Disclaimer: I dont own anything!!! oK!! Happy now!!!??? lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




“Buffy luv” Spike started walking back into Angel’s office, her back was facing him, he gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Don’t touch me!” she gritted her teeth, moving her body to get out of his reach.

“Sorry luv” he mumbled shocked at her outburst, what had he expected? Her to run into his arms and forgive him? Not bloody likely.

“Oh you’re sorry! You’re sorry? Spike why didn’t you tell me? Did you not even care about me enough to tell me?” She whispered the last part emotion taking over and tears beginning to form, ‘I will not cry. I will not cry’ she repeated to herself.

“That’s bollocks Buffy and you know it! Its because I cared too much about you to tell you…”

Spike practically shouted, he looked at her. He knew she was hurting and that she was upset, but to think he didn’t care? That was ridiculous.


“ I wanted you to have your normal life, vampire lover free. I…I thought you needed to be with a real man, who can treat you right…who can take you into the sun.”

He sighed, he slowly made his way closer to Buffy, they were inches apart now and the heat between them was intense.


“Spike,” she whispered staring up into those crystal piercing blue eyes, ‘wow’ she thought she could get lost in them forever.

“I’m the slayer, I know there’s others but that wont change who I am. I know what goes bump in the night and I’m the one who protects others from it.”
She rested her forehead against Spikes and let out a soft smile, “Besides I prefer the dark.”


Spike arched his eyebrow smirking down at her; both had huge smiles on their faces anger had certainly gone.

The mood seemed perfect, as Spike lowered his face slightly so his lips just touched the tip of her nose, where he planted a small kiss. Buffy closed her eyes, relishing the feel of Spike once again near to her.

“Spike” she murmured, pressing her body slightly against his, he cupped her chin and began to raise her lips to his.

“Buffy”

The moment had passed. At the door stood a not so happy Angel, furious at the coupling before him.

“Angel” Buffy spoke with a slight hint of annoyance, pulling back from Spike’s warm embrace, she moved to face her old lover.

“Long time no see…well actually no seeing as you seem to of stalked me a lot on your little trip,” she mocked, hands on hips, she certainly wasn’t impressed.

“I wasn’t stalki…”

“ If it wasn’t bad enough you had hired that idiot to watch me, but you…and you” she turned to Spike, “ were there. What’s wrong with you?”

“How did you know?” Angel sighed looking up into her green eyes.

“Let’s just say, you guys aren’t quiet fighters”


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



The music thumped around the place, the club was dark, with only the flashes of strobe lighting flickering. The place was packed and everyone was dancing and enjoying themselves, that was except the two undead vampires.

Spike walked off towards the blonde beauty, pushing people out of the way; he turned back to Angel

“Look! I know I don't have a shot with her, all right? Probably never did, but I still care about her, and I'm not gonna let her end up with a jerk like The Immortal. Or you.”

“Hey!” Angel bit back anger in his voice, “ours is a forever love.”

Spike scoffed at him throwing his arms out for exaggeration “I had a relationship with her too!”

“Ok sleeping together is not a relationship”

“It is if you do it enough times.” Spike smirked, loving the fact that he was annoying Angel.

***

‘What was that?’ she thought to herself, looking around the packed club, she scanned the crowd. Had it really been him? She was certain she had heard his voice, that sarcasm could be sensed from a mile off.

“What’s up baby?” the man who was holding her asked. He had his arms linked around her waist and pulled her closer.

“Nothing…” she spoke her face burrowed in confusion, she carried on dancing, twirling around often enough to keep a look out.

***

“Spike” Angel barked, pissed at the comment Spike had made previously,

“What?”

“The head?”

“I thought you had it?” they both turned to the bar where the butler from the house they had retrieved it from was carrying it away.

“Hey!” Spike roared, before chasing after him and facing him off,
“ where you think you're going with our head, Jeeves?”





Now Buffy was certain that she had heard Spike, she broke out of the Immortals grasp and ran to where she had heard the familiar voice.

“Where you going?”

the Immortal called after her, but to no prevail, she pushed her way through the crowds.

She stopped suddenly and looked at the scene played out before her.
There in front of her was Spike.

Spike.


The man who had died for the world, sacrificed his unlife for her, how could he be here, now?
And in Italy?


She watched him fight, she was mesmerised with his speed and agility; he was so fast, kicking and punching his way through the bulky men. It wasn’t until Spike had hit him, till she noticed Angel was with him, what was going on?
Why were they here?
And how come Angel and Spike were together?



“What the hell are you doing?” she heard Angel roar picking himself up off the floor,

“I was confused, ya git! It's very loud in here.”


Buffy smiled ‘Just like Spike’ she thought, wait; she wasn’t meant to be missing him, she was meant to be angry. Hurt. Upset. Why hadn’t he told her?

Fury rushed through her veins, just as she was about to walk over to them they had disappeared. She looked around confused but could not see them at all. They must of left, she turned to exit, but felt a strong hand grip her arm.

“Did you see that fight!” he laughed, smiling down at her, “Is that what you rushed to see?”

“Yeah…that’s what I wanted to see.” She sighed staring at the exit, longing to see Spike again.

“You wanna dance?” he whispered smoothly, sliding his arm around her waist, she pulled back sharply and tore her arm away from his hold. “What’s wrong?” he asked sincerity in his voice.

“Sorry,” she spoke softly, still stepping back slightly to be out of his reach, “I…I don’t feel too well” she lied, looking down at the floor. “I’m just gonna go home, get an early night and all…”

“Ok…let me walk you home,”

he told her placing his hand on the small of her back. She shivered at his touch, but did not want to seem to be distant; so she told him she would be fine, gave him a soft kiss on the lips and walked slowly out of the nightclub.

Once out of sight, she sprang into a run, only stopping as she came to a cross-junction. She scanned her surroundings, trying to figure out where they had gone.

It was useless they could be anywhere.



########~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~############

A/N: Hey guys hope you like!!! Please review this one!!! I hope you like X