Chapter 6

Spike reached forward and slowly pulled his hand across Buffy’s dripping cunt, coating his hand with her juices. He used it to prepare her virgin hole. Rubbing small circles with his forefinger, he felt her loosen up. Slowly he slipped the tip of his finger in, pausing for her reaction. When she began to whimper and press back against him, he pushed his finger in further. He could feel her inner walls flutter around him. He started to thrust his finger in and out of her tight hole, then added another finger. She was ready.

Using his other hand, he pushed two fingers into her pussy, pumping both holes simultaneously. She shuddered as she came, the dual penetration overwhelming her. Feeling her pussy spasm around his fingers, he quickly withdrew them and coated his rock hard cock with her cum, then pushing it into her now prepared ass. She cried out as another orgasm wracked her body.

Spike’s cock was strangled as the Slayer’s powerful muscles clamped down on him. He slammed into her, eyes rolling back in his head. He had never experienced anything like this. He slapped her ass with his hand, causing her to clamp even tighter. Amazing. He slapped her again, continuing to pump into her. Her head was thrashing side and side, her hair now loose and whipping around her face. He would not last long. Leaning forward onto her back, he pulled her close to his chest.

“Slayer, I have a treat for you tonight…” he said as he moved her hair the side, shifted into game face and carefully bit into her neck. He pierced her vein slowly, gently and took a deep draw of her blood as he felt her begin to cum again. The squeezing of his cock and the instant rush of the Slayer’s blood entering his body sent him over the edge. He roared as he shot stream after stream of cold seed into her hot body.

Collapsing onto her, Spike licked his bite mark, sealing it.

Buffy had almost passed out from the last orgasm that had ripped through her body. She lay on the bed, hands still bound, Spike lying on her back panting.

His still hard cock was still inside her. He finally withdrew from her, lifting himself off her back. He was rubbing her back, kissing her spine, kissing her behind. He was comforting her.

“Buffy, are you alright? Or shall we continue?” he asked as he rubbed her sore cheeks.

“Yes, Master. I am fine.”

A wide grin crept across Spike’s face as he got up off the bed. Approaching the headboard, Spike uncuffed her again.

“Slayer, turn over and lie on your back,” he said as he withdrew some silky scarves from the drawer in the bedside table.

Buffy eagerly did as she was told, anticipating more pleasures. She stretched out, raising her hands over her head, expecting him to fasten the cuffs back on her wrists.

Spike walked toward the end of the bed, looking over her beautiful body. She glistened with perspiration in the warm candle light. An enigmatic Mona Lisa type smile played across her face. He reached for her leg, grasped the zipper of her boot and slowly pulled it down as he walked to the end of the bed. Spike removed the boot and went to the opposite side and repeated his actions. Now, just like him, she was completely naked.

He caressed her legs knowing that they were sore from her being on her knees in those boots for so long.

Buffy’s skin prickled as his cool fingers danced along her legs. He was moving his way back up the bed, smiling. She wondered what he had in mind next, knowing she was ready for anything.

He picked up one of the brightly colored scarves and told her to sit up. She quickly sat up and held her wrists out to him.

“My, aren’t we eager to play? This scarf isn’t for your hands, luv, it’s for your eyes.”

He gently but securely tied the scarf over her eyes. He eased her back down onto the bed.

“I will be cuffing your ankles to the bedposts on either side of your head. Now, raise your leg,” he said as he tapped on her knee. He knew this wouldn’t be too comfortable, but she was very flexible thanks to all that Slayer training. He wanted her to experience the combination of pleasure and pain.

She did as he commanded and he used the leather cuff to bind her leg. Once on the other side of the bed, he commanded her to raise her left leg and cuffed it to the other post. Her legs made a V, nicely displaying her wet, wanting pussy and her still blushing ass. He used more scarves to bind her hands to her ankles. Looking at her face, checking for signs of distress, he saw that she was licking her lips. His cock once again throbbed. What a woman. His woman.

Buffy waited anxiously for what Spike was planning next. Her legs were stretched tight which felt good in contrast to the stiffness she had felt from having been on her knees so long. She was thankful for her flexibility. She listened to the sounds in the room, trying to anticipate his next move. She heard him moving things around in the chest, and then felt him climb onto the foot of the bed. Her body trembled in excitement.

Spike found what he was looking for right away. A red and black riding crop. He climbed back onto the bed, crop in hand.

“I think I have something you will enjoy, Slave,” he said as he lightly drug the crop between her breasts, down her torso, coming to rest on her engorged clitoris. A quick flip of his wrist slapped the flat of the crop directly on her clit, sending shockwaves through her body once more.

Buffy hissed as he struck her, then smiled. Yes, she would enjoy this very much.

“I see you liked that, Slave, but that’s not the surprise… this is,” he said to her and she heard a buzzing noise.