Author's Chapter Notes:
PLEASE let me know what you think of this chapter...
Chapter 14

Giggling, Buffy jumped off the bed, testing her legs for stability. “Yep, it’s a go!”

Spike grabbed her, pulled her back down on the ransacked bed with him. He kissed her smiling lips gently, gazing into her eyes. “How did I get so lucky?”

“Maybe I’m the lucky one.” She kissed him again. “Now, before this gets all mushy, let’s get you all tied up again.” This time she jumped out of the bed, grabbing and pulling him with her. She stood by the swing with a confused look on her face.

“What’s wrong, pet?”

“I have no idea what we are gonna do with you in the harness. That Kama Sutra book had lots of positions, but I’m having a hard time picturing them. I should have gotten the video with the swing. Especially since Giles paid for all this” She motioned her hand like a grinning game show host.

“Giles’ credit card strikes again, eh?” Spike chuckled and reached for her hand. “Let’s just see what we can come up with on our own,” he added as he raised her hand to his lips, gently placing a chaste kiss upon it. “I was thinking maybe we could swing together for a bit, if you don’t mind.”

“Mind? Nope, not a bit. Get that harness on, boy," swatting his bare bottom.

Spike took his time putting the harness on, just to see Buffy squirm. She was excited, and he always did like ‘Irritated Buffy’. Once he had himself suspended, he bounced a bit just to make sure he was in securely. He could see her just dying to get on, and sarcastically commented, “If you’re ready now, climb on up here.”

“If I’m ready? Gaah Spike!” She jumped and took hold of the top of the stand and swung her legs between and through the straps in a graceful gymnastics move, leaving her straddling her bouncing Vampire. “Now, what is it that you wanted to try?”

“Hold onto the top of the stand, I want to test this bungee out.” She did as instructed, allowing Spike to bounce up into her. He bounced lightly, sinking only a portion of himself inside Buffy, once again teasing her. He cocked his head to the side watching her, smirking at her desire for more, and yet denying her.

“Spike! Please! I need more!” She was still holding onto the top of the steel frame. After a few excruciating minutes of him barely entering her drenched pussy, she let go of the frame, spearing herself onto him.

“I see what you want, Slayer, little more of me, huh?” He grabbed her hips and forced her hard down on his cock. He was pounding into her when she leaned back a bit, throwing him off balance. He pulled her close afraid she was going to fall. “Take the leg straps and ‘kneel’ in them, and hold onto something. Can’t have you falling on that hard head of yours. Try holding onto the bungee. Maybe that will be better.”

Once again, Buffy did as she was told, she was so lost in her lust, she didn’t even want to argue.

Kneeling in the wide leg straps allowed her to control her movements over him by opening and closing her legs. Spike had managed to brace his feet on the stand’s legs and was rocking his pelvis in a blur of movement. The sensation of weightlessness combined with the fact that the only contact she was having with Spike was his cock ramming in and out of her at lightening speed, once more pushed her over the edge. Buffy screamed as she came, her juices flowing freely onto Spike’s tightening balls. He grabbed her by the waist again, fearing she would fall as she climaxed. The warmth of her quivering body set off his orgasm. As they came down from their high, they were lightly bobbing and spinning in the swing. Both started laughing hysterically.

They helped each other out of the swing and made their way back to the bed. Snuggling with Buffy under the fluffy down comforter, Spike tried once again to get her to talk.

“Buffy? I need to know what you’re thinking. We need to figure out what all this means. Surely the Powers That Be didn’t just want you to get laid. I mean you are cranky a lot, but...”

She punched his arm with a smile. “I’m cranky? PUH-LEEZE! One minute you hate me, the next you want to kill me, now you just want to fuck me.”

“You are wrong, Slayer. That’s far from all I want. I want you. All of you. If you’ll have me, that is. I will do anything, fight the bad guys, befriend your little Scooby gang, whatever it takes. I need you.” He turned his head, fearing this was the end. He had spilled his guts and now he waited for his world to crash around him.

“Look at me. Spike, please look at me. You took that all wrong. I want you too, and your willingness to consider being the ‘Not-So Big Bad’ makes this an easy decision. We will find out from Giles’ or the PTB directly what’s in the books for us. Surely Giles has something written down about some prophecy that he hasn’t translated yet. Besides, he’s gonna wonder about all the “expenses” I’ve incurred the last few days. Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere. Now, can I get a nap in? I do believe I wore myself out, rolling around with a monster last night.”

She nuzzled into his chest, his arms wrapping tight around her, and she fell into a deep sleep. Two hours later, she bolted up in bed screaming.
Spike wasn’t sure what to do. He pulled her close to settle her. She was beating and clawing at him, sobbing. Finally, she stilled. He was on pins and needles waiting for her to say something, anything, just to let him know she was ok. She was clinging to him, shaking. “Buffy, what was it? Tell me, sweetheart.”

“You’re in danger. I had another dream. Angel’s going to kill you, and he’s going to make me watch….”


Chapter End Notes:
review review and I'll love you :P