[Reviews - 31] LikedPrinter
Summary: spuffy Nominated at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards Round 3 for Best Smut ................... I can see what you want. But you seem pretty young to be searching for that kind of fun, So maybe I’m not the one. Now you’re so cute. I like your style. And I know what you mean when you give me a flash of that smile. But girl you’re only a child. Throw two best friends, Buffy and Faith into the Bronze. Add some alcohol into the mix. One very hot bleach blonde and his friend and trouble is bound to happen. Loosely based on the lyrics, Does your mother know.
Rated: 15
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7492 Read: 8008
Published: 09/02/2008 Updated: 09/15/2008

1. Running Late by pixiecorn [Reviews - 6] Liked (2078 words)
I know I'm working on another story at the moment.. and I've just sent two chapters of to my BETA:) so i thought I'd share this short story with you.

Thank you again to my amazing BETA Lauriel for editing this chapter for me *huggels*. This story is going to go for about 3 chapters…3 long chapters *smiles*. And at the end if you all like it I have left it open for a sequel maharaja……

2. Dance with me by pixiecorn [Reviews - 3] Liked (2159 words)
Woooo i'm so excited.. i got my car yesterday... it's my first car ever... so sorry it took me a little bit to get this chapter up... I'm just a tad hyped atm.....Thanx sooo much to Lauriel for betaing this story for me *hugs* your amazing hun. Thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter…*smiles*. Thanks to: PhotographyNut, cordykitten, stacy, spikes_slayer08

3. We are SO dead by pixiecorn [Reviews - 22] Liked (3255 words)
A massive thank you to Lauriel for being my beta on this. This is the last chapter of this story so I hope you all thoroughly enjoy it *grins*…. Thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: PhotographyNut, moa and cordykitten. Oh and I’ve never written smut before so hopefully I didn’t ruin this chapter with my amateur writing haha.