The smile on his face infuriated her. Why wasn’t this working? He was supposed to be begging her to stop! Taking a deep breath, Buffy set the crop on the table and picked up the next item. The clamps.

She glided towards him with an air of confidence-- she was sure he would hate these. She stood before him, looking at him smirking back at her and she snapped. She slapped him quickly across the face with the back of her right hand.

“I will knock that smile off your face, Spike.”

“Keep trying, you got a long way to go, kitten.”

Pinching the clamps, she locked them onto his little pink nubs. Spike roared and then laughed. “Please, Slayer, this is too much, I don’t know how much more I can take,“ he said sarcastically.

She hesitated touching him, not wanting him to feel any pleasure, but then reached out and grasped his scrotum tight in her hand. Giving a sharp twist, she matched his smile.

“I’ve only just begun, Vampire.”

Her tantrum only made him hotter. Spike’s cock was hard enough to drill through his crypt walls. The clamps were tweaking his nipples with every needless breath he took, the chain between them brushing across his chest with each rise and fall, sending aching sensations to his core. She had no idea what she was doing to him.

Buffy picked up the beautifully tooled red leather paddle, turning it back and forth in her hand. Gripping the handle tight, she envisioned Spike’s weeping dick in her hand. Shocked by the vision that passed through her mind, she plotted her next move.

She walked past Spike toward the ladder, paddle in hand, not looking back. Spike’s eyes were on her sun-kissed ass, and was unaware and uncaring of where she was going. The slight bounce and shift of her tight, smooth, rounded mounds of flesh, made him visibly drool. He had barely noticed she had disappeared to the left when he felt a searing hot pain on his hind end. His game face erupted out of surprise, followed by a loud roar.

“Slayer,” he hissed.

“Yes, Vampire…” Buffy said calmly and then issued another whack to his behind. His bum was now a blushing pink that made her smile. “Why, Spike, I know you like black, but pink looks very nice on you,” she said with a giggle.

The stinging from the paddle and the pinch from the clamps were divine. Spike struggled to maintain his composure. He wanted more. Realizing the way to get more from her was to piss her off, he said, “Mmm… that tickles. Is that all you’ve got?”

Clenching her teeth, she smacked the backs of his thighs quick and hard, not holding back. She waited for his response. All she heard was a gentle sigh. “Damn it!” she thought to herself, and strutted back around to the other side of the wall.

Facing him again, she noticed that his head was rolled back a bit, his eyes closed. His cock appeared to be straining to touch her. She walked to him and quickly wrapped her fingers around his meat and squeezed, hard. His head shot up, eyes wide open. If he hadn’t been a vampire, she may have broken his cock in half.

She had his attention and his beautiful, steeled shaft in her hand. “Where was I going with this?” she asked herself. Losing her train of thought, she absent-mindedly began to stroke him.

Spike was speechless. He was afraid to make a sound, afraid to move. He didn’t want her to realize what she was doing. He could see the lust in her eyes, smell her becoming more aroused with each passing minute. If he dusted now, he would die a happy vamp.

She snapped out of her daze, squeezed him again and slapped him across the front of his thighs with the paddle. She felt his cock swell even more, if that was possible. Her pussy betrayed her with a gush of her nectar, moistening her inner thighs.

Buffy’s scent was filling the room, making Spike’s mouth water. He had longed to taste her since the night of their first fight. He had been intoxicated each and every time they’d fought, drunk on her scent. He licked his lips, anticipating activities yet to come.

Buffy released his cock and went back to the table, trading the paddle for the crop again. Approaching him, she noticed he was panting. “Stupid Vampire doesn’t even need to breathe,” she thought to herself.

Spike was struggling to stand there; he wanted to break free and take her. Teach her. He imagined switching places with her. He wondered if she picked these toys because they excited her. He wanted her with every fiber of his being. Seeing her pick up the feathered crop again caused his skin to prickle. She was driving him mad.

Buffy placed the crop aside Spike’s face, and then flicked her wrist. The crop left a red triangle shaped mark on his cheek. He looked at her lustily, through hooded eyes. She repeated it on the other cheek, and then trailed the feather down his chest. She swatted him on the rib cage, the waist, and then stopped with the crop resting beside his engorged shaft. A smile spread on her face. Drawing back, she hit him hard with the crop on each hip, and then brought the feather back to his rod. Each time he hissed in pain, but he did not cry out. She reached up and jerked the clamps’ chain, ripping them from his chest. He moaned in pleasure. The sick fucker was enjoying this. The more he liked it, the more she wanted to hit him. Her body was tingling, her pussy pulsing, clamping down with each hiss he made. “This is not working as planned and God help me, it’s turning me on,” she thought silently. “Son of a bitch!” she yelled out and went back to her duffle bag looking for something else.

Spike was giddy with excitement as to what she might be hiding in the bag. Pleasures unknown brought his game face out again. Buffy turned and rushed towards him, arm held high. She looked so beautiful, her breasts heaving, her heels clicking in the floor. He licked his fangs, not attempting to hide them anymore. As she got closer, he saw what was in her hand.

“Slayer, calm down, no need to get nasty. I am learning my lesson, quickly too.”

“Spike, why can’t I make you understand that I don’t want you. You disgust me! I should just stake you and be done with it,” she said shakily, holding the stake to his chest.

He could see that this could go the wrong way very quickly. With all the speed and strength he had, he broke the ropes, knocked the stake from her hand and slammed her down on the bed. Her arms were pinned above her head and she was pale and panting. Spike straddled her body and worked quickly to secure her wrists and ankles with the leather cuffs and chains he had bolted to his bed.

Buffy was panicking, but didn’t fight him. She was so aroused and curious to see what he would do that she remained quiet. His naked, sculpted body was positioned above her. His beautiful cock was bobbing close to her face as he tightened the cuffs on her wrists.

Once Buffy was secured, Spike looked down at her. Never in his wildest dreams could he have pictured this. His Slayer, dressed in black leather, chained to his bed. He brushed the hair from her eyes and slyly grinned at her.

“You have been a very naughty girl, Slayer. Haven’t been playing fair. Never went through the rules of the game. Never discussed a safe word. Now, the Big Bad is going to show you how to play good and proper. Just do as you’re told and you will experience pleasure beyond your wildest dreams.”