Author's Chapter Notes:
For those of you wondering, I am including links to the objects used in the story: http://store.erosboutique.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=erosbout&Product_Code=Vampaddle&Category_Code=Whips_paddles Spike's paddle
Chapter 5

Holding the black paddle in his left hand, Spike squeezed the handle a few times, contemplating his next move. He was kneeling behind Buffy, his cock strained to touch her as if it had a mind of its own. He positioned the paddle, smooth side toward Buffy’s ass. Placing his right hand on her lower back to steady her, he brought the paddle down swiftly onto her flesh, leaving an oval pink mark.

Buffy’s body tensed as the paddle struck her, but the sting was surprisingly enjoyable. Her skin was on fire from head to toe. The pain she received from the paddle felt as though an electric shock was coursing through her to every nerve ending. Her skin goosebumped in anticipation, as she waited patiently for the next strike.

Spike paused to make sure she was willing to go on. When he saw her turn her head and lick her lips, he knew she was primed. He looked into her hooded eyes, and then let himself take in the vision of the Slayer’s exquisitely toned body, willingly bent over in front of him.

He brought down the paddle on the other side of her ass, making a matching pink mark. He heard her moan softly, and stifled his own. God, what she did to him. He quickly repeated the swats to each side, till her skin was bright red. He listened to her begin to cry out in passion with each blow.

Buffy was panting, overwhelmed by the sensations she was experiencing. The moisture between her legs was coating the tops of her thighs. The things that Spike was doing to her had made her more turned on than she had ever been in her entire life. She was craving the pain and the touch.

Spike moved the hand that rested on her back and began to massage the stinging skin. Buffy moaned quietly, pushing back into his hand, wanting more. His mind raced through every thought he had ever had of Buffy, knowing not one would compare to this night. He leaned forward and kissed her blushing skin. He touched the tip of his tongue to her hot flesh, savoring the warmth, yearning to taste her. He closed his eyes, savoring the moment.

His hands, rubbing the stinging skin, brought even more previously unknown sensations. The coolness of his palm against her hot ass more than just soothed, it invigorated. She wanted more, anything he would give her. But she wasn’t prepared for what happened next. She felt his cool lips kissing her, his tongue testing the heat of her paddled skin. She raised her ass higher, hoping he would tongue her pussy next.

“Master, please, I need…” Buffy timidly begged.

He couldn’t believe how lucky he was at this moment.

Struggling, Spike grasped his cock tight at the base, hoping to hold off a bit longer. He squeezed just long enough to feel the pressure let up.

“Do not beg me slave, you will get your release only when I think you have earned it,” he managed to command, still struggling to get himself under control.

Leaning forward, he let his fangs down enough to slice through the thin strings of her thong. He carefully ran their points along the skin of her lower back, and then grasped the material of the thong in his teeth, growling and shaking his head to remove it. Her pussy was now fully exposed, longing for attention, but he did not touch. He inhaled sharply, committing her scent to memory once more. He picked up the paddle, flipping it so that the opposite side now faced Buffy’s red skin.

He lightly pulled the prickled side of the paddle across her sore ass, leaving light scratches in the already aggravated skin. She hissed, then wiggled her rear as if asking for more.

“Hold still, slave, you will get more when I am ready to give you more,” Spike said with a grin.

Spike swatted her ass several more times, and pulled the metal prickles along the skin each time before lifting the paddle for the next swat. Her angry skin begged to be soothed. Setting the paddle down, Spike used both hands to lightly caress her abused rump.

Buffy stilled herself, near tears from the pain and the excruciating need that had developed deep inside her. She wanted Spike. She wanted to beg him to touch her, to lick her, to fuck her. She wanted more of the pain, too. She liked the sting as much as she liked the soothing caresses. The prickled side of the paddle was intense. They scratched her itch in more ways than one. Then as she felt both his cool hands on her ass, she almost came. Spike was being so careful, so gentle. His chilled hands were doing nothing to extinguish her fire. His thumbs were so close to her pussy, but never touching, only teasing her.

He wanted this woman. His fingers danced along her ass, massaged the skin of her thighs that was visible above those amazing boots, then teased the tiny puckered hole. She did not tense up, nor did he hear her say the safe word. He wondered how much she would allow. He leaned forward, kissed her starred hole and gently probed it with his tongue. She pressed back against him even harder this time.

It took every ounce of will power he had not to take her right then. The animal in him had been awakened and he was struggling to preserve what could be with this woman. He didn’t want to break character either, but he needed to remind her she could stop at any time. He feared what she would think of him if he did anything she might think was questionable. But, he also feared that she would want him to stop. He loved her. So with a deep breath, he asked her.

“Slayer, I need to know if you want me to stop.”
She was gasping for air, but finally said, with no hesitation, “Do not stop.”


Chapter End Notes:
http://www.cocodemerusa.com/Store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=32&idproduct=693 Buffy's crop