Author's Chapter Notes:
Yay so my HSC and exams are finally over *grins*...... as my mother has told me often now *Welcome to the real world*...


haha i've got a part time job now working at JB Hi-Fi and for those who don't know what it is its a store that sells DVD's and TV's and playstation/games ETC....


ANYWAY. Thank you soooooo much to my amazing beta Lauriel who has taken the time to edit this chapter for me *huggles*... your amazing darl:)

AND: thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter:):) Babs, PhotographyNut, burnkitty and cordykitten
Chapter 3:


Well, I was sixteen when suddenly
I wasn't that little girl you used to see
But your eyes still shined like pretty lights
And our daddies used to joke about the two of us
They never believed we'd really fall in love
And our mamas smiled and rolled their eyes
And said oh my my my...



It was hours later when Buffy woke in the middle of the night with a grumbling tummy. Sitting up in bed she vaguely recalled not having eaten dinner that night. With a smile on her lips, she turned to face the reason why she hadn’t eaten anything.


William was laying belly down on their bed, a grin playing on the edges of his mouth. His blonde locks were dishevelled and Buffy had to shake her head, pushing away the memory of her hands running through those soft locks only hours before.


Blushing, she reached onto the floor, running her hands around the surface until she found her silk robe. She slipped from beneath the sheets silently and tied the ribbon of her robe around her waist before exiting the room as quietly as possible.


It wasn’t until she was halfway through making her omelette, eggs being the only form of food in the house besides some milk that had been sitting in the fridge for God knows how long, that she realised not only hadn’t she eaten but she hadn’t fed her horse Cole as well as William’s horse Dawn either.


Buffy flicked the stove off and slipped on her boots. She was halfway to the front door when William slipped his arms around her waist.


“Where are you nicking off to in the middle of the night?” His voice tickled her ear and sent a wave of shivers down her spine.


“I was hungry and cooking an omelette. I- I didn’t feed the horses,” Buffy stuttered out when William slipped his hands into the front of her robe, where her tie had loosened, leaving her robe partly open.


“Sweetheart…”


Buffy’s breath caught in her throat when William started suckling on her ear.


“They live in a paddock that’s full of grass. I’m sure one night of no’ having horse feed won’ do them any harm.” His hands were splayed across her stomach, drawing lazy patterns as Buffy’s breath came in short pants. “Come back to bed, Pet.”


“I’m starving and am going to finish making my omelette.”


It took all of Buffy’s willpower not to turn around and crush herself to William, but the rumblings in her stomach once again signalled how hungry she really was.


She turned anyway and let out a startled gasp to see William hadn’t put anything on before he came downstairs, she tilt her head to the side.


“See something you like, Pet?”


Buffy licked her lips before lifting her head to meet his intense gaze. She smiled brightly, nodding briefly before walking back to the kitchen where she turned the stove back on to finish making her omelette.


She heard William come into the kitchen and turned around to find where he was standing, which happened to be right behind her, now in front.


“I think,” he started, his hands resting on her waist, “seeing as I’m completely starkers,” he started to untie her robe, “you should be too.”


Buffy however, had other ideas and raised her spatula to slap his hands away.


“Ah ah ah! This omelette isn’ ready to be flipped yet, luv.”


Buffy only smiled in response and turned around, her back to him.


“No. But mine is and I’m hungry.”


“You’re no fun.”


Buffy could hear the pout in his voice and imagined the fold of his bottom lip as he pouted. Sometimes he was too cute for his own good.


Buffy couldn’t figure it out. Yesterday they had been yelling words of hate at each other and now they were back to being a loving couple. What had her mother said to William last night?


After finishing her omelette and crawling back into bed, Buffy had a dreamless sleep. She tossed and turned, thoughts of what tomorrow would bring plaguing her mind. William slept soundlessly, his arms wrapped around her, encasing her in his warmth.


In the morning Buffy slipped from his arms quietly and grabbed her clothes before tiptoeing to the bathroom. She showered and dressed quickly and let her wet hair hang out around her shoulders, not bothering with any makeup. She rushed downstairs and flicked the kettle on, hoping she’d be back in time to make herself and William a cup of coffee and sneak back upstairs before he noticed she had gone.


Buffy was walking swiftly towards the barn when she was met with a snort from her horse.


“I know, I know.” Sometimes Cole could act positively human and at times Buffy was a little wigged out by the things he did. She reached the barn and pulled a bag of loosen and a bucket out. She could hear Cole’s restless snorting and knew he was hungry, Dawn’s neighing alerted her to the other horse’s presence.


………………………………...............


William woke with a content smile on his face, he couldn’t remember the last time he’d felt so at peace. He stretched his arms above his head and let out a groan as a few kinks worked their way out of his body. He spoke, turning his body to Buffy’s side of the bed, only to be met with emptiness.


“Last nigh’ was-” he sat up, eyebrows narrowing in confusion. William strained his ears and heard the faint click of the front door and what he assumed was Buffy cluttering around the kitchen.


His eyes scanned the room and William couldn’t help but grin at seeing his clothes as well as Buffy’s thrown about the room, items scattered everywhere and bed sheets half hanging from the bed. One item in particular stood out among all the rest and that was a very worn looking photo album.


William leant over the end of the bed to retrieve it and sat up swiftly, placing it on his bedside table when he heard Buffy’s light footsteps on the stairs.


“Hey, you.” She opened the door with a soft smile, her hands holding a coffee mug in each hand.


“Morning, pet.” William grinned, slipping a few pillows behind his back as he propped himself against the headboard.


“I didn’t wake you up, did I?” Buffy asked, hesitantly sitting down on the side of the bed next to William, not sure how to act after last night.


“No. I only jus’ woke up.” William smiled gently, seeing her nervousness as he accepted the coffee mug from Buffy. He took a sip before sitting the mug down next to the photo album on his bedside table.


“I was feeding the horses.”


“Ah,” William laughed hearing the guilt in Buffy’s voice for not having fed them the previous day.


“Cole wasn’t very happy with me,” she pouted, taking a sip of her own coffee.


“I swear you love tha’ horse more than me sometimes, Pet,” William teased, meeting Buffy’s gaze.


“I-I do love you,” Buffy replied shakily, not sure if William was really teasing her or not. “Please don’t think I don’t. I know I haven’t said it a lot lately a-and that I…. I love you,” she whispered out the last words, her gaze locked on his.


“C’mere, Pet.” William held his hands out for Buffy to take and pulled her onto his lap and into his arms as soon as she placed her mug next to his. Buffy snuggled into his embrace and tucked her head under his chin.


William kissed the top of her head, savouring the feel of her in his arms before speaking.


“I know you love me, Pet. You don’t have to explain it to me wh-”


“But I do,” Buffy cut in. “I’ve been so horrible lately. We fight everyday and you’re never here.” Tears were rimming Buffy’s eyes as she spoke.


“It takes two to fight, luv. I haven’t exactly been the best husband.”


Buffy sat up to look William in the eyes.


“But I’m the one not giving you what you want. I’m a bad wife. I-”


“Buffy,” William whispered, silencing her. “You’re not a bad wife.” He kissed her softly on the lips. “If waiting to start a family is going to make you happy then I’ll do it. I won’ ever force you to do something you don’t wan’ to do.”


“Thank you,” she whispered, snuggling back into his chest. They sat like that for a few minuets, Buffy listening to the soft beating of his heart, watching his chest rise and fall as he breathed.


“I think I lied,” William laughed, a thought coming to his mind.


Buffy tensed, unsure of what he was going to say next.


“I did make you do something you didn’t want to.”


“You did?” Buffy asked, sitting up in his lap.


“When you were sixteen,” William smiled, trailing a hand down her spine. “You had the most gorgeous hair, luv.”


Buffy smiled, remembering how long her hair had been when she was sixteen. Almost touching her waist. The memory of what William had forced her to do was blank in her mind and William, seeing her confused look, reached for the photo album.


“I’m sure your mother put it in here. Ah, here.” William flipped through the album until he came to the photo he was looking for. Buffy turned the album around in his arms and smiled, letting out a snort.


She was sitting on Cole in her saddle, a bright smile lighting up her face as the wind blew her hair out behind her. Cole was standing in front of the Giles’ house, not too far from the front porch where William was standing, his jaw dropped in shock.


“I still think this is the most hilarious look I’ve ever seen captured on film,” Buffy laughed, tracing the outline of his face in the photo.


“Can you blame me, look at what you’re wearing!” William exclaimed, pointing to 16 year old Buffy’s outfit.


“A pair of shorts and a singlet?” Buffy asked, eyebrow raised as she met William’s eyes.


“You’re a tease, Summers,” William smirked, slipping the album from her hands and dropping it to the floor as he flipped them and pushed her into the mattress.


“Yeah, but you love me.” Buffy smiled, gazing into his eyes.


“Yeah, pet, I do.” Smiling, William gently kissed Buffy on the lips before sitting back up and pulling into his embrace.


“Do you remember our dads that day? What they were saying about us?” Buffy asked, a knowing smile on her face.


“Vaguely. Mum told me a bit afterwards,” William nodded, recalling their fathers talking together.


……………………………….................................

9 Years ago


“You should have seen them sweetheart, they looked so-”


Joyce Summers was cut off by her husband.


“What? In love?” He let out a scoff. “That’ll be the day, Buffy falling in love with William.”


“I think I agree. Do you not recall her saying she would not kiss him even if he was the last person on the planet?” Giles asked.


Jenny, Joyce, Hank and Giles were all sitting in the Giles’ backyard around a table having afternoon tea whilst Buffy and William were off riding their horses.


“Yes, but-”


“He’s dating a very strange girl at the moment. Drusilla something,” Giles said, eyes slanted. “He’s changed Joyce, have you not seen his hair?”


“It’s very bright,” Joyce nodded in answer.


“I don’t know,” Jenny smiled softly. “When you see them together, Buffy and William I mean, they seem so happy, so-”


“In love,” Hank laughed, shaking his head in disbelief. “Buffy’s never gone back on her word and she did say she’d never kiss him even if he was the last man on the planet.”


“I think our wives are planning for them to get married and live happily ever after.” Giles laughed.


“Oh my,” Jenny and Joyce both whispered, shaking their heads at their husbands’ immaturity.


William or Spike as he had told them both so many times was his new name, looked at Buffy as if she was the only one in the room. Hank and Giles might not see it but they both knew.


“What can you do, eh?” Jenny laughed, sipping her tea, ignoring her husband’s and Hank’s immature conversation.


No one knew that at that very moment William ‘Spike’ and Buffy were having a heated argument down in the back paddock.


“You don’t know anything!” Buffy yelled, letting go of Cole’s reins and letting him toddle over to a rich patch of grass.


“You want me Summers, there’s no point in denying it.” Spike smirked, seeing the frustration he was causing Buffy.


“I wouldn’t kiss you if you were the last man on the planet, William!”


“It’s Spike now, luv.” Spike took a step closer to Buffy, his chest almost touching hers. “What are you afraid of, Summers? ’fraid you’re going to like it?”


“Y-you’re full of yourself,” Buffy stuttered when he slipped a hand around her back and pulled her flush against him.


“You want me, I can feel it, luv. I can see it in your eyes.”



“I don’t want you. I have Riley.”


“Farm boy’s not good enough for you,” Spike growled, pulling her flush against him, his hands on her hips almost bruising.


“Sure he is,” Buffy smirked. “He’s good enough to- mff”


Spike crashed his lips against hers in a rush. She would forget Riley soon enough, he was sure of it. His hands slipped from her hips, one coming to the back of her head, the other resting on her bottom and squeezing.


Buffy let out a gasp. Riley had never done that.


Spike took advantage of her gasp and let his tongue slip into her mouth, smiling when Buffy let out a moan. Her struggles of protest became less and less and Spike smirked.


It was only when Buffy started to wound her arms around his neck that she realised that not only did she have a boyfriend, but he had a girlfriend.


Drusilla. Her eyes narrowed. She was a vapid ho. Buffy pushed away from Spike and walked to Cole, hopping into the saddle as fast as she could.


“You cant deny you want me, luv.” Spike smirked, slowly sauntering over to his horse, Dawn.


“Go back to your girlfriend, Spike,” Buffy said icily before kicking her heels into Cole’s hide and shooting off.


“Buffy!” Spike yelled, not having the time to tell Buffy that he and Dru had broken up a week ago.


It wasn’t long after that that Spike had met Harmony. She lasted for a while, sating Spike’s needs of wanting Buffy but never being able to have her. Harmony was almost a dead ringer of Buffy, her hair anyway. Blowjobs were always the best from her.


……………………………….............


Present


“You may have made me do something I didn’t want to do.” Buffy climbed onto Williams lap, straddling him. “But you were,” she kissed and nipped at his neck, his hands resting on her bottom, “an amazing kisser.” She met his gaze, a smirk on her lips. “Spike.”


“You haven’ called me that in a long time, pet,” William smirked, cupping her bottom, pulling her body further up his lap, sitting her astride his member.


“It’s a very sexy name.” Buffy smiled, running a hand through his bleached locks. It had been a while since he’d dyed it and had it cut and his regrowth was showing. “I liked it.”


“I know.” William smirked. “I seem to remember you calling it out a lot. More like screaming it actually.”


“William!” Buffy blushed, raising a hand to her face.


“It’s Spike, luv,” William said before crushing his lips to hers.


Chapter End Notes:
I hope you guys are all enjoying the story so far:)

I'm halfway through chapter 4 so reviews will only push my muse to write faster:) hehe