Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you enjoy :) Thanks Edgehead for fab banner.
Chapter 3

Spike and Xander were dumbfounded. Buffy giggled as she placed her hands on Spike’s chest, pushing him against the front door.

“You know, I am awfully bendy.” She leaned in close, pressing her body against his.

Spike was momentarily speechless. Xander looked from Spike and Buffy, back to Anya. She had on a lusty look he was unfamiliar with.

“Anya, are you sure?”

“Oh yes, Xander. I am positive this will make for a better evening than I could have hoped for.”

Buffy giggled and walked over to Anya, taking her by the hand, and led her back into the living room. Xander and Spike followed like hungry puppies.

In the living room, Tara and Willow had begun kissing each other gently while leaning over Oz. Oz was watching so intently that he did not see the rest of the gang enter the room.

Anya stopped and shushed the others so as not to disrupt the girls. The four stood quietly in the doorway, watching the scene unfold. Anya pulled Buffy a little closer, and whispered in her ear.

“I think I would like very much to kiss you like that too.”

Buffy was immediately aroused by Anya’s words. Turning her head to look at her, she leaned in and slowly licked Anya’s lower lip. Anya returned the favor, by taking Buffy’s lip and nibbling on it. Spike and Xander watched with fascination. As both sets of girls seemed to be lost in their own worlds, the three men could only watch and drool. After a few minutes, Xander was afraid he might bust a nut just watching this. He coughed to get their attention.

“Um.. Didn’t you girls want to play a game?”

The four girls stopped kissing each other and began to giggle.

Tara leaned her head around to see Anya.

“What game?”

Anya held up the Twister game for the others to see.

“We found this upstairs. Ever play Strip Twister?”

Oz, unable to speak in his current state of arousal and the thought of impending naughtiness, shook his head. Tara and Willow looked to Oz, each grinning slyly.

“No, but I can’t wait,” Willow said in a low husky voice.
Xander rushed into the living room to move the furniture so they could start playing immediately. After pushing the coffee table out of the way, he motioned for Oz and the girls to scoot back. Rushing back to Anya, he grabbed the box out of her hands.

“Ok, let’s play!”

Spike let out a muttered laugh at the whelp’s enthusiasm. Wrapping his arm around Buffy, he led her back to the couch and sat her down in his lap. She did not protest, and wiggled her ass against his obvious erection while smiling to let him know she didn’t mind it a bit. He swelled even more, if that was possible.

“Right then, let’s establish our rules for this game,” said Spike.

Tara had begun rubbing Oz’s thigh absentmindedly as Willow was lightly kissing his neck. He closed his eyes, afraid to move. He didn’t want the girls to stop for any reason. This was a wet dream come to life.

“Ok, everybody listen up. Let’s get these rules out there. Rule the first: no tickling or intentional touching of any kind or you must remove an article of clothing. Rule the second: if you slip or fall, a piece of clothing comes off. Rule the third: if everyone falls over, clothing comes off and we all do a round of shots. Also, he or she who strips must spin the wheel for the next turn. Got it? Now, who wants to spin first?”

Tara raised her hand. “I will.” She got off the floor and sat on the couch.

The mat had four rows of dots and there were six dots of each color in each row. Everyone got up, removed their shoes, and took a drink. Then they lined up on the edge of the mat. Spike stood on the end, with Buffy to his right, then Anya, Xander, Willow and Oz. The first row closest to their feet was red, followed by blue, yellow, and green. Looking back at Tara, Spike gave the nod to start the game. Tara spun the wheel.

“Right foot red.”

Each of them placed their bare foot on the red dot in front of them. Tara looked to see if they were ready, and spun again.

“Left hand yellow.”

Spike decided to shake it up a bit and reached out to the yellow dot in front of Buffy. Not seeing what he was doing, Anya reached for the same dot. Buffy was a little slow, trying to remember which hand was her left one. Spike and Anya both fell over in a pile as Buffy was still looking at her own hands.

“Ok, you two! Off with your clothes,” Tara exclaimed.
Spike glared at Anya as they stood up. Each of them proceeded to take off their shirts. Buffy quit looking at her hands long enough to notice Spike’s amazing abs and Anya’s see through red lace bra.

“Oh my god, nummy treats all around,” she thought to herself. She imagined what it would be like to lick those abs, to trace them with her finger tips. Looking at the others bent over on the mat, she finally placed her left hand on the yellow dot. Spike and Anya walked back to the couch, taking the wheel from Tara. Tara approached the mat, and took her place on the end by Buffy.

Anya spun the wheel, and called out the next move.

“Left foot blue.”

Buffy was not paying attention again. She was upside down and looking back between her legs at the shirtless duo on the couch. Lost in her drunken lusty thoughts, she missed Xander trying to place his clumsy big foot on the blue dot near her. Xander lost his balance and fell on top of Buffy. Xander, not wanting to miss an opportunity to touch Buffy, dragged his hand across her boobs. He extended his hand to help her up, but she refused. Willow, Oz and Tara were laughing at the sight, trying hard to keep their balance.

Spike and Anya were both eagerly awaiting the removal of clothing. Xander removed his shirt, displaying his muscular but not as ripped abs. Buffy had a confused look on her face.

“Not gonna get me to take my shirt off so quickly, Mr. Xander Harris. I am gonna take off my pants instead. You will just have to wait to see my bra.” She proceeded to wiggle out of her jeans. Standing up, Buffy revealed her emerald green lace thong.

Everyone in the room gasped. They had all been wondering if her underwear would match the bra.

“What?” Buffy asked as she looked around the room. “Were you expecting commando?”

Unable to hide his approval of her panty choice, Spike walked up behind Buffy and pressed his rock hard, denim clad cock against her bare ass. Whispering in her ear, “I am commando, kitten.” Then he walked back over to the mat.

Buffy was starting to fear that the moisture pooling between her legs was going to be visible to them all soon.

Anya walked toward Xander, managing to brush her fingers across Buffy’s firm, rounded ass on the way. Handing the wheel to her, she smiled at Xander.

“Your turn,” she said as she returned to the mat.

Anya and Spike filled in Buffy and Xander’s vacant spots at the mat edge. Buffy swished her ass as she walked to the couch. Taking a drink of her beer, she dropped the wheel on the floor. She bent over to pick it up, Xander rushed to grab her beer from her hand so she wouldn’t spill it. He couldn’t help himself as he traced the back of her thong between her cheeks with his finger instead. Buffy spun around and elbowed him in the ribs.

“Xander! Hands to yourself or you will have to take off another item of clothing!”

Red faced and aware the Anya was glaring at him, he sat down on the couch. He reached for the bottle of Jack and took a drink. He needed to calm his frenzied state, before he ended up jerking off in front of everyone.

Willow and Oz had been watching from the mat, all bent over. Willow knew she was getting dizzy from the position, but the alcohol and the horniness were getting to be too much. She wanted badly to touch and be touched. Oz was so close she could feel the heat coming off his body. She let her eyes linger over him, watching his lust filled expression as he watched her. She wanted Tara closer. She needed to touch her again as well. She made up her mind she was going to get them both to fall. She wanted to see skin.

Buffy spun the wheel and called out the next move.

“Right hand green.”

They all reached for the closest green dot. Willow let her right foot nudge Oz. Oz lost his balance and fell against her. She fell back into Anya, who proceeded to knock over Spike and Tara. Laughing, the pile of friends slowly untangled their limbs. Each one taking liberties to get a little touchy feely with one another. Buffy bounced excitedly on the couch.

“Strip!” shouted Buffy.

Oz and Willow helped each other take off their shirts, and then reached for Tara to help her. Anya wiggled out of her skirt. Her matching red lace boy cut panties left little to the imagination. All eyes turned to Spike. Smirking, he unfastened his belt and removed it in a single pull.

“HA! You were all just dying to see my naughty bits! But you will have to wait. “

At that statement, Buffy began to salivate. She did want to see his bits. She wanted to see all their bits. She also wanted to get Spike alone. He had been looking at her hungrily and she needed to see how just how hungry he was.

Oz found himself being groped by two shirtless women on a Twister mat. “Is this really happening?” he asked himself. He began to return the gentle touches to the two women as they moved closer to him. Tara began to touch Willow as well drawing the eyes of all in the room. Her pale skin was set off by the beautifully detailed teal lace bra she wore. Willow was kissing Oz’s neck, her hands roaming over his chest. Willow’s push up bra was a jewel toned purple. It was an amazing color combination with her fiery red hair and green eyes. Her breasts looked perfect as they were being caressed by Tara. Oz leaned back flat on the floor, allowing the girls to have their way with him.

Xander needed a distraction. He was overexcited and was going to embarrass himself if he couldn’t alleviate some of the pressure in his pants.

“I am g-going to r-reheat these w-wings, why don’t we have another t-toast before we spin the wheel again. Anya, c-can y-you help me in the kitchen, NOW?”
Anya could tell by the look on Xander ‘s face that he was in pain. She didn’t want him to come in his pants, so she followed him into the kitchen.

Spike was taking in the scene. The threesome on the mat was straight out of a porno. Oz was a lucky man. Buffy was watching them too. Her hand was stroking her nipple through her sweater as if it had a mind of its own. She was lost in her naughty thoughts, unaware of anything else. Spike needed to touch her. He walked up behind her. Reaching for her hips, his hands trembled as they touched the thin lace strings of her thong. A soft moan left her lips as she leaned back against him.

“Can I be of some assistance, Ma’am?”

His voice caused her to melt into him. She slowly turned to face him. His hands never lost contact with her skin.

“I seem to have an itch, and I just can’t reach it.” She put her hands on his chest, and gently pushed him down onto the couch, straddling him. She started kissing him, whimpering as her need increased, and she began to grind her soaked thong against the rough denim of his pants.

Spike’s hands found their way to her ass, squeezing her, pulling her closer to him. He helped her lift her sweater off, exposing the bra everyone had wanted to see. She was clearly the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He was feeling very lucky. Their kisses continued, deep and passionate, wet and heated. Their tongues were dueling for dominance. Both were eager to find release, almost unaware of the presence of others in the room, as their sensuous dance continued.

In the kitchen, Xander just stood there holding the plate of wings. Anya approached him slowly, taking the plate from him and setting it on the counter. Anya grabbed a wooden spoon from the crock on the counter, and began to slap it against the palm of her left hand. She paced in front of Xander, slapping her hand with that spoon. His balls were surely purple by now. He needed to cum now. Her red lace bra and panties were not helping his situation at all. Nor was the thought of her using that spoon on him.

“Too much for you Xander? Can’t handle watching your friends enjoy each other? Whatever shall I do with you? I could be in there with the others, interacting. Isn’t that what you are always telling me I need to do? Try to fit in with your friends. I know you want me to help you with your problem. But I think you need to be punished for the way you have ignored me tonight. I don’t mind you looking at Buffy. Hell, I was too. BUT, Xander, you ignored me. Take off your clothes. I want you completely naked.“

Xander eagerly did as he was told. Standing before there in all his glory, he suddenly became aware that he was standing in Buffy’s kitchen, completely naked. And there were five other people in the other room, going at it.

And just what was she planning with that spoon?


Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE PAH LEEEZ leave review :) I makes me happy