Author's Chapter Notes:
For those of who want to see the item: http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/201
Chapter 9

Spike handed the toy back to Buffy while he told her a little about it. She took it from him, admiring its beauty. It was made of jade, and hand carved. It looked like a lotus flower with a curved stem. The flower was delicately carved into the stone, with careful detail given to each petal, and its surface was smooth. The stem was about six inches long and gently curved. It felt cool to the touch as she ran it across her palm.

She was amazed that Spike had commissioned something like this. She knew it was a sex toy and was curious as to its uses. She was drawn to the flower, feeling as though it was a gift made just for her.

Looking down at the piece of jade, her mind wandered. She was actually hanging out with Spike, in his crypt, in his bed, naked. NAKED! He had tied her up and spanked her. She had consented to sex, anal sex, and submissive sex with him and it had been amazing! He had even made her cum only touching her feet! She tried to clear her head, not wanting to think about what all this meant right now.

“It’s really pretty, Spike. Tell me more, there must be some story to this,” she said, still awed by the toy’s beauty.

Buffy was lying on his bed with him, relaxed and naked. Spike was astounded that just a few hours ago, she had wanted nothing to do with him. She had tried to stake him! But here she was, lounging with him as if they were long time lovers. Her beauty took his breath away. He felt overwhelmed with emotion. He had longed to spend any time with her, and this was probably the best day he had ever had.

Spike had been watching Buffy marveling in the craftsmanship of the carved jade sex toy. The color of the jade was very similar to the color of her eyes. He recalled the day he had commissioned the piece from an Asian jeweler, not really knowing who he would ever give it to. He hadn’t ever shared it with anyone, never feeling like he had met the person it was made for. Yet here he was, Buffy holding this flower. It was hers. Somehow it had been hers all along.

“Buffy, I had this made many years ago, from a dream I had. I commissioned a jeweler while I was abroad and had it made to the exact vision I had. It’s been sitting in my steamer trunk since I picked it up. I’m guessing it’s supposed to be for you.“

Buffy looked at the flower again, remembering her own dream, which had brought her to this very moment. She was sure now that this was meant to be. Though unsure of why she had had the dream, she was still intrigued by the flower. “Do you know anything else about the flower?” she asked.

“Jade has long been a treasured stone associated with energy and sexuality. The word jade in Spanish means “stone of the loins”. The lotus flower has also been known to represent the vulva, and, in myth, gave birth to gods and goddesses of ancient religions. It’s considered a sacred symbol, for all that is beautiful on earth, and a reflection of purity and eternity,” he said with his head cocked to the side. He wondered she was thinking, but didn’t ask just yet.

Buffy listened to Spike’s explanation, soaking it all in. She tried to figure out how all the pieces to this puzzle were supposed to fit together.

“So you think your vision told you to have this made for me?”

“I have never been surer of anything in my unlife,” he said with a grin. “Keep it as a souvenir of our evening,” he added, still smiling.

Buffy chuckled at his comment. “It sure has been an interesting evening, hasn’t it?”

“Most interesting by far, if I do say so myself.”
She handed the lovely jade flower back to Spike. “I will keep it, but first I want you to show me how it’s supposed to be used.”

Spike was once again floored by Buffy’s response. She was going to let him use the toy on her? He had been waiting so long to try it out. He reacted quickly, afraid she might change her mind.

“Lay back.” he helped ease her to a comfortable position amongst the pillows. He wanted this to be perfect.

Buffy relaxed, correction, melted into the downy pillows that covered his bed. How could an evil vampire have such a posh bed set up? She felt his hand on her knee, urging her to spread her legs. She eagerly complied; she could see the excitement in his eyes. He sat on his knees between her legs.

“The curve in the stem is supposed to be used to stimulate the G spot. I believe you will like this, a lot. Do you mind if I get you “ready” first?” he said, smirking.

“By all means, be my guest,” she said giggling and spread her legs a bit wider to accommodate him.

Spike looked at Buffy’s naked form, like he was seeing it for the first, or possibly the last time. He wanted to remember every detail. He didn’t know what would happen after the night was over, but wanted to make the most of every second he had with her.

He leaned forward, intending to go straight for her waiting pussy and stopped.

“Buffy, can we do this right? I have a picture of how this is supposed to play out in my head. I promise you will enjoy this.”

“You have been right about everything so far tonight, so yes, let do this exactly like you envision it.”

He leaned back, and moved her legs so that he could lie next to her. Placing his hand on her cheek, he leaned in for a tender kiss. He kissed her gently, taking his time, savoring everything. He was so nervous, he was trembling.

Buffy was nervous as well. Even with everything that had happened, this was like the first time. She was getting lost in the passion she was feeling for him, her body preparing itself for him.

Spike continued worshiping her with his kisses. He nuzzled her neck, carefully kissing his bite, aroused by seeing her wearing his mark. She was moaning as his tongue teased the side of her neck, as he began to move south.