Disclaimer: Hey guys!! Sadly i do not own this!!!!

#############

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Ah…ahh…ANGEL!” she screamed her release, her blonde hair flowing over her shoulders as she smiled down at her lover. Rolling off she lay next to him and nestled into his embrace. “That was nice” she sighed dragging her fingernails over his bare chest. Staring up at him with her glowing green eyes she joked “ I’m not gonna have to stake ya am I?”

“No, I’m not Angelus” he smiled planting a kiss on the top of her head.

“Should I be offended? That I don’t make you entirely happy” she smiled. She hadn’t meant it to come out like that, of course she was glad he hadn’t turned all evil soulless vamp again, its just she was upset that she didn’t make him as ‘happy’ as he was with that slayer he’d been with…Bunny?

“Nina, of course you made me happy, it was amazing, its just I…” Angel stuttered, how could he put this? Nina was wonderful it was just Buffy was on his mind and nothing could compare to that bliss they had shared. “I was just more conscious you know? I just made sure I didn’t forget about my soul.”

She seemed happy with that answer, as she had not rebuked him, “Nina?” he asked looking down at the head on his chest, she was fast asleep. He smiled as he too closed his eyes and went off into a dream world. About Buffy.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“You’re what?!” Angel barked at the bleach blonde in front of him.

“That’s right I’m going, the whole evil law firm ain’t for me, I realised what I want!”

he smirked his hands stuffed in the pockets of his long black duster. He stood in front of Angel’s desk rocking back and forth on the heels of his Doc Martins, Looking smugly at Angel.


That fight with Illyria really put things straight in his head. He realised that instead of wasting his time getting punched in the face by a blue haired demon he could be in the arms of his love. That is if she isn’t too busy wrapped in the Immortals grasp. Without realising Spike had transformed into vampire face at just the thought of his slayer in another mans arms, not even man but a demon? Shaking it off Angel continued.

“Do I even have to ask where you’re going?” he frowned, he too had Buffy on the brain and he wanted nothing more but to take her in his arms and breathe her in. he was not going to let Spike take her away from him.

“Well that depends” Spike teased, “where do’ya think I’m going?”

“Buffy” Angel gritted between his teeth.

“Who’s a clever boy!” Spike cooed pouting his lips and raising one eyebrow suggestively “Strike that last part…so do I get the plane?” he smirked. Leaning on the edge of Angel’s desk, prepared to light up a cigarette.

Angel stood quickly and moved round to snatch the cigarette from Spikes lips. He broke it in half and then turned to Spike arms crossed in front of his chest, “ oh you can get the plane” Spike looked chuffed in his little victory, “and I’m coming too” Angel finished shooting Spike an evil smile before grabbing his jacket and heading for the door.

“No you’re bloody well not!” Spike exclaimed following Angel out of his office his duster billowing behind him, “I’m not gonna let you waltz on over there and sweep Buffy off her feet, like a hero! That’s my job!”

“Yeah well I’m not gonna let you either, I've known her longer than you…She’s Mine.” He leered at Spike before reaching the elevator and pushing the button waiting for it to arrive.

“What a stupid bleedin’ ponce you are!” Spike growled “She's mine!”

“Mine”
“Mine”
“She is mine!”
“You git mine”

The two vamps argued back and forth, eyes glaring at each other neither took notice that the elevator had arrived, doors open and in there stood a figure.

“Buffy”

they both muttered, the blonde stood stoned face as ever and pushed past the two of them and strolled into Angels office without a word. Angel and Spike were stuck to the spot each looking over their shoulder at the blonde beauty that had passed them.

Before looking back at each other, Spike stared Angel in the face and said, “MINE.” Then turned and continued back to the office.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;


A/N: Hey hope you liked!! a lot more to come!!! Review as always!!