Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter was beta'd by Dragonflylady, Paganbaby, and Sotia, The amazing banner is by Xaph. Thanks so much you guys.
See end of story for links to outfits similar to the ones I pictured for the girls :)
Chapter 3


William stood up from his place on the bench as the girls simultaneously emerged from their dressing rooms. As if some burlesque show music was playing, both girls began to do a seductive dance before him. Both looked amazing in their outfits.

Sensing that he was losing it, Cordy quickly cleared her throat to get Buffy’s attention. The girls were looking at each other, eyeing each other up and down; it should have been quite obvious to anyone witnessing this scene, that they were a bit more than just friends.

“You look amazing Buffy, that retro look is so hot!” Cordy reduced the space between them to run her manicured fingertip along the black lace edging on Buffy’s bra. “And the tap pants… wow.”

“Thanks. And my God, this… this… on you, is just so … wow. I love the red ribbon laces,” Buffy said as she placed her hand on the brunette’s hip, turning her. “I wanna see the back.”

Cordy turned, showing that she was wearing a matching red lace thong, the black garter straps framing her perfectly toned bum.

“William, what do you think?” The blonde held out her hand, beckoning him to come have a closer look.

Slipping his hands inside his pockets, he shifted his newly aroused cock before walking toward them. He could pretend to be a flamboyant gay if he wanted, but a raging hard-on in the dressing room area at Victoria’s Secret was probably a telltale sign of his charade.

“Mmmmm, I do hope the sprinklers don’t come on to put out the fire in here. You two are certainly hotter than Georgia asphalt!” He spun Buffy so that both of the girls’ behinds were facing him. Licking each of his index fingers, he then touched one to each of their asses and made a sizzling noise.

Buffy and Cordelia burst into laughter. They turned to face him and pulled him into a tight hug. He reached around to hug them back, momentarily forgetting his character. His hands sought out their skin, the slick satin, and the delicate lace, as they covered his face with little kisses.

This time it was Buffy who saved him.

“William,” she whispered, “If you don’t rein in those wandering hands I love so much, we’re all gonna end up in this dressing room doing more than just trying on outfits.”

Instantly releasing them, he resumed character. “Now, hurry up, you two! You’ve found the perfect little naughty outfits. Now it’s onto the next shop! So much to do, so little time to spare. Now, go and get changed so we can be on our way.” He started to go back into the store, but figured looking at all the negligees would just make it harder to get the mental picture of them in frillies out of his head. Sitting back down, he crossed his legs and waited.

Cordelia came out first, having collected her frillies. “I’m gonna go pay, will you wait for Buffy?”

“But of course!” William winked at her as she walked to the cash register.

A minute or so later, Buffy came out with her selection. “Glad you came with us Will. This really has been really more fun than I think I’ve ever had shopping.”

He stood and began to follow her to meet their lover, when she stopped and leaned back to whisper to him, “I would have loved to have fucked you both in the dressing room. Maybe someday, we could try that.” She lustfully looked into his eyes and walked out towards Cordelia.

These girls are going to be the death of me! William knew they had him wrapped around their little fingers. Not that he would have to be, to want to take them both in a public dressing room. Knowing it was something Buffy wanted, he needed to figure out how to make her wish come true. Hands in his pockets once more, he joined the girls who were being handed their purchases in petite, shiny, pink striped bags.

As they were leaving the store, one of the employees called out to them to wait a minute. She approached them, with a small piece of folded paper in her hand.

“Hi, I’m Claire. I was watching you in here, and I thought… oh what the hell… Here, this is for you.” She grabbed William’s hand, placed the paper into it and then rushed back into the store.

The girls were shocked that some brazen hussy would approach their man to give him her phone number right in front of them.

William walked on ahead of his girls making them both rushe him, grabbing for the piece of paper.

Cordelia managed to swipe it, and opened it to read out loud. “Hi, I saw you in the store today and just couldn’t not give you this number. My cousin Steve is single and I just know you two would hit it off. Here’s his number… I will tell him to expect your call. Claire.”

Once more the three of them broke out into fits of laughter. “I guess I’m a better actor than I thought!” William said as they all once more walked, arms looped, through the mall.

Cordy suddenly remembered the leather shop. “I know we were set to go to the sporting goods store next, but I think we should treat William to something first. Not only did he help us in Victoria’s Secret, but he did provide the entertainment as well, and I have just the store in mind.”

Buffy chimed in, “Let’s go. I can’t wait to find something special for our man. Where were you thinking?”

William watched them, reveling in their excitement about shopping for him. For him! He was having a great time. He loved seeing them happy, and no one seemed to be watching them in disgust. His mind wandered back to the idea of dressing room sex with his ladies. Oh, the possibilities had him nearly busting out of his pants.

They reached a shop and Cordy announced that they had arrived. William had been lost in thought, but looked up to see a shop full of leather jackets and his girls’ smiles beaming up at him.

“So, this is what you mean when you say you want to dress me up in your love?” William was excited too. He had never even tried on a leather jacket. The scent of leather was flooding his senses, teasing him and drawing him in.

Both girls sang in bad karaoke form, “All over your body!”

http://stockingirl.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/F_PHGB_Dot.jpg Buffy’s outfit only in ivory with black lace

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41pLCZeH6IL.jpg Cordy’s outfit


Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE! review !! I will respond to each and every one, just want to know if you liked or not **winkwink*