Chapter 7

Spike turned the crop over in his hand and flicked the switch on, causing it to vibrate. He adjusted the speed to medium and once more lowered the flat part of the crop onto her engorged clit. This time he let it sit for a few seconds before he tapped her on her pleasure center.

Being blindfolded, she couldn’t see what he had in his hand, but the buzzing sound told her it was vibrating. She felt him place it on her, vibrations sending her once again spiraling towards ecstasy. Then she felt it lifted and was again swatted. She cried out in pleasure as waves of pain shook her body each time he repeated. Buffy’s hands were grasping at her ankle cuffs, desperate to hold onto anything.

Spike watched as the slayer’s body quivered with every touch. He took the crop and teased her nipples, vibrating them to sharp peaks. He then made two quick swats to the tips, followed by two to the underside of each breast. Buffy was biting her lip, trying not to scream out. He slapped her still reddened ass cheeks, then slowly pulled the flat, vibrating leather across the new marks. She moaned loudly, then bit down on her lip again. This time, she drew blood. Spike’s senses were on overload already but the scent of her blood was driving him mad. He turned the crop off, and tossed to the side. He then slowly crept up the bed, like a panther, to lick the blood from her lip.

Leaning in, not breathing, he slowly licked the trickle of blood from Buffy’s lip. Her tongue came out to meet his, touching the tip of his tongue with hers. He hesitated, but kissed her deeply, passionately. This sent more blood to his bobbing cock which twitched, bumping her wet pussy. Buffy tried lifting her lower body upward to meet his, but the restraints prevented her. He stopped kissing her and sat up.

“Slayer, your blood is so addictive, I wonder if you tastes as good here?” he said as he dipped a finger into her sodden cunt. He slid his finger in and out a few times, then brought it to his lips. Spike took his coated finger into his mouth, savoring her essence as he slowly licked it clean. Buffy was whimpering, missing his touch.

“Mmmm, you taste divine, and I am a bit peckish…” he said as he slowly bent down to begin feasting on her.

He licked her pussy slowly from bottom to top, lingering at her entrance, flicking his tongue just a bit. He circled her clit slowly with the tip of his tongue, taunting her by not touching it. He sucked it into his mouth still teasing her with his tongue. As she moaned for more, he nibbled the swollen nub. He slid his finger in her again. She clamped down on it with her strong slayer muscles, pulling him in. She was writhing in sheer bliss as much as the restraints would allow. Still pumping his fingers in her, brushing that bundle of nerves, he again lowered his fangs. He carefully bit into her on either side of her clit, and sucked hard. As he again tasted her powerful blood, she screamed from an orgasm stronger than she could have imagined. He continued to lick her clean, drinking in her nectar, not wanting to waste a drop.

Buffy’s body shook as wave after wave of indescribable sensations rolled through her. Being blindfolded only heightened her other senses. She finally stopped shaking, but only because she blacked out.

Spike stopped as her body went limp. He knew she was fine, he could still hear her heart beating. He carefully untied her wrists, and uncuffed her legs, posing her a more comfortable position.

Spike retrieved a bowl of warm water and a washcloth from his makeshift bathroom he had set up in the lower level of his crypt. He began to very gently wash the perspiration and body fluids off her. He inspected his bite mark on her neck, kissing it tenderly. He was careful when he washed her wrists, chaffed by the leather cuffs. He squeezed the washcloth, trickling warm water over each breast, watching her nipples as they chilled as the water rolled off. He wiped her abdomen, admiring the smoothness of her skin. He took his time cleaning her tender bits, careful not to disturb her, inspecting the bite there as well. He lifted each leg wiping them, massaging the muscles he knew would be sore from being restrained. When he reached her feet, he admired her neatly pink polished toes. He chuckled at the thought of the rough and tough slayer having girlie nail polish on her toes. He washed them carefully, then placed her feet back onto the bed.

Spike went to his bedside table, getting a tube of lotion, then returned to Buffy’s feet. He floated the tube in the warm water to take the chill off it. He had learned many years ago how to pleasure a woman through the soles of her feet. He was happy to let Buffy be the beneficiary of his hard work and practice.

Once the lotion was warm, he coated his hands with it and began his foot massage. Lifting one foot, he walked his thumbs back and forth over the soles of her feet. Going back and forth from one foot back to the other, Spike worked his thumbs into pressure points. Directly beneath the ball of her foot, he moved his thumbs in semicircles, working back and forth horizontally. Still using his thumbs, he massaged the sides of her feet, then worked the heel.

He interlaced his fingers, resting them on the top of her foot with his thumbs on her sole. He massaged the tops of her feet, then slid his hands over her feet, making sure to apply pressure with his thumbs. He slowly rotated her ankles, careful of where the cuffs had been.

Buffy softly moaned and shifted in her sleep, her right hand falling onto her breast. He heard her heartbeat speed up. Spike continued applying pressure to the bottom of her foot, his own body responding to Buffy’s obvious renewed arousal. He rubbed the pads just beneath her toes with his thumbs, watching, waiting for her reaction.

Still unconscious, Buffy pinched her nipple before moving her hand to her mouth. She sucked her finger into her mouth. She arched her back, moaning as she continued to suck on her finger.

Spike switched feet and began to massage the inside arch. He felt her body begin to shudder as he continued his sensual assault on her feet. Her hands wove their way into her own hair, grasping handfuls as she came yet again. She awoke during her orgasm to see Spike holding her foot, smile down at her.

As she came down from her most recent climax, she realized she was no longer blindfolded or bound. She lay on the bed, catching her breath, she noticed the bowl of water and the washcloth.

“Did I just come from a foot massage?” she asked amazed.

“Yes, you did. Never saw anything so beautiful, luv.”

Buffy sat up, and looked at Spike, his cock hard again and bobbing against his stomach. She licked her lips, eyeing his tasty-looking member.

“I think I’m a little peckish now,” as she crept toward him on all fours.