[Reviews - 32] LikedPrinter
Summary: A fun, sexy (and hopefully unique!) spin on the S2 'Halloween' episode, and what Spike might have done had Buffy not come to her senses in time... (Title obviously gives the twist away. This is a totally consensual scene, but please read the A/N warnings first.)

**Works as a standalone oneshot** OR as a supplement to my Bunnyverse series. (You do not have to read that series to know what's going on here!)
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: Love Bunnies Saga aka 'The Bunnyverse'
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3136 Read: 8938
Published: 04/19/2009 Updated: 04/19/2009

1. Baby Likes to Roleplay by NautiBitz [Reviews - 32] Liked (3136 words)

Warnings: Obviously, if you've read the title and understand the meaning of the word "roleplay", you'll know that this is not a rape fic. It does, however, deal with rape as a fantasy, and employs a lot of rape fantasy/bodice ripper clichés. Woohoo, fun with rape! I'm a terrible person.

Point is, if rape is a touchy issue for you, please avoid this fic. The last thing I want is to make anyone sad.

A/N: Yes, this scenario has been done to death, but I don't think it's been done with this twist before. Initially I wanted to make the twist a surprise, but then this title came to me and I couldn't NOT use it! So, um, spoiler alert! Eheh.

A/N #2: I came up with this idea about a hundred years ago as a future supplement to In Heat. Since I never continued that (I know, I'm lame, no need to rub it in), I incorporated it into the Bunnyverse, ie the series that began with A Bunny In the Oven, became the multichaptered Heart Don't Lie and ended with the sequel At It Like Rabbits.

That said, this piece is self-explanatory enough that it can easily be read as a standalone.

If you must know: Somewhere in some alternate (and incredibly awesome!) dimension, Spike was made human (but! was infused with slayer strength! Just go with it!) and is now happily married to Buffy, with two tween kids (who are out for the night!), an oceanfront house, tons of money (I told you it was awesome!), etc etc...

If you're interested in knowing more about this dimension, start here.

Many thanks to: Sarah Aless for reading this (almost a year ago!) and sharing her thoughts, and Jake at the TSR cbox for immediately recalling Buffy's worst S2 clothing choice ever. (Up for debate, but seriously. Those pants? Hideous.)