Chapter 8

Spike was mesmerized as Buffy crept toward him. She was stalking him, like a cat does its prey. Slowly, she crept to the foot of the bed, where she beckoned him closer with her finger. Spike sat on the edge of the mattress. She rose from the bed, and then proceeded to kneel on the floor before him.

“Master, may I?” she asked with a smirk as she positioned herself with her hot mouth near his hardened shaft.

“Buffy, I-I don’t think you need….” he started but she cut him off.

“Master, please call me Slave,” she commented as she grasped his member and held her open mouth just over the spongy head.

Struggling for words, Spike finally replied, “Yes, you may, Slave.”

She wrapped her luscious pink lips around the head, lowered her mouth, and sucked hard as she pulled her head back. Spike gasped at the fantastic sight before him. He closed his eyes and got lost in the sensations he was experiencing.

She was eager to please him. Remembering every porno, magazine article, and conversation she had ever had, heard or read on the topic of giving head, she began to test her skills. Taking the tip of her tongue, she licked the tiny pearl of precum that had collected in the slit. It tasted better than she could have imagined. She kissed his slit, hoping she wouldn’t have to wait long to taste him again.

“Master, you taste so good, and I am so hungry,” she said taking his cool rod into her mouth once again.

“Slave, keep that up and you will be fed well,” he replied with a smirk.

As she took him deep into her throat, he felt her lips hugging the base of his cock.

She amazed herself with her ability to damn near swallow him. Slowly, she pulled back, and looked up at Spike. He was staring at her with his mouth hanging open. Apparently, he too was amazed by her abilities. She used the flat part of her tongue to lick the length of his shaft, and then traced the veins with the tip of her tongue. She paid extra attention to the underside flicking her tongue back and forth, from base to tip and back down again. Buffy’s hot mouth sought out his prickhead. She licked and sucked him in a swirling motion.

Holding his dick with one hand, she used the other to gently massage his balls, while licking around the shaft. She heard him moan loudly. Smiling, she lowered her head and carefully took a testicle into her mouth, teasing it with her hot tongue. He moaned even louder. As she was using her mouth on his balls, she slowly stroked him. She could feel his sack tighten, so she moved her mouth back to his cock. She wanted to taste him, drink him in.

She took him deep every time she lowered her head, keeping the pace slow. Her hand pumped in rhythm with her mouth. He was thrusting his hips, meeting her hungry mouth, as he approached his climax.

Spike couldn’t believe the blow job the Slayer was giving him. He couldn’t remember better oral sex in all his years. She was very skilled, and he wondered where she had learned this.

She increased the tempo as his hands found her hair. He had lifted it up so that he could watch his cock disappear into her hot mouth. She was moaning almost as loudly as he was. He noticed her hand was no longer on his sack, but had disappeared below the edge of the bed. She was masturbating as she sucked him off. The thought of her touching herself while blowing him sent him crashing over the edge. He came, feeding her the seed she was looking for. She simultaneously brought herself off as she began to drink his spendings.

Buffy had eagerly awaited his orgasm, and made every effort to swallow every last drop. She continued to stroke him and to lick him clean after each pulse of his cock. Laying his softening member against his belly, she massaged the tops of his thighs as he came down from his orgasm.

Spike had let go of her hair and was leaning back on his elbows, once more gasping for unneeded breath. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her, licking him clean like a cat cleaning its paws.

When she done, she stood and stretched her muscles. She was surprised she wasn’t sorer from being bent in half for so long. Being the Slayer definitely had its advantages. She glanced around the room, spotting the chest open just behind her. She noticed the open bedside table drawer; there were different lotions, more scarves, and what looked like an old, worn leather-bound journal inside it. She looked at the tall bookcases against the far wall, filled with old dusty books. But what she really wanted was to look through that chest; it called to her. She walked over and began to search through Spike’s toys.

Spike watched as Buffy, naked and bent over, searched through his treasure chest. He hoped she would find something she was interested in trying. His mind raced through his inventory, curious as to what she would pick.

Buffy sifted through Spike’s collection of whips, paddles, straps, and chains. There were many things in there that she had no idea what they were or what they were used for. On the very bottom of the chest, under some sort of harness, she found a velvet flocked jewelry box. It was larger than a bracelet box and she was intrigued.

Buffy carefully lifted the small box from the chest and slowly opened it. Inside she found another item she didn’t have a clue about. It was beautiful. It was obviously a treasured item, to be kept in its own special box. Lifting it and placing it in her palm, she admired the craftsmanship. She ran her finger along its length, marveling at its cool smooth surface. She presented her selection to Spike.

“I want to know more about this,” she said as she placed it in his open hand.

Spike grinned as he laid eyes on her choice. It was one he had saved for a special person.

“I had this made many years ago and was saving it for someone special,” he said as he beckoned her to join him on the bed.