Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanx Lauriel for the beta'ing
And thanks to Egdehead for the fab banner, u rock!
CHAPTER 5


Her command was all he needed. He rubbed his prick head against her still dripping pussy. Buffy moaned and pressed back against him. He wanted to tease her, but his own desire won out. Spike rammed his cock deep into her tight, hot box in a single thrust. He allowed her to adjust to his invasion and began a sweet slow tempo. Buffy and Spike were watching the others while satisfying their own carnal desires. It made them think of Roman orgies. It was so naughty and erotic. It was something they never imagined they would be lucky enough to take part in.

Xander continued to lightly stroke his pulsing member, keeping the speed to a minimum with his right hand. He used his left forefinger and thumb to encircle the base of his dick, acting like a cock ring.

Oz had been helped out of his pants and was as naked as the rest of them. Anya had taken some of the pillows from the couch and helped make Oz comfortable. Oz simply followed Anya’s direction. He had been laid out on his back, his manhood in view to all. The girls in the room all gasped. Oz was hung like a horse. His gargantuan trouser snake, lay against his stomach, bobbing. It was at least 11 inches long and as thick as a soda can. Even the guys were impressed. Anya took the third leg in her hand.

“Oz, what a hunk of meat!” Anya then instructed Willow and Tara to get on either side of his hips. ”Sucking this dick will take a combined effort, ladies.”

Tara looked at Willow nervously.

“I’ve never done this before, I’m not sure what to do,” she whispered.

“Follow my lead, ladies,” Anya instructed.

Oz was in awe of the three women who were all preparing to pay respect to his purple headed warrior.

Anya gently took Oz’s ramrod in hand and told both the girls to pay attention. She then began to lick slowly around Oz’s meaty prick head, paying close attention to the rim. She lowered her open mouth on to the bulbous head, sucking and moving her head in a swirling motion. She made sure that Xander was watching, and proceeded to lick up and down the shaft of Oz’s cock, tracing each vein with the tip of her tongue. Oz, ever the quiet one, was now making a bit of noise.

“OH MY GOD! That’s fucking amazing! Don’t you dare stop!” Oz grunted out.

Willow and Tara were eager to taste Oz’s meat, as they watched Anya’s head bob up and down, taking a little more of his cock down her throat each time. The length that wouldn’t fit down her throat was wrapped in Anya’s hand that kept perfect tempo with her head. She gently rotated her wrist with each rise and fall. She was humming as she sucked, hollowing her cheeks each time she lifted her head. After a few minutes, Anya allowed the girls to take their turn.

Spike was pounding into Buffy with all he had. Sweat dripped from his brow, his torso glistened and rippled with every thrust. He firmly grasped Buffy’s hips and pulled her back into him, slapping her ass against his pelvis repeatedly. Buffy was moaning, struggling to stay on all fours. She was rapt by the sensations Spike was causing in her neither region, and drawn to watch the erotic display on the floor in front of her. The sounds of everyone having sex in Buffy’s living room were sending them all over the edge.

Xander continued to stroke his own cock, careful not to cum. Semen oozed from his slit, which he used to lubricate his hand. The continued pressure from his left hand kept him from shooting his load, but the amount of pressure he was forced to apply was painful. He had never been this aroused before and was feeling like he could drill holes in concrete with his dong. He wondered if he was going to leave any permanent damage from squeezing himself for so long.

He watched Spike fucking Buffy, filling her, his hands roaming all over her luscious body. He watched Buffy, awed by the animal she had been hiding. He watched Oz, having an evening he had thought only existed in “Letters to Penthouse”.

He watched as Willow and Tara explored each other and learned to give an amazing blowjob. A blowjob he had experienced many times. And he watched Anya. His beautiful yet odd girlfriend. She had been punishing him, teaching him a lesson, and he had never been more turned on. He patiently waited for her release, wanting to show her he would do as she had requested.

Tara and Willow were taking turns, licking, sucking, and pumping Oz’s love muscle, and he was singing their praises loudly. It was taking everything Oz had to keep from blasting the girls’ faces with hot jets of jizz. Anya was gently rolling his balls in their sack, instructing the girls every few minutes.

Oz suddenly realized that Anya was ensuring his pleasure but not her own. He leaned forward and after watching every teen boy’s wet dream happening to him, he asked the girls to stop.

“Anya, would you like to ride this pony?” he asked shyly.

“That’s no pony, Oz, that’s a stallion. And hell yes!”

Tara and Willow helped Anya rise and straddle the monster cock. Tara assisted Anya, steadying her as she lowered her needy cunt down onto the hardened shaft that Willow held positioned at her entrance. As his member was sheathed by Anya’s body, the room was suddenly quiet. Buffy and Spike slowed, Xander stopped pumping, and Willow and Tara’s hands were to themselves for the first time in hours.

Anya began to move, grinding her hips against Oz’s. She looked over at Xander and motioned for him to come to her.

“I want to ride you like that. Right now,” Buffy said to Spike who immediately withdrew from her and laid down on the floor. He helped her to climb on him, grabbed her hips, and guided her onto him. Buffy smiled down at him and began to mirror Anya’s movements.

Xander dropped to his knees next to Anya. He took her hand, kissed it and placed it on his cheek.

Anya was panting, impaled on Oz’s joystick, as she asked Xander, “You want to cum too, don’t you? I want you to continue to wank like you have been doing and as soon as I tell you, cum on my command. Can you do that, Xander?”

Xander nodded eagerly. He was squeezing himself even harder. The smell of sex was like a brick hitting him in the head. He felt intoxicated and light headed from the aroma and the blood pooling in his nether region. He let go of Anya’s hand, returned to his chair where he continued spanking the monkey.

Buffy had arched her back, riding Spike hard, oblivious to her friends in the room. Spike had his thumb rubbing her clit and the other helping her keep her balance. They both climbed steadily towards simultaneous orgasm. Buffy and Spike were meeting each other’s thrusts, crying out each other’s names. Their bodies both tensed and Buffy fell forward onto Spike’s chest, still grinding against him. Spike wrapped his arms around her, clinging to her as he rode out the most intense orgasm he’d experienced in his life. He knew at that moment, he would make her his. Buffy’s second orgasm was even more powerful than the first. Lying on Spike’s chest, she realized that she had just had the best sex ever and had no intention to giving that up anytime soon.

Anya had reversed her position on Oz, and Willow and Tara held her steady as Oz pumped his monster cock up into her. They were both heading toward climax. Hearing Spike and Buffy’s screams only helped to get them get there faster. Willow winked at Tara, and lowered her mouth to where Anya and Oz were joined. Willow sucked Oz’s testicles into her mouth, massaging with her tongue until she felt them tighten. Willow released Oz’s sack and quickly moved to Anya’s throbbing clit. She sucked and teased it with her tongue till she felt their bodies begin to quake. Willow smiled, and came back up to kiss Tara as Anya and Oz came together between them.

Xander could no longer hold back. He released the tension he had held for so long with his left hand. One stroke and he shot semen into the air, screaming Anya’s name as he came. Xander’s special sauce was everywhere.

Anya looked at Xander who had nearly passed out in the wicker chair. His head was thrown back and he was covered in his own ejaculate.

Once they were no longer panting, each person sat up and grinned slyly at one another, then looked over at Xander.

“Damn, Xander!” Buffy exclaimed. “What a fucking mess!”

Anya smirked. “This is gonna be fun,” she thought to herself.

“Xander, since you did not wait for my command, I have yet another task for you. Go into the kitchen and clean yourself off. Then put on Joyce’s apron that’s hanging in the kitchen. You will bring each of us towels to clean up as you clean up your own mess. Then you will prepare a round of shots for everyone and serve them to us. As soon as we have been served, you may join us again.”

Xander got up with his head bowed and walked into the kitchen. He cleaned himself off at the sink, grabbed Joyce’s apron, and gasped. It was pink with little teapots and ruffles. He cringed as he slipped his arms in and tied it around his waist, and shuffled off to find towels for everyone.

Xander returned and passed out towels to each of them, then went to clean up his own mess.

Spike burst into laughter at the sight of Xander in the frilly apron and immediately thought up a new nickname for him.

“Xanderella, make sure you clean up your mess properly or you will not be allowed to go to the ball,” Spike said through fits of laughter.

Everyone was laughing at Xander in the apron and it got even louder as he bent over to clean his mess off the floor. His bare ass was waving in the air as he scrubbed the floor.

“Ok, Xanderella, that’s good enough,” Buffy choked out.
Xander got up and retrieved everyone’s towels. He put them in a pile by the basement door. Xander got shot glasses for everyone and proceeded to fill them and pass them out.

They each took their glass and waited on Xander to sit down.

Spike asked, “Does anyone have a toast or anything to say before we call it a night?”

Oz spoke up, “I have a toast for Willow and Tara” and began to recite:

“May the leprechauns be near you,
To spread luck along your way.
And may all the Irish angels,
Smile upon you St. Patrick's Day.”

Willow and Tara shared a look and a giggle, and drank their shot.

Anya looked at Xander, smiled and said, “Xander, I have one for you too:

Always remember to forget
The things that made you sad.
But never forget to remember
The things that made you glad.
Always remember to forget
The friends that proved untrue.
But never forget to remember
Those that have stuck by you.
Always remember to forget
The troubles that passed away.
But never forget to remember
The blessings that come each day”

Xander smiled at his lady love and drank to her.

Spike raised his glass to Buffy, while looking deep into her eyes, and recited an old Irish toast he had never been able to use before:

“I have known many,
and liked not a few,
but loved only one
and this toast is to you.”


Chapter End Notes:
Pleas let me know what you thought!