Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks Lauriel for you beta-ing :) I would be lost with out you Thanks to Edgehead for the fab banner!
Chapter 2
The walk to Buffy’s house was quicker than any of them remembered it. Each one was lost in their lusty thoughts.

Spike was making plans of his own. He wanted so badly to pull that sweater off of Buffy and see those naughty, lacey bits. He could picture her lounged out in the emerald lace, beckoning him with her finger. Shaking his head, he realized that they had arrived at the house. Buffy fumbled with her keys as each of them gathered on the porch.

“Let’s get some drinks and snacks first, “Buffy informed her friends.

Filing into the house, they stumbled into the kitchen. Gathering around the island, they each looked to help get refreshments. They were all eager to get on to the next stage of the evening. Buffy opened the fridge and pulled out some beer for everyone, while Willow was looking in the pantry.

“Found some Lucky Charms,” Willow giggled. “These are appropriate for the holiday, I think.”

Tara had busied herself looking in a cabinet, trying to ignore the horny sensations she was experiencing.
“I have found some pretzel rods… Do you have any dip?” said Tara to Buffy.

“Oooh! I have cheese dip here in the fridge, let’s heat it up. Also I have some leftover spicy chicken wings in here too.”

Anya, Oz, and Xander stepped up to help heat up the cheese and wings.

Spike wandered into the living room to wait for the lot as he wasn’t much of a snacker; however he did love wings. He went to the liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle and a glass. Settling down on the couch, he placed the bottle and glass on the table. He decided he would teach them all how to play quarters. A little more liquid courage was all he needed to make his move.

Buffy and Willow started to bring in the food and drinks and saw Spike sitting on the couch. He was reclined with his feet up, and his thumbs hooked into his front belt loops. This caused his hands to frame his crotch and both girls’ eyes were immediately drawn to it.

“See something you like?” curling his tongue behind his teeth.

Both girls looked at each other and giggled loudly.

“I know I do,” Buffy said to Willow.

“Hmmm. I think I do...” said Willow blushing. Buffy put her arm around Willow’s waist.

“Willow, it IS ok to look. I was looking at Tara earlier. She is amazing. You sure do like the pretty ones.”

Buffy pulled Willow close and kissed her on the cheek, making Willow blush even more.

Oz walked in carrying the Lucky Charms, and seeing Buffy kissing Willow, stopped dead in his tracks. The girls turned to look at him.

“What, never seen two girls kiss?” Buffy asked Oz.

“Now that was magically delicious,” he replied, still holding the box of cereal.

Willow and Buffy giggled again. Willow found herself looking at Buffy, smirking. She knew exactly what her friend was thinking. So without pause, Willow leaned into Buffy for a deep passion- filled kiss. Their hands followed the curves of the other’s body, as their tongues teased one another. Their bodies lightly touching each other. The male members of the room now were fully aware of their throbbing parts. Willow and Buffy continued to make out standing there in the living room, while Anya, Xander and Tara walked in.

“Great Googly Moogly!” exclaimed Xander, almost dropping the cheese dip.

Anya and Tara were both staring at the girls, getting more turned on by the second. Tara was biting her lower lip, squeezing her thighs together trying to still her pulsing heat. Pretzel rod in hand, Anya began touching it to her parted lips thinking about something, anything at this point, touching her mouth. Licking the salt off the tip, she watched as Buffy’s tongue twirled with Willow’s.

“I had no idea Buffy could kiss like that,” she thought to herself.

Noticing the rest of the gang had entered the room, the two pulled apart. Still looking at each other hungrily, they found seats on the couch with Spike. Setting the snacks on the table, Xander flopped down in the chair, completely freaked out. The others seated themselves on the floor around the coffee table, nibbling on the snacks.

Spike sat up quickly, afraid the moment might get awkward if he didn’t get these guys busy soon.

“Do you all know how to play quarters?” he said as he pulled a quarter from his pocket. Making sure everyone had a drink, he proceeded to explain the game.

“You must bounce the quarter off the table and make it into the glass. If you miss, you must take a drink, and pass the quarter to the next person. If you make it, you make someone else drink, and you get to go again till you miss. I will go first.” Bouncing the quarter off the table, Spike made it on his first try.

“Drink up, Kitten,” he told Buffy as he nudged her leg with his. He took another turn, making it again.

“Harris, have a shot of Jack. You look like you need it.” He handed the bottle to Xander.

Opening the bottle, Xander took a long swig from it. Spike was right. He needed this. He was so amazed that he had never thought of his two best friends making out, and what a hot fantasy come to life that was.

He wanted so badly to see them going at it again. He was now picturing Tara in the mix as well. He crossed his legs, trying to hide the enormous bulge that had taken up residence in his pants.

Spike bounced the quarter again and missed.

Leaning forward, he grabbed the bottle of Jack from Xander and had a drink. As he leaned back, he handed Willow the quarter. Willow’s hand brushed his and they made eye contact for a brief second. He could see passion in her eyes that he had never seem before.

“Bet she is an animal in bed,” he thought to himself.

Willow makes her first attempt at quarters and missed. She blushed and took her drink, passing the quarter to Tara.

Tara took the quarter from Willow, giving her a smile that could only mean one thing. Willow picked up on it and returned the look. Tara took the quarter and rolled it off her nose with a smirk and maked it on her first try. Everyone was amazed.

“I have played this before, I am pretty good at it too. Oz, take a drink for me, will you?” she said with a wink.

Tara continued to make each of them drink several times, before passing the quarter to Oz. “I wanna drink too,” she explained as she simply passed her turn.

Oz took the quarter, now feeling the alcohol, and missed.

“I was hungry anyway.”

He took his drink and reached for a wing. Tara watched Oz intently as he ate the wing and then licked his fingers. By the time he got to the second finger he realized that Tara was watching and slowed down to catch her reaction. Tara’s eyes were riveted to his mouth. He swirled his tongue around his finger and heard Tara moan lightly.

“My God, am I glad I came along tonight,” he thought to himself.

Anya, watching Tara and Oz along with the rest of the group, felt the heat building up in her. She couldn’t decide which person was making her the hottest, but the combination was nuclear. Taking the quarter off the table, she bounced it right into the glass.

“Xander, drink two for not paying attention to me. “

Bouncing again, she made it with no effort and told Buffy to drink. Buffy had been eating a pretzel rod she had dipped in the cheese. She was licking the hot, melty cheese off her fingers as well as the rod. The sight mesmerized Xander and Spike. Buffy giggled and reached for her beer. As she took a swig, she spilled beer down the front of her sweater.

“Oh no! Now I feel all wet!”

Spike, Xander , and Anya all immediately offered to help Buffy out of her sweater. Buffy naughtily looked between the two boys and shook her head.

“Now that would just be wrong. Anya, would you help me find something dry to put on? I think I might need a little help with the stairs.”

As the girls walk hand in hand to the staircase, the brains of the men in the room were working in overdrive.

Willow, seeing an opportunity, got up and sat down in Anya’s spot next to Oz.

“Oh, the dip looks so good!”

Taking a pretzel rod, she dipped it into the cheese. Leaning across Oz, she brought it to Tara’s mouth.

“Here baby, taste this.”

Oz moaned as he watched Tara lick the cheese from the rod and Willow’s ass wiggling practically in his face.

Xander watched the scene with his mouth hanging open and a hand on his crotch. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Shaking his head yet again, he asked, “What is taking those two so long? Buffy has tons of clothes. It how hard can it be to find her a dry shirt?”

He started to get up to go check on them, hoping to walk in on the mother of all his fantasies, when Spike pushed him back down into the chair.

“Have a seat, Whelp. I will go check on them.”

Spike stood and started the walk to the stairs with Xander at his heels. They both reached the staircase just as the girls appeared at the top. They both had the “cat that ate the canary” face on, and are holding something behind their backs.

“What are you boys up to? We were just on our way back down. We found a game up here and thought it might be fun for all of us.”

As the girls reached the bottom of the stairs, Anya produced a Twister game from behind her back.

“Anyone up for some Strip Twister?” Buffy asked her friends with a sly grin.


Chapter End Notes:
PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE Leave feedback!