[Reviews - 26] LikedPrinter
Summary: In an AU where Spike has killed the Sunnydale Slayer, Kendra, and set himself up as Master, a new Slayer moves into town and gives him a run for his money.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 14719 Read: 3487
Published: 12/09/2008 Updated: 02/21/2010

1. Chapter One by PennyDrdful [Reviews - 6] Liked (3533 words)
A portion of this chapter was actually posted as a bit of a teaser in my last seasonal_spuffy post. A big thank you goes out to rahirah for betaing for me in my time of need :D I hope everyone enjoys this. As usual, feel free to leave any comments and constructive crits you might have!

2. Chapter Two by PennyDrdful [Reviews - 4] Liked (3467 words)
Lots of love to avadriel who continues to be my beta even as her life is crazy busy. Also, many thanks to everyone who offered critiques, comments, and their various reactions for the last chapter. I hope this chapter is worth the wait.

3. Chapter Three by PennyDrdful [Reviews - 11] Liked (4950 words)
Thanks again to my fabulous beta Avadriel. And a huge thank you to everyone who reads. Hope you enjoy it.

4. Chapter Four by PennyDrdful [Reviews - 5] Liked (2769 words)
Thank you! to my awesome beta avadriel. The amazing banner is by Vette Hayden, whom I adore for her generosity. Last but not least, a huge thank you to everyone who reads. Hope you enjoy it.