Author's Chapter Notes:
http://www.sexswingstore.com/bungee.htm this a link to the site with the itme :)
Chapter 12

Buffy had cleaned out the back of the Jeep, knowing that she would need the room. She made the trip with plenty of time to spare and was headed back in no time. The creepy shopkeeper had made some suggestive remarks about her purchases, which she had ignored while silently vowing to herself never to shop there again alone.

Buffy pulled into the cemetery and backed the Jeep up near the crypt entrance so that she could unload. She wondered what Spike would think of her purchases. As she entered the crypt, she heard a bottle roll as the door hit it, and she immediately spotted Spike passed out in his chair. Softly giggling at her luck in finding him asleep, she quietly took all her packages downstairs and began to set up. She hoped he would stay asleep for a while and that she could handle the set up by herself.

Downstairs, she unpacked and began reading the directions. She had placed all the chains and harnesses on the bed, and looked at the pictures of the final product once more before she started. Picking up the instruction booklet she read out loud, “The Bungee Sex Swing… now to put it together.”

Buffy started with the swing stand, which looked easy enough. All the pieces snapped together and would fit in to a nice travel bag if needed, or so the instructions had pointed out. She giggled as the stand stood taller than her. The next step was to attach the swing. She found a chair in a corner that she could stand on to hook the main bungee to the swivel. Then she hooked the main harness to the bungee and got off the chair. Stepping back to admire her handy work, she marveled at how easy it had been to assemble. She couldn’t wait to use it. Buffy put the chair back in the corner and stripped off her clothes. She folded them neatly and placed them on the chair then strolled over to the bed and picked up the other part of her purchase. The Book of Kama Sutra. She flipped directly to the pictures, wanting to see more of the positions she had looked at on the Internet. She was particularly interested in the suspended or hanging ones they could try with the swing.

She found one where the woman was suspended from a tree where the gentle motion of the wind rocked her on her partner’s penis… “Hmmm, there’s no wind here, but I think I can make it work.”

Spike woke up to a scent that permeated his entire being. It made his mouth water with a hunger that needed to be satisfied immediately. He could smell Buffy. He quickly searched the upper level of the crypt and failed to find her. But she was here. Buffy was here and she was aroused.

He peeked down to the lower level and saw Buffy. She was lying naked on her stomach on the bed, reading a book. She had come back! And she was naked! Hardly able to contain his joy, he hopped down through the hole in the floor, landing near the foot of the bed.

Buffy gasped and sat up abruptly, holding the book to her chest to preserve her modesty. Realizing it was Spike, she loosened her grip on the book. “Spike, jeez! You almost gave me a heart attack!”

Spike was overcome with excitement at her return; he rushed to her and briskly took her in his arms. He showered her face and neck with kisses, while she laughed happily.

“Spike, what’s gotten in to you? What’s with all the kissy face? Not that I mind at all!”

At her words, he gently kissed her soft pink lips while his hands slowly roamed her firm naked body. He pulled her close. He could feel her body temperature rising as he kissed her. Her hands sought to help him remove his shirt, dropping it to the floor. She needed to feel his cool skin against her rapidly heating one. He moaned into her mouth when she cupped his growing erection, still encased in the denim of his jeans.

She pulled back in need of oxygen, and quickly reached for the buttons of his fly. He helped her remove his pants, after struggling to get his heavy boots off. They both were in the heat of the moment, desperate to be entangled with each other’s body. This would be no slow gentle love making, they were starved for each other. They would be like wild animals.

Spike pushed Buffy back onto the bed, their mouths still connected. He nipped at her lips, while his hands eagerly searched her body, roughly squeezing her tits on his way down to her already wet pussy. He slid two fingers into her, feeling her inner walls clamp down on him. Unable to control himself, Spike’s face shifted into his demon features and he bit down on his mark, sending her spiraling into an orgasm. He quickly removed his fingers and lined up his cock with her entrance and sunk into her in a single thrust. Her climax only intensified. Spike was thrusting into her hard, deep, and fast… when Buffy suddenly flipped him onto his back.

Buffy was careful not to let Spike slip out of her and immediately began to rock her hips, grinding her searing quim down on his hardened shaft. Spike moaned loudly, gripping her hips and trying to get her to speed up her pace. He met resistance as Buffy wanted to slow him down a bit. She leaned forward, lifting her pussy up and nearly off his cock, and then slowly lowering herself back on him. Spike growled and, grabbing her waist, forced her down hard onto him, impaling her with his cock.

Spike’s fingertips were white with pressure. He was gripping her waist hard, forcing her onto him. Buffy sat up to change the angle of penetration just a bit and took over the pounding of sexes. They both cried out simultaneously as they came together in earth shattering orgasms. Buffy collapsed on his chest, panting.

“Wow! That’s all I can say about that round,” Buffy said as she allowed him to slip out of her, and rolled to his side.

Spike leaned in and kissed the top of her head. “Wow just about covers it, I’d say.”

Looking around the room, he saw the swing and the stand Buffy had set up. “Buffy, what’s all this?”

“Rest up, Vampire, I wanna try something new,” she said with a smile, and reached for her new book.


Chapter End Notes:
http://www.sexswingstore.com/bungee.htm this is the site I found the swing at :)