Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to all who helped me and supported through this story, you all rock!
Chapter 18

Angel was in shock, yet the fury that flowed through him could not be quelled. His naked attacker had him straddled and pinned to the floor, but he knew Spike. Knew him well. He had always known Spike to be clever and strong, but never stronger than him. He pushed up against Spike’s body and found he was wrong. Confused, he looked to Buffy.
Buffy had opened the ‘pleasure chest’ looking for something to tie Angel up. She didn’t know that Spike was able to restrain him and was throwing things out of the chest onto the floor. Sex toys were rolling all around on the floor. Angel noticed and his rage increased.

“Buffy, luv, be a dear and get the special handcuffs from the drawer in the nightstand. They’ve been magically enhanced to be unbreakable. I think we should restrain him so we can catch him up on the latest SunnyD news.” Buffy retrieved the handcuffs as Spike jerked Angel up off the grounds and dragged him to the same archway Buffy had tied him up in. The light bulb moment struck him just then. ’How better to let Angel know that he hasn’t got a chance with Buffy than to let him watch us in action? I wonder if Buffy would go for it.’

‘You do realize I can hear you, right? Oh, and I agree with you one hundred percent. I have no problem with him watching. He might learn a thing or two. Let’s get him lashed to the wall, I’ve got to get back to what I was doing before we were so rudely interrupted.’
Buffy walked over and grabbed one of Angel’s wrists. He needed to be chained up. It was almost show time.

“Hey, wait, what are you doing! Buffy, has he got you brainwashed? Has he been torturing you here? What’s that thing over there in the stand? Has he hurt you? Oh my God, I am so sorry you had to go through this. I know your friends will be here soon to rescue us. Please, Buffy, don’t do this. We can get your soul back and we’ll take care of him. I’ll dust him myself.” Angel’s voice sounded stressed and scared.

Buffy double-checked the cuffs, making sure he was secured. She didn’t want to be interrupted again. “Angel, I have my soul so be quiet now, or I will gag you.” She looked over at the mess she had made on the floor.
“Spike, isn’t that a ball gag?”

“Yes, Kitten, it is. Do you think we need to use it?”

“I hope not, I would like to think he could keep his mouth shut for a while, listen to someone other then himself for a change.” Still naked, she picked up a riding crop and showed it to the raging vampire they had chained to the wall. “Angel, what’s wrong with you? What would make you come here and storm into Spike’s place. Did you get a little too happy and go back to being Angelus again?” she said, steadily slapping the crop in her hand.

“He’s not Angelus. I know this because Angelus was crazy. Angel’s the idiot.” Spike chuckled as he lounged on the bed, waiting to put on the show for his sire.

“Tell me something Angel, how is it that Spike can love me unconditionally without a soul, while you couldn’t even be civil to me without yours?” Buffy placed the crop under his chin. “And what would make you think that I would ever settle for any relationship with you. Don’t you get it? You are nothing to me. I’m with Spike now and not only are we together, but we are mated. Doesn’t that make you like… what, my sire-in-law?” She giggled and swiped the crop under his chin, inflicting a little bit of pain, but a little more shock.

Stuttering, Angel looked at her through teary eyes, “What have you done? He’s a soulless monster! He’s lying to you! He’s tricked you into this! Buffy, I saw you have fangs! We need to get you out of here and see if I can get you some help, maybe a spell to reverse it. Please, let me loose and I will save you.”

“If I needed anything, you would be the last monster I would turn to. I love Spike. I initiated the claim and he accepted it. This was my idea, and I think the Powers That Be gave me the fangs as a sex thing. It helps me with the biting.” Angel was appalled by what he was hearing, but looking at his naked childe slowly stroking himself and his one true love with newly sprouted fangs was more that he could handle. He burst into game face and roared.

Buffy slapped him with the crop across his chest. “I told you to be quiet. My, my, my, Angel, methinks thou doth complain too loudly, for I can see you are turned on by the sight in front of you.” She slapped him across the groin, hard, with the crop. “That’s not going to be used here, ever. But we are going to show you a few things today. Pay close attention, you might learn a thing or two.”

She turned her head toward Spike, looking at him lustfully and made chomping motions with her mouth as her fangs lowered. She turned back to Angel and smiled, flashing him a little fang.

Angel, still in game face, roared at Buffy as she sauntered over to the bedand slowly crawled toward her mate on all fours. She replaced Spike’s hand with her own, resuming the light strokes. Spike was thrilled by the recent developments. He couldn’t think of a better way to show Angel that they were together, than by forcing Angel to watch Buffy fuck him into next week.

“That feels great Buffy, love it when you touch me,” Spike smirked at Angel as his grandsire thrashed in his restraints. “Let’s show Angel how it’s supposed to be done.”

Buffy lazily licked Spike’s massive hard on from base to tip, flicking the underside with her tongue. Spike’s head rolled back. He could feel her emotions through their claim as well as the immense physical pleasure she was giving him. He reached out and lifted her hair so that, not only did he have a better view, but Angel did as well.

“Buffy, maybe you are under a spell? You can’t possibly want to be with him. BUFFY! GET YOU MOUTH OFF OF HIM!

Buffy took her mouth off of Spike’s cock, long enough to climb up and straddle his body. “Angel, you stupid asshole, my mouth will be exploring Spike’s body for all eternity now. And there’s not a thing you can do about it.” Leaning forward, she licked Spike’s chest, taking a few seconds to tease his little pink nipples and then up his neck. “My love, my mate… mine,” she said, just before she once again sunk her new fangs into her mark on his neck.

Spike groaned loudly, clutching her closer to his body. The emotions that flowed between them were indescribable. “Yours, always, my love, my mate.” Clinging to her as wave after wave of pure bliss washed over them, he too reenacted their claim. Not because Angel was there, but because he wanted to. Time seemed to stand still when he was with her.

Angel suddenly froze. He was watching his worst nightmare play out in front of him. He was always aware of his sire bond with Spike, always lingering in the background. He could feel him when he was near, if he needed help, but had never been able to feel anything like this. He could feel Spike’s emotions about Buffy AND Buffy’s emotions about Spike! HOLY FUCK! He was feeling their feelings through the bizarre combination of the claim and his sire bond with Spike. Angel’s brain was flooded with emotions that caused him more pain than when he had had his soul restored. He wouldn’t be able to take much more of it. He needed to get away, and far away. He began to sob.

Their biting ceased as the two bodies melted into each other, needing to intertwine. Spike had flipped Buffy onto her back, slowly slipping his member into her wanting center, both of them lost in rapture as their bodies became one. Their movements were pure poetry, in perfect sync with each other. Positions changed as Spike rolled her on top of him, encouraging her to set a pace good for her. Hours passed, new positions were tested, each time the lovers crested another climax as their bodies and souls united. The emotions they shared could have powered a nuclear weapon, and Angel felt it all.

The lovers had forgotten that Angel was even there. They had been so involved in their lovemaking that they had missed the point at which Angel had lost it. He had collapsed. His bodyweight all but on the floor, since the charmed handcuffs held him steady.

Sated for the time being, Buffy found herself using Spike’s bum as a pillow, unaware how she had ended up there. She caught her breath then slowly chomped down on that tight cheek.

“OI! What was that for?” Spike quickly flipped over and pulled her against his chest.

“Always wanted to do that,” she said coyly.

They sat up and began kissing once more, when they both heard a stifled sob.

That’s when they saw Angel. Crushed and beaten without a punch ever being thrown. “I think we can let him go now, poppet. I can feel through my sire bond that Peaches here got to feel all of our feelings while he watched us.”

“How is that possible? He can read our minds?” Buffy was a little concerned, and a bit embarrassed.

“No, but he is forever linked to me through our Sire/Childe bond.

Somehow, I think we have the Powers That Be to thank for this. Angel won’t be able to be around us. He now knows the prophecy has come true and that he was never the Chosen One. I promise, all he wants to do is get far away from us.”

Spike retrieved the handcuff key from the nightstand and unlocked Angel, who fell on the floor. Spike helped him up, waiting for him to say something.

“Spike, I’m leaving California now. I don’t know where I’m going, but I think you know how to reach me if you need me.” With that statement, he left.
They were alone to start their new life, fighting on the side of good, together.



Epilogue


Spike and Buffy spent days alone in the crypt, going at it like rabbits. Those days would later be considered their first honeymoon. When they finally left, Buffy checked her messages, retrieving not only a message from Anya warning them, but one from Dawn, Tara, and Willow too. They had each snuck off to warn their friends. No surprise there, but there was no call from Xander or Giles. It didn’t even matter to them at all.

Giles flew back to England as soon as he heard from Angel, knowing that he was definitely no longer needed. He sold the store to Anya.

Anya ran the store and, after finally kicking Xander to the curb, started dating Clem, who gave her many orgasms.

Willow and Tara converted the basement in Buffy’s house into an apartment with a private entrance, staying there to help keep an eye on Dawn, while Buffy and Spike fulfilled their prophecy, going where they were needed to help rid the world of evil.

Xander was shunned by the Scoobies for some time, but eventually came around. He helped build the basement apartment.

Dawn finished high school and with the help of the loving adults around her, was able to lead a relatively normal life.

Buffy and Spike did what was prophesised and lived happily ever after.


Chapter End Notes:
Thank you loyal readers. Your reviews have helped me get through this and encouraged me to write more. I am glad you enjoyed the ride.