Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks Lauriel for the beta job and Edgehead for the fab banner :)
Anya took a look at Xander standing naked in the kitchen and chuckled. He looked so funny with his dick pointing towards the fluorescent lighting and his face white as snow. His arms dangled by his sides as he awaited Anya’s next command. Xander had been an ass toward everyone for too long, and he needed to be taught a lesson.

Anya walked back to the crock on the counter and took a look at what else there was to use. She grabbed a large spatula and the ice cream scoop. Xander visibly shuddered.

“Xander, I want you to go back in there and sit in the wicker chair, facing everyone,” Anya commanded.

“B-But, Anya?!”

“Do as you are told, boy!” Anya instructed him, slapping his ass with the wooden spoon.

Xander shuffled quickly into the next room, sitting in the chair, trying to hide his discolored and engorged genitalia.

“Stop that! You WILL let them all see your little problem,” Anya told him as she smacked his arms with the spoon. Xander placed his arms on the arms of the chair, putting his painful bits on display.
Spike, Buffy, Oz and the girls all turned to look at Xander. Spike laughed out loud.

“Well, well, well, lookie what we have here,” Spike said with a smirk.

Xander’s face went from white to red instantly. He moved his hand to try to cover himself, but Anya stopped him. Grabbing the spatula, she roughly slid it under his nuts sack. Spike and Oz gasped in the background.

“You will not cover or touch your cock. I want everyone to see your predicament. Not one person has even touched you. You have had something negative to say about everyone in this room at one time or another, and look at you. Sitting here, with your cock ready to explode just from watching. So watch. If I see you so much as blow air on yourself, you will be punished,”

Anya told him loud enough for everyone to hear. She removed the spatula and set the kitchen utensils on the desk.

“Now, the rest of you continue what you were doing. Xander wants to watch.”

Tara and Willow shrugged and returned to their previous activities. Oz was concerned for Xander, but couldn’t worry about him while he had two beautiful women licking his body with their hot tongues. The girls had removed Oz’s shirt and were paying close attention to his nipples, in between kissing each other and Oz. He had a hand carefully threaded through each of the girls’ hair and began to moan softly.

Buffy had smiled at Anya after the commands had been issued to Xander. Xander had been such an ass for so long; this was going to be perfect. Buffy motioned for Anya to come join her and Spike. Spike was unsure as to what was about to happen, but kept his mouth shut. Anya walked across the living room sassily shaking her behind. She glanced back at Xander to let him know she was watching him.

Buffy looked to Spike, grinning. “You don’t mind if Anya joins us do you?”

Buffy got off Spike’s lap and turned to take Anya’s hand. She pulled her into a tight embrace and a slow, heated kiss. Their hands were roaming and exploring each other’s curves.

Spike and Xander held their breath from opposite sides of the living room. The brunette in red lace and the blond in green were like late Christmas presents, begging to be opened.

Xander sat in the chair, twitching. The dull ache that sat low in his balls, was now throbbing. The head of his dick was purple with need and leaking. His eyes went from the threesome on the floor to the threesome on the couch. He had forgotten all about his nudity, but not the need to touch himself. His hands were sweating along with the rest of his body. His entire body was starting to quake.

Oz was in heaven. He watched the girls sucking and pinching each other’s nipples as they kneeled on either side of his chest. He took this opportunity to rid them of their under garments. He unfastened their bras quickly and easily. He then hooked a finger in each of their panties and began to push them down. The girls removed them in unison looking into his eyes hungrily. Synchronized sex. “Wowser!” was all he could say. The girls each took one of his hands and guided it to their hot, wet cunnies. As he slowly inserted his index fingers in their pussies, his thumbs circled their hard little clits. Willow’s head fell back in ecstasy from Oz’s hand as Tara brought Willow’s fingers to her mouth and began to suck them.

The noises they were making as well as the slick sounds of Oz’s fingers fucking them were excruciating for Xander.

Buffy and Anya continued to make out, taking time to look at the floor show from time to time. They stopped kissing after the noises from the others woke them from their daze and looked over at Spike. He was grinning from ear to ear.

“You girls look a little warm. May I help you out of those hot clothes?”

Both girls giggled, and Buffy said, “Only if we can help you out of yours.”

Xander began to whimper in need. Anya glared at him. “You don’t want to know what I have planned with that ice cream scoop. Be quiet. You are distracting me.”

Spike unbuttoned his dark jeans, and slowly pushed them down his hips. Anya and Buffy both stared in awe at the column of alabaster flesh in front of them. They waited patiently for him to remove his pants completely. His chiseled body begged to be touched. He reached out to the girls, bringing each of them in for a kiss. Anya and Buffy both dropped to their knees to worship the glorious hunk of meat in front of their faces. They began to lick each side of his cock, admiring the smoothness.

“He tastes so good, doesn’t he?” asked Buffy.
“Mmmm… so good, but maybe we could make him even tastier,” Anya proposed.

Anya walked to the kitchen, taking time to glare at Xander on the way. Opening the pantry, she spotted exactly what she was looking for. A bear shaped bottle of honey. Grabbing it, she walked her naked body over to Xander.

“Xander, you are not going to want to miss this,” she said holding up the honey bear. She leaned into him, brushing her breasts just in front of his face. She stuck her tongue out as if she was going to lick the tip of his purple knob, then laughed and stood back up.

Xander cringed. He looked over at Buffy, who was sucking Spike’s cock nice and slow. Spike’s hand was fisted in Buffy’s hair, as he praised the wonderful blowjob he was getting.

The floor show was getting louder and had moved closer to Xander’s feet as the trio got busier. They had actually bumped his legs a few times. Oz had his face buried in Willow’s fiery red snatch as Tara sucked and licked her breasts.

Anya walked back across the room to Buffy and Spike. She cleared her throat to get Buffy’s attention. Spike’s grin got even bigger when he realized what Anya had brought back from the kitchen. Buffy giggled at the sight of the yellow bear.

“Mmm I love honey! But its sooo sticky! We will have to lick a lot to get it off,” Buffy said giggling at her pun.
Anya opened the lid on the bear’s head and drizzled a fine stream of honey over his shaft. Buffy made quick work of the nummy treat in front of her. Anya joined her, as Spike groaned in pleasure.

Xander was watching the girls enthusiastically cleaning Spike’s member and moaned without thinking.

Anya stopped licking and stood up immediately. Xander flinched, knowing Anya was going to punish him. She reached the desk where she had left the kitchen utensils and selected the wooden spoon again.

“Xander, you were warned. Now stand up, and bend over the chair” Anya instructed.

Xander complied, pushing his ass toward Anya. The thought of getting spanked brought new pulses to his aching loins. Anya slapped the spoon against her hand, causing most of them to look in her direction. Anya’s naked form stood behind Xander’s chair, who was trying hard not to whimper too loudly.

“I see you have actually been able to maintain your erection for a change,” she said with a smile. She reached out and slowly squeezed Xander’s left cheek, rubbing it in slow circles. Xander’s cock dribbled a small amount of cum on the wicker chair he leaned over. Anya took the spoon and swatted his ass. The stifled moan that came from Xander caused Anya to moan as well. It was arousing to see her man like this. She smacked his ass with the spoon a few more times. Willow giggled while Oz never looked up from Tara’s hot crotch. Spike smirked but was too absorbed in Buffy’s blowjob to pay attention.

“Tell me how this makes you feel, Xander.”

“Anya, please, I need you. I’m sorry for everything. Please touch me. Don’t make me watch anymore,” Xander pleaded with her.

Anya was pleased with his response.

“Sit back down in your chair. You may touch yourself, but do not cum before I do, or I will use the ice cream scoop, and you do not want that, I promise you.”

Anya looked at Spike and Buffy across the room. They had changed positions. Spike had Buffy laid out on the couch with her legs thrown over his shoulders, and from the sound of Buffy’s moans he was bringing her to a massive orgasm.

Oz was still licking Tara with gusto and Willow was sitting behind Tara, holding her, caressing her, as she also approached orgasm.

“Hmmm,” Anya thought, “what I should do now?”. She decided to give Willow, Tara, and Oz a hand. Oz still had his pants on! These girls needed a lesson in pleasing him and she was just the girl for the job. She kneeled behind Oz, and stroked his bare back, praising his oral sex skills.

Buffy was on the couch in sheer ecstasy. Spike was simply the best in clit licking. She grabbed his head and pushed him harder against her mound as she gasped for air.

“Spike! That’s it! I’m cummmmmmmming!”

Buffy’s entire body shook from the waves of pleasure rolling over her. Her breathing had stilled as her brain went blank then filled with every color of the rainbow. She forgot where she was, who was there. She was completely consumed in passion. Spike looked up from between her legs, his chin dripping with her juices.

Buffy laid there panting as Spike lifted her legs off his shoulders. He kissed his way up her body till he was face to face with her.

“Good?” he asked.

“That was amazing. Now it’s your turn. Would you like me to return the favor?” she asked.

“You may do or have any or all of me, kitten.”

Grinning, Buffy looked over at her friends on the other side of the room. Oz’s pants had just been removed and she was curious to see why Anya had decided to join them.

“Do you mind if we watch them while you fuck me from behind?” Buffy boldly asked.

Spike grinned. "Anything my voyeuristic minx desires."

Buffy slinked off the couch link a panther in heat, ass raised high in the air. She looked back at Spike who had not yet gotten off the couch.

“Care to join me?”

Spike’s daze was broken by her words. He had been shocked by Buffy’s request and watching her move to the floor, he had had an epiphany. The woman before him, with her ass presented to him like a feral animal, was his. She was more than he could have hoped for.

He moved in behind her, taking his right hand and running it down her back.

“My God, kitten, you’re an amazing creature.”

“Are you gonna keep on rambling or fuck me like you promised?”

“I am going to fuck you so good you will never want another.”

“Show me,” Buffy purred.


Chapter End Notes:
Please review!!!!!!