Chapter 4

Buffy nodded in agreement, not saying a word. She was nervous, but not scared. A strange sense of calm had washed over as she lay restrained to Spike’s large bed. Spike’s nakedness was a sure distraction, but a welcomed one. What an amazing body. His cock was still rock hard. The expression on his face was angry, but not his normal violent self. Like a man on a mission, he walked over to a large steamer chest against the far wall, and proceeded to drag it closer to the bed.

The chest once opened and within her line of vision proved to both intrigue and intimidate. There were many items similar to what she had seen on the website, things she was curious about, things she wondered why he had them. She remained silent as Spike made his selection. He turned around and showed her what he had been looking for. A small black and red whip made of soft leather strips.

Spike walked over the bed, gently running his fingers through the leather strip and sat down near her.

“Now, you seem a bit overdressed for our date this evening,” he purred. Spike set the whip down on the bedside table and then started working on unfastening the eyelets on the front of her corset.

Once undone, he pulled the corset out from under her, exposing her tanned breasts to the cold air, pebbling her nipples instantly. He licked his lips, leaned forward and bit down on her right nipple. Buffy moaned in ecstasy, and then bit down on her own lip to silence herself.

“Kitten, these boots are amazing, do tell me where you found something like this.”

“T-They’re A-Anya’s, I borrowed the outfit from her,” she choked out as he ran his fingertip from the top of her foot to the skin peeking out the top of her boot. The gentle pressure of his finger on her thigh caused her to suck in her breath.

“You like that, pet? You like me touching you?” he questioned as he grabbed hold of the zipper pull on the boot. He could see her quiver under his touch, wanting him to continue. He released the zipper, stood and faced her. “We have a few things to discuss. We have some ground rules to set first. See, unlike your plan, mine is not to hurt you. Show you pain, yes, but I can show you how these games will take you to levels of pleasure you’ve never imagined. That is, if you want to play...” he said looking her directly in the eyes.

“Yes, I want to play.”

Those five words stopped time in Spike’s world. He felt his unbeating heart swell with lust unknown to him before that moment. He almost thought he’d heard her wrong, but her pleading eyes confirmed her statement. She was submitting to him sexually. His vampiric features were once again brought to the surface and he fought to keep them under control. Taking deep breaths to regain composure, he began the lesson.

“I want you to trust me. Understand that I will be doing things to you that you may not have considered, things that you may fear. But, you must allow me to do them, just as I let you do them to me. You enjoyed “punishing” me, just as much as I enjoyed being “punished’. The difference between your game and mine is that I am giving you an option. You can make me stop at anytime. You say the safe word, and I will stop. Do you understand?”

“Y-Yes, I-I understand.”

Pacing the length of the bed, Spike picked up the whip again and began dragging the strips slowly across his palm of his right hand. Buffy watched, feeling her body tingle, wanting that sensation on her skin.

“Once we begin, you will do exactly as instructed or you will be punished. Be a good girl and you will be rewarded. At anytime, if you want me to stop, simply say… Weatabix. I will stop, no questions asked. Are we clear on that?”

“Weatabix, yes, I understand.”

“I will be your master and you will be my slave. Now, let the fun begin,” he said, smiling down at her.

Spike gently teased Buffy’s nipples with the tips of the whip, barely touching them with the soft leather. He then drug the whip in a figure eight around both breasts. Withdrawing the whip, he looked down at her adoringly. He quickly swatted at her breasts with the whip, just enough to cause a sting. She did not cry out, but issued a muffled hiss. He repeated the action a few times until her breasts were covered in pale pink lines. Buffy was panting in deep breaths, trying desperately to not scream out.

“Tell me slave, do you like my tit whip? Does it give you pleasure?”

“Yes, I like it very much.”

He drug the soft strips across her belly, and across her soaked thong. She moaned loudly, desperate for any touch. Hearing her moan, he swatted at her hot pussy with the whip. This time, she cried out, unable to contain her lust.

“Please, touch me, more… Master.”

He nearly came when she called him master. Struggling to not jump on her and take her now, he backed away from the bed. He took several deep breaths to calm himself, then went to the night table and retrieved the key to the cuffs. He needed to prolong this; he needed her to understand the game.

“Slave, I am going to uncuff you so that you may turn over. I want you on your knees, presenting your ass to me like a bitch in heat. Do you understand? I will cuff your hands again once you have flipped over. You will not make any other moves. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Master,” she replied, looking at him with hooded eyes.

Walking around the bed, he unlocked each cuff. She immediately flipped over and did as instructed. He then cuffed her wrists again. Her head and chest were flat on the bed, her arms stretched out towards each post on the headboard. Her luscious ass was presented exactly as he had instructed, her tiny black thong perfectly threading the split between her cheeks. Her leather encased legs, with the spear-like heels, looked incredible.

He retrieved a black leather paddle from the chest. Holding it where she could see it, he showed her both sides. One side was smooth black leather. It looked similar to a ping pong paddle, but the other side had little metal pricks sticking out. Not long enough to pierce skin, but she imagined she would soon find out what they felt like.

“Very good, now you will be rewarded,” he said as he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself behind her.