Author's Chapter Notes:
This is for my wonderful Beta, Dragonflylady aka Lauriel. Thanks for everything you do.
Chapter 17

Spike moaned as Buffy began to rock against him fully clothed. Nibbling at his neck, she whispered, “Shh, no more talking. I’ve already made my decision.” He was trying to talk to her about the claim and what it would mean, but she was not interested in listening to him. She was working them both into a frenzy.

“Buffy, you need to think about this… aahhh, what this will mean… ooooh, I don’t think the prophecy stated we have to do this immediately…” Spike roughly grabbed her arms and forced her to look at him. “Buffy, I will only consent to this if you are sure.”

The feral look in her face told him she would not discuss this with him any longer. She was panting, still grinding into him. The look she was giving him was almost more than he could handle. He wanted to throw her down and ravish her and holding back was making his demon very irritated.

“Will you accept me as your mate?” Her husky lust-filled voice made his demon roar forth. He was losing control. “Will you accept me as your mate, for all of time?” she asked one more time.

Spike’s face changed immediately. “Always and forever, I will be yours. Will you accept me as your mate, for all of time?” His demon struggled, waiting for her answer. Then he saw something he hadn’t expected. Buffy’s canines elongated as she said, “I will be yours, always and forever.”

Mere second passed before they were latched onto each other’s neck. Low growls, which sounded more like purring, could be heard as they drank from each other. They began clawing and ripping at each other’s clothes, needing to be flesh to flesh.


Back in LA…


Angel was dreaming.

He heard them, or rather felt them near. He was in Restfield Cemetery near Spike’s crypt. The rage in him was overflowing. He would dust his child this time. He had been pushed too far. There was no way he would allow his girl to be soiled by the likes of William the Bloody. Angel broke into a run and when he reached the crypt, he busted the door wide open. He caught their scent and something more... he could feel them. Feel their emotions flooding his senses. Love, lust, desire were washing over him like the tide, nearly bringing him to his knees.

Dropping down to the lower level, he found the lovers, sitting naked astride each other, covered in scratches and with fresh bite marks on their necks. They turned to acknowledge his presence and he saw Buffy’s teeth, dripping with Spike’s blood. “WHAT THE FUCK! YOU TURNED HER! I WILL KILL YOU,” Angel roared as he raced towards them, already in game face and ready for battle.


Angel awoke in game face, furious with his childe. He could still feel their emotions rushing through him Hoping it was anxiety from the dream, he grabbed his bag and headed for the door. He had to get to Sunnydale.

Back at the crypt…

The few minutes it took for them to begin the mating ritual seemed like a lifetime. His demon erupted when she had not only asked him to be her mate, but when he had seen her grow fangs. Her face never changed, she had no matching bumpies, just beautiful pearly white fangs. Fangs grown to pierce his neck, and his neck only, had appeared as she spoke the ancient question.

Buffy bit him first, growling out “Mine” as she bit down into his neck. Her hands had managed to strip him of his shirt and continued to scratch and claw at the waistband of his jeans, still fused to his neck.

Spike allowed her bite and whispered, “Yours” in near orgasmic bliss. He felt her slowly draw his blood into her mouth. The monster in him could take no more. He roared out in passion, “Mine” as he sunk his teeth into her smooth tanned neck. She released him as pure pleasure overtook her being. “Yours” she gasped, feeling him drink from her. He ripped her clothes from her body as he slowly drank from her. Low moans escaped Buffy’s gaping mouth. Her fangs still dripped with his blood.

Both were lost in rapture, needing to fulfill their animal instincts and seal their union. Spike removed his fangs from her neck only long enough to strip all remaining articles of clothing and get her on all fours. He took her from behind, wrapping his fists in her hair, and began pounding her drenched pussy with his rock hard cock.

Buffy groaned in pleasure, grunting with each slap of his pelvis on her ass. His cock reaching places unknown before this moment. She had never had sex like this. There were no words spoken. The only sounds heard were the slapping of his skin on hers and the guttural sounds the banging of their bodies produced. They were like wild beasts going at it with no care in the world. As the tempo of their union increased, Spike felt his balls tighten, and he roared once more. He jerked her hair, pulling her back flush to his chest, and once more sunk his teeth into her newly marked neck. Her orgasm was instantaneous, and her Slayer muscles clenched on his cock, triggering his climax. Their bodies shook with tremors stronger than any earthquake. Buffy’s hands flew to his head, holding him close to her neck, encouraging him to continue. The enormous psychic energy behind their orgasms radiated through their bodies as they fell together onto the bed. Their claim officially sealed and the prophecy set in motion.

After a brief rest, Spike sat up and looked at his mate. He wondered about all the possible effects of the claim, and wondered what if any would they get. He remembered her teeth, and his cock stirred. That was definitely a bonus he didn’t even know was possible. He knew the prophecy had said that they would be an unstoppable force for the good of mankind, and that he was fine with. He would do whatever it took to keep Buffy, his mate happy. He tested the mental telepathy, by asking her a question.

Buffy, can you hear me?

Spike, I have been listening your thoughts for the last five minutes. Oh, and glad you like the fangs. They were a surprise to me too.

Spike smiled down on her with a warm love that flooded his soul. IS THAT MY SOUL?

Buffy bolted up as she heard his exclamation in her head. She could feel his emotions as they coursed through him. She could feel his soul swell with so many emotions. His love for her, his desperate plead for forgiveness for all the wrong he’d done, his appreciation for all that he now had. She climbed onto his lap, straddling him and facing him, and held him tight. He had been awarded his soul by the Powers That Be. Now the prophecy made more sense to them both. Buffy held his face in her hands and covered it with gentle kisses. “I love you,” she said as she looked directly into his eyes.

Spike was so overwhelmed by the emotions and the situation that he was speechless. Buffy began to kiss his neck and her mark.

A rush of pleasure washed over him. “Buffy, my true mate, I love you so much.”

As she heard the words, her fangs lowered and she carefully bit him again. This time both were hit with wave after wave of climactic energy.

The loud banging upstairs went unnoticed, but Angel dropping down to the bedroom did not. Spike and Buffy sprung into action, glorious and graceful in their nudity. Their claim was complete and they were now far stronger than Angel could ever hope to be. The naked couple tackled him, pinning him to the ground.

“Now lookie what we have here, my bride, an audience.”


Chapter End Notes:
Just a few kind words make the difference in an author's day. Please review and make mine.

Also, please consider adding this to your list of favorite stories so that you never miss an update.