Chapter 13

“No need to rest, luv,” Spike indicated by looking at his already bobbing member. “Now, tell me about this unique set up you've got going on.” He nodded his head in the direction of the tall black metal stand.

Buffy reached for her book that had fallen to the floor. Spike glanced at her tan, toned behind as she leaned off the bed to grab it. Settling back onto the bed, she opened the Kama Sutra book to the page with the beautifully drawn Oriental woman hanging in the tree. Her partner was standing on the ground, poised to enter her.

“I want to try this, and because I don’t want to swing from a tree naked, I picked up a few things,” Buffy said, smiling and pointing at the picture. “Have you ever used one of these sex swings?”

“No, I actually haven’t, pet. But I like the way you think. Let’s get you hangin’,” he replied nuzzling into her neck.

They walked over to the stand and Spike helped Buffy with the thick, black harnesses. When she was in, Spike pushed her a bit to check out the swing action and realized it also bounced. “It’s got a bungee, Kitten?! Amazing!” He gently swung her in front of him, letting his already very hard dick brush against her with every return. Buffy moaned. “Are you alright? Are you comfortable?” His voice sounded concerned.

“Very, now will you please insert tab A into slot B?” She giggled as she rocked her hips towards him, bumping into him a bit harder.

“Don’t have to ask me twice, luv.” He stroked his cock a few times, lubing it a bit with her juices, and held himself out, pointing towards her. “Why don’t you swing on over and see me?”

Buffy laughed out loud as she rocked her hips, setting the swing in motion. The first forward motion only brushed him against her wanting quim, but the second seated him fully for a brief second. Spike moved closer, not wanting to leave her body. Buffy continued to gently swing, grasping him deep within herself with each pass, no longer letting him slip out.

Spike grabbed the cold black steel frame to firm his stance, as she slammed hard onto him. He could see the concentration on her face, the lust in her eyes, her biting her lip. This was a whole new sensation. He let go of the stand and grabbed the harness with both hands, stilling her on his cock. Buried to the hilt, he gave the satin covered bungee a tug and she bounced up and slammed down on him harder. Her eyes flew open at the new motion.

“Oh my G-God,” Buffy cried out as he brushed her G-spot with each bounce. Her orgasm hit her hard. Spike continued to bounce her on his cock, smiling at how quickly she had cum. Her Slayer muscles were choking his cock. He wondered if she would let him fuck her ass again.

As she was catching her breath, Spike mischievously asked her, “Mind if I give that sweet lil' ass a poke?”

Giggling, she replied, “You say the most romantic things.”

“Ok, how about tab A into bottom,” he said with a smirk. “I thought the bouncing might be fun.”

“Only if you’re “up” for it, Vampire.” She wiggled a bit on his still embedded cock.

“Always, luv, always.” He removed himself from her pussy and rubbed his wet bell-end on her tight hole. She loosened immediately. Spike was getting ready to gently ease into her when she bounced, taking him in a single thrust. The pleasure that ripped through them both caused them to still momentarily. As Buffy adjusted to him, she began to bounce. Just a bit at first. Spike had never experienced anal sex quite like this, but this was by far the best. She was riding him in mid air. He began to strum her clit, and her pace increased. He slipped two fingers deep into her pussy, seeking that special bundle of nerves again.

“GAAAAA..” was all that she could say. The sensation of the double penetration sent her into an explosive climax. She bounced up and down on him riding out her own orgasm, and bringing him to his own.

Spike was holding onto the stand with one hand as he fucked her with his hand and cock. As her orgasm hit, her sphincter muscles began strangling him. He couldn’t take anymore and came so hard, he struggled to keep himself standing.

He removed his fingers and grabbed hold of the stand with his other hand, keeping himself seated deep with in her still pulsing muscles.

“My God, woman, the things you do to me.”

Buffy still gasping for air. “You? What you do to me is a more accurate question.”

“Let me help you out of this thing. I think we could both use a rest. But, I must commend you on your excellent purchase.”

“It folds for travel too,” she giggled, pulling her arms free from the straps.
Spike helped her over to the bed; he could tell she was a little wobbly. He covered her up then joined her from the other side. Lying in bed, they were looking at each other, both lost in the other’s eyes.

“We need to talk, pet.” He brushed a strand of hair that had fallen across her face.

“I know and we will get all this figured out. I want you to know I couldn’t get back here fast enough tonight. I crave you now. It’s like I need you near, like you are supposed to be with me. I think our dreams were supposed to bring us together, for what, I’m not sure, but I need to find out.”

“Buffy, I have felt pulled toward you since we first met, before I even realized it was you I had dreamt of. The sex has been the best I’ve ever had, but it seems like so much more. Just like you said, I crave you.

“Well, we are together, all crave-y. What do we do next?

“I have lots of ideas, but for now, let’s rest a bit, then I want to try on the harness.”