Chapter 10

Spike couldn’t remember being with a woman and taking his time. He hadn’t wanted to. But this was different. He had known from the minute he saw her, she was different.

He kissed her neck, her delicate collar bone. His hand sought out her firm, pert breast. Her hands moved from the back of his neck to his head, pulling him closer. She arched her back as his palm squeezed her breast, needing him closer. His mouth sought her nipples, laving each one. Taking his time to bring each one to pebbled peaks, Spike nipped the undersides as well.

Buffy moaned, one hand threaded through his hair, the other in her own. She was lost in her own arousal. His mouth was licking, teasing and tasting every inch, somehow knowing exactly where she liked to be touched.

Spike was worshipping her body, covering her with his loving kisses. His actions reawakened parts of his dream he had long forgotten, like flashes of the past. He could see her face now, eyes close in ecstasy as he continued his love making. Yes, he was making love to her, in his dream, and in real life. This moment had been preordained to happen. He wanted to understand its meaning, but he was too involved in the moment to think any more. He craved her like a drug.

He continued down her body. Her abs were so tight, her muscles framing her adorable belly button, which he kissed. He laid his head down on her belly as he hugged her.

She felt his kissing stop as he hugged her torso.

“Spike, you ok?” she asked.

Spike remained quiet for a moment, collecting his thoughts. He want to tell her everything about his dream, about his feelings, but the time wasn’t right.

“All is fine, luv, just enjoying your warmth, I want to remember this moment.”

Buffy’s heart skipped a beat at his statement. She wasn’t sure what all this meant, and though she knew she would need to discuss her new feelings with him, now wasn’t the time. She wasn’t even sure what feelings she had.

Pushing those thoughts from her head, she placed her hand on his back. She too needed to feel him, almost to prove this was really happening. And her body wanted him to continue his quest.

Spike lifted his head, turning it to look at her. Her deep green eyes, full of lust, spurred him on. His hunger renewed, his hand sought out her neatly trimmed mound. His fingers gently worked through her curls, seeking the heat deep inside her.

Buffy moaned as his cool fingers stroked her. His cool touch was sending her to places in her mind unknown before tonight. She felt him slowly dip his finger into her, just enough to coat the tip so that it would glide across her clit, sending shivers through her spine. His finger circled, then dipped again, bringing more moisture with it. He was driving her mad; he would tease her clit, then leave it, diving inside for a brief second. His body was moving further down the bed, his mouth getting closer to her center.

He positioned himself once again between her knees. He lifted her knees, touching his lips to the tops of each. He ran his hands down her thighs, stopping just as they reached her mons. Taking his left forefinger, he trailed it down her center, watching her quiver at his touch.

Smiling, he asked her softly, “… Are you ready?”

Buffy was already gasping for air from his touch, she wanted him again. He had brought her to this point with just a few minutes of caressing and a few kisses. Now with the prospect of her new toy being used on her, she could barely get the word out.

“Y-y-yes.”

Reaching for the flower, he once again marveled at its beauty. Taking the bud of the flower in his hand like a handle, he pulled the stem down her thigh. When he teased her nub and entrance with the tip, her hips bucked. He watched as her eyes deepened in color, her skin shone with a sheen of perspiration. She had taken on a look of a beautiful feral creature. She appeared to be ready to pounce if he hesitated, so he didn’t.

He turned the flower so that the curve of the stem end was pointing upward, and slowly inserted it into her wanting slit.

Buffy hissed as the cool stone stem entered her scorching body. She felt him twist the flower just a bit as it sunk deeper. It grazed her cervix, sending new sensations through her nerves. Turning the bud of the flower caused the curve to brush nerves along her inner walls she had only read about. Her body convulsed briefly as it spun past them. Spike was kissing her inner thigh, one hand on the flower; the other hand was splayed across her pelvis to help keep her still. He started to gently, teasingly, move the flower stem in and out of her pussy, twisting it so that the curve brushed her G spot each time, but never long enough. His open-mouthed kisses on her inner thigh had become licks and light bites.

Spike could see that he was going to have to work at not letting her cum too quickly. He was teasing her and she knew it. He bumped the curve against her nerve bundle, this time lingering a bit and then pulling the flower almost completely out. Buffy growled, yes, growled. His vampiric hearing had never heard anything that erotic, ever. His face shifted before he could control himself. He had started to shift back, when he saw her shake her head.

Buffy had heard her body growl in want for her vampire lover. When she saw him change, her body was flooded with lust. She wanted all of him. Something had changed in her.

“Don’t you dare shift back. I want to see this side of you. Keep going…. Now.”

He plunged the flower back into her, lowering his head to her hips. She could feel his breath on her pussy. He was running his tongue along her pelvis. She could feel his fangs, as they eased along her skin, lightly scratching her skin. He turned the flower so that the curve was pressing on her sweet spot, the end of the stem brushing on her cervix. Spike began to pump inside her with the flower, swirling it as he thrust it in and out of her pussy. As Buffy’s body began to convulse with her very first inner orgasm, Spike carefully bit her near the base of her clit with his fang, causing her to scream out in passion. He sucked on her nub, drinking from her a mixture of her powerful Slayer blood and her cum.

“OH MY GOD!!!!!” she cried out, her hands reaching for him. She was desperately seeking something to cling to as she came harder than ever. Walls in her mind were crashing down, colors exploding, searching for something to ground her. “I need you inside me. NOW!”

Spike eagerly obliged, pulling the jade flower from her and sinking into her in a single thrust, pumping deep immediately. Her Slayer blood once again shocked his system. His own sexual desires were out of control. He wanted to ravish her. He could feel her still cumming, clamping down on his steeled shaft. Her fingers and nails were clawing at his back, as her legs wrapped around his waist. He reached underneath her, firmly grabbing her ass; he continued to pound her as she cried out for more.

“THAT’S IT… DEEPER… HARDER… FASTER…” were the only words he recognized, and he did as she requested, sending himself into an intense mind-boggling orgasm of his own. He felt her bite down on his neck with her blunt human teeth, intensifying his orgasm. He felt as though fireworks were exploding in his head, in a multitude of colors, shocking his system. He followed her lead and bit her too. He sank his fangs into his fresh mark, still mindful not to tear her flesh, and he drank deep.

Clinging to each other, they collapsed on the bed in a sweaty tangle of limbs, gasping for air.