Oh God! His hand was in her pants! Buffy Summers, best friend for years and the inspiration for more than a few fantasies that include the one where his hand was down her pants causing that wide-eyed wonder look on her face…did he mention his hand was down her pants?! Talkin’ under the skimpy lace and embedded between her hot flesh and skin-tight jeans! His hand!, William ‘Spike’ Giles, author and ex-husband to Cordelia Chase, former nerd and bookworm, had his hand down Buffy Summers‘, hottest actress in Hollywood (according to many internet polls but hey, who was actually looking at those?), pants!

Not the time to flashback to high school mate. Pull it together! Spike quickly drew himself from the high school boy in his head to pay closer attention to the woman writhing in pleasure on his lap. One hot little hand wrapped around his neck while the fingernails of her other scraped lightly down his taut stomach. He’d never seen a more beautiful sight than the petite blonde, eyes wide open and her head thrown back as he pressed lightly on her clit while two fingers pumped themselves inside her tight heat. Blonde hair whipping around her face, highlighting those expressive hazel eyes and drawing his attention to that pouty lower lip and the soft moans escaping her lips as she ground herself on his hand.

“S-Spike… we really need to…” She breathed heavily as her head collapsed on his shoulder. Need to tell him to stop, need to tell him…need to tell him to keep going is what I damn well need to do! Been too long, Summers. As she battled between the devil and angel on her shoulders she glanced around the spacious room. It took mere moments before she came down from her high and realized with perfect clarity that they were sitting in front of her computer and his hand was someplace that it really shouldn’t have been. She also realized that there were at least five staff members that could walk into the unlocked room at any time to find her with her ‘gay’ friend in a very compromising position.

“Shh luv. Not doing anything wrong here, jus’ enjoy it.” Please don’t let her come to her bloody senses and stop this now. Don’t think I could…could but very well don‘t want to mate. Hand should take up residence right where it is. Know we‘d both be happier for it…or at least satisfied. He nuzzled the side of her throat as his unoccupied hand made its way down from her hair to caress a cloth-covered breast, outlining the trim of her bra as he went.

“No, no Spike, we have to stop now! Someone could…” She fought to think of a legitimate excuse for his hand leaving its current location and unable to find one she settled for the obvious, “Andrew, Andrew could walk in and I don’t want him to see me, us, like this.” That worked. When all else fails use the child as an excuse. Buffy mentally cursed herself as Spike’s hand shot from her pants like it was on fire and quickly buttoned up her jeans.

“S-sorry pet, didn’t mean to…forgot ‘bout the…God! Buffy, I jus’, I jus’ lost control. Shouldn’t ‘a done that luv. Do you want me to leave?” Spike pouted for good measure and prayed that she wouldn’t kick him to the curb and out to the paparazzi who were no doubt littering her front walkway. That would be something to tell them, ’well, I had jus’ finished servicing the lady and she came to her bloody senses before we could get any further. That’s why I’m walking around out here with a soddin’ hard on like a fifteen year old.’ No, that wouldn’t work very well at all.

“I-I think that might be for the best but, uh, we’re still on for dinner, right?” She bit her lower lip as she edged off his lap, desperately trying to forget about the large bulge in the front of his pants.

“Yeah luv, this was just a, well it was just a stumble, crack in the path if you will. Nothin’ to fret ‘bout. ‘s not going to change our…friendship. So I’ll pick you up at 7?” He gently pushed her the rest of the way off his lap and tried not to groan at the loss of her warmth across his body as he stood and put a couple of feet between them, willing his hardening cock to go down. “Dress extra pretty tonight. Need to put this rumor six feet under.” With a quick nod to her, he strode out of the house unaware that he had left her in a crumbled mess on the floor as she fought down her emotions.

20 minutes later at the Summers’ residence

“Mommy? Why you’s on the floor?” Little Andrew Summers- Clement dropped to his knees and wrapped his tiny arms around his mother’s shivering form. Just as his pouty mouth opened to call for help, her eyes opened and she latched onto the little boy, cradling him in her lap.

“It’s ok, Andy. Momma’s just a bit confused about something, nothing to worry about. Are you ready to play with Dawn and Mr. Giles tonight?” She smiled at his big grin. His dark blue eyes, so reminiscent of his father, sparkled as he bounced in place.

“Uh-huh, can I bring Scooby? I promise he’ll be good, won’t pee on Mr. Giles’ books or nothing.”

“I think that could be arranged. C’mon, you can help mommy pick out something to wear.” Buffy stood and grasped her son’s tiny hand as they raced down the hallway and up the stairs to her room.


7 PM, Summers Residence, foyer

Spike stood nervously as he waited for Buffy to come down the stairs and eventually join him for dinner. He shot an anxious glance at the young actress’ personal assistant, Carrie, and sighed as the woman scowled at him. In anticipation, he drummed his fingers along his black pants until he heard the obvious squeal coming from the blonde haired boy and the sound of thudding paws on the floor as Andrew ran into the room with Scooby at his heels.

“Whoa there slugger! You too mutt. Don’t think your mum would be too happy ‘bout you breakin’ stuff.” He caught the hyper boy in his arms and held him flat against his knees as Andrew grinned up at him.

“You loves my mommy, don’t you uncle Spikey?”

Spike’s eyes bugged.

“Andrew, come say goodnight and I’ll be home later tonight. Have fun with Dawn and Mr. Giles, ‘kay?” Buffy saved the day as she swept her son into her arms, effectively silencing any response Spike might have had. She placed the little boy in Carrie’s arms and turned her attention to Spike and his black-on-black suit that fit him perfectly, accenting his broad shoulders and slim waistline.

“You look gorgeous pet. We should, uh, get going if we’re going to make it in time for dinner.” Mentally he cursed himself for how many times he stuttered or used the dreaded ‘uh’ and ‘um’ in her presence.

“Right. C’mon Drac. Goodnight sweetie, have fun tonight, mommy loves you.” With that, Buffy practically dragged the scowling man behind her and out of the mansion to a waiting town car.

“Dracula’s a bloody ponce ‘n I look nothing like him.”

“Rockin’ the black on black, ergo Dracula.” She giggled as his scowl deepened.

“Let’s get this bloody show on the road, folks.”