping on her dress as she peeked around the corner to watch the rise and fall of Spike’s chest.


“How come I’ve always got to come get your dumb ass?” Faith ground out. “I’ve got to go.”


Buffy heard Faith’s distant voice whispering to the ‘chocolaty goodness’ she’d gone home with last night.


“Are you sure? We could always-”


Buffy pulled the phone away from her ear when Faith’s throaty moan cut through the receiver. She fixed her hair in a loose ponytail and turned her gaze once again to the naked man before her.


He was a work of art. His hair was bleached white, cheekbones jutting out giving his jaw a deep curve when he smiled in his sleep. Lowering her gaze, Buffy skimmed down his chest to his abdominals, even in his relaxed state they seemed tense, his hips were lean and defined. He mumbled something Buffy couldn’t quite make out and rolled to the side grabbing a pillow and bringing it into his embrace.


“Wood, stop!”


“I don’t think you want me to.”


“Faith! He’s waking up!” Buffy hissed, seeing Spike move again, hoping he wouldn’t wake up before she had the chance to leave. She really wasn’t looking forward to the after sex awkwardness and decided it best to leave.


“I’m coming B. I’ll be there in 10. Hold tight.” Buffy let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding.


“Goodbye Spike.” She whispered before slipping from the room.



“You got to admit it was pretty funny.” Faith laughed, slowly following Buffy down the hall.


“It was not! I thought he was going to wake up.”


They rounded the corner and started walking towards the library. Their computers class with Mrs. Calendar was always in the library first thing on Monday mornings.


“You could have indulged yourself in some morning sex,” Faith grinned, raising her eyebrows at Buffy suggestively as they neared the double doors.


“Holy shit!” Buffy exclaimed, jumping back from the door as if it had burnt her.


“What?” Faith asked looking through the small windows and into the library.


“That’s him! That’s them!” Buffy exclaimed, glancing through the windows once more before staring at Faith, panic in her eyes.


“Holy crap!”


“Girls?” Jenny Calendar’s voice broke their musings as the doors opened. “Are you going to join the rest of the class anytime today?”


“Sorry, Miss. We uh-” Buffy stammered avoiding Spike’s gaze, her hand gripping Faith’s tight as they made their way to their seats.


“Car troubles.” Faith smiled, directly looking at her chocolaty goodness called Robin Wood.


“Right…” Jenny smiled not entirely believing the pair. “Where was I?” She asked, turning to face Wood.


“Uh-” Wood broke his gaze from Faith, “Introducing us to the class I believe.”


“Oh right,” Jenny smiled, turning to face her students once again, “This is Mr. Robin Wood, our new principal. Mr. Snyder had an unfortunate accident a few weeks back and won’t be returning-”


“Yes!”


“Riley!” Jenny warned, her eyes narrowing.


“Sorry.”


“That’s quite alright. Now, Mr-”


“Just Spike, Luv,” Spike cut in, speaking for the first time since the two girls had entered the room.


“R-right, well. S-Spike is filling in for Mr. Giles for the next couple of months as he’s been sick. Are you sure it’s ok for the students to call him that?” Jenny asked, her question directed at Wood.


“Uh, I guess.”


Buffy’s eyes were wide as she leant over the top of her desk to whisper in Faith’s ear. “I slept with the fucking librarian!” she hissed, pulling the back of her skirt down as Riley tried to grab it.


“B,” Faith turned in her chair to face Buffy, “I slept with the new fucking principal!”


“We are SO dead!”


“Ditto.” Faith agreed.


Spike knew as soon as he had seen her walk through those library doors that he was a doomed man. But seeing her now, bent over the small desk, her tartan pleated skirt rising up her thighs and the top buttons of her blouse slipping to show her cleavage, he knew he was going straight to Hell.


‘You’re a dead man, mate.’


Chapter End Notes:
Sequel anyone??