Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to betas, PB, Sotia, and DFL! you guys are great!
Chapter 5


William was thrilled with his new duster. He carried his gift from the girls over his shoulder, grinning widely. He couldn’t believe how different he felt with it on; he felt like he oozed confidence and sex appeal. Looking down at his current ensemble, he realized that he needed to pick out a few outfits that would look good with the coat.

“I think you girls were right, I’m having a great time. Only problem is, I feel like my clothes don’t match my persona anymore. Clothes used to be just a covering for my body, but now I want to look good for my lovely ladies. Would you mind helping me find some sexy ensembles to wear?”

Buffy and Cordelia exchanged a look William read as pure excitement. Both girls started talking excitedly all at once. “Let me show you this store where I saw some of the hottest shirts!” Buffy said, trying to get his attention. “Jeans, you must have some new jeans. I know just the place,” Cordy spoke up.

“I might be able to find a store along the way selling some nice boots. I’ve been thinking I’d like to get me a pair.” William waited for their response.

“This is going to be great fun. I can’t wait to get you into a dressing room.” Winking at Will, Buffy grabbed his hand and led him through the mall.

They shopped for hours, picking out new things for William. When they were done, they had bags and bags of things. As they walked toward the exit, Will was still thinking about Buffy’s comment concerning the dressing room and kept wishing he’d made a move in one of the many stores they’d shopped. It was then that he had a light bulb moment!

“Buffy, we forgot the sporting goods store! Look, it’s just around the corner. Come on, we have time for one more.” He started walking in the direction of the store.

The dark green sign above the entrance read, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and he struggled not to laugh. Settle yourself, Will. And don’t lose courage, this is your chance to fulfill a fantasy of hers, or theirs… Maybe all three of us in the dressing room. Mmmm He could feel the excitement and arousal rise within him. “Here we are. Now hand me all the packages and both of you go pick out some exercise wear, my treat. I want to treat you both to a little something special too.”

Buffy and Cordy looked at each other and rushed into the women’s department, babbling the entire way. The store was relatively empty, William noticed gleefully as he surveyed his surroundings. His cock throbbed in anticipation of his surprise. The girls each grabbed a few items to try on that they thought William might like to see them in.

William had already wandered over to the center of the store where the dressing rooms were and was pleased to find that they were quite large. Having quickly grabbed an outfit off the closest rack, he entered a room, set all their combined purchases off to one side—freeing up as much room as possible—then stood outside the door and motioned for them to join him.

Immediately realizing he wasn’t holding all of the bags, Cordy wondered if he had gotten a cart, but as she got closer, she could see he was holding the door open for them and all the packages were inside. “Our boy seems to have a naughty grin on his face, doesn’t he? Now what might he have in mind?”

Buffy was so excited. She knew what he was up to and couldn’t believe he was initiating it. “I think he might just be coming out of his shell, Cordy. Hurry, let’s get in there before he changes his mind or someone sees us.”

The three roommates quickly entered the room, locking the door behind them. Buffy couldn’t contain herself any longer. She attacked his mouth with her own, quickly working the belt buckle on his pants. Cordy stripped herself, then began to help Buffy and Will do the same. She knew this had been a fantasy Buffy had talked about for a while, but there never seemed to be a time or a place they could pull it off. Will had outdone himself.

They were naked in less than a minute. All three of them were eager to do this, and unable to keep their hands off one another.

“We must try to be quiet; I don’t want to be kicked out of here,” Will whispered to the girls, having a hand on one of each girl’s breasts.

“I may have to put something in my mouth to keep me quiet,” Buffy said as she sat on the bench, pulling Cordy with her. Side by side, they sat and began to take turns licking and sucking William.

Will was trying not to moan as the girls teased his already hard cock and balls with their mouths, but he wanted to do this for them, and show them he was trying not to be as timid. “Goldilocks, Princess, as great as this is, I have something a little different in mind. I believe the phrase is, bend over, and let me drive. Buffy, you first, my dear. And please make sure that you pay attention to Cordy.” He winked at them both, as he stroked himself, eager to begin.

Buffy stood and leaned over. As she and her girlfriend began to kiss, she felt Will’s long, talented fingers, dip inside her.

“Buffy’s a bit excited I see. No need for delay then.” He took his cock and pushed it inside her slightly a few times, stretching her.

“Will, if you don’t fuck me hard soon, I may burst.” Buffy was panting excitedly. She had one hand on the wall to brace herself and the fingers of her other hand were deep inside Cordy.

Cordy was also panting, fucking herself on Buffy’s hand. She was pinching one of her nipples as well as one of Buffy’s. “God, this is so hot. Don’t either of you dare stop.”

Without pause, Will pressed deep into Buffy and immediately starting slamming into her. He held her hips to help her keep her balance.

Buffy was in heaven. She had been thinking about this all day and didn’t think it would happen. Certainly not with Will taking control. She felt someone strumming on her clit, and it didn’t matter who. She was spiraling toward an orgasm that she hoped wouldn’t cause her to blackout or scream.

Cordy had seen Will’s hand wrap around Buffy and knew the blonde wouldn’t last long at all. She immediately began to kiss Buffy deeply, hoping to contain the scream that was building within.

Will could feel Buffy’s climax squeezing him, urging him to cum with her. He knew Cordy was patiently awaiting her turn, however, so he continued pounding the blonde, staying his own orgasm for the time being.

As Buffy came, Will held her around the waist—careful not to let her fall when her legs became rubbery— while Cordy, caught the girl’s joyous cries that begged to be shouted. Soon, the blonde came back to reality realizing that it was now Cordy’s turn. “Wow, you guys amaze me each and every time.”

Will was still in control and proud of himself. “Cordy, come to me. Your patience will be rewarded.”

Helping Buffy sit down, the brunette stood before William.

Will embraced her, kissing her neck as he thrust his insanely hard cock against her damp curls. They each moaned into each other, both so close to release. “Cordy, …need to be inside you.”

Lifting one leg, she wrapped it around his waist, allowing him access. Will placed his hands on her ass, lifting her so she could wrap the other leg around him. He shifted a bit to line himself up, then lowered Cordy down onto his dick. Leaning her against the door, he quickly began to pump up into her.

Buffy stood behind Will, caressing them both as she whispered, “That’s it, Will, pound her sweet pussy hard. Cant you feel how much she likes it?”

Buffy could see this was going to be quick. “Kiss each other. Remember, must be quiet.” She giggled as the door rattled with each thrust.

Cordy and Will came together and were soon wrapped in Buffy’s warm arms as she helped Cordy stand.

“I wonder if anyone heard.” Cordy wondered in a whisper.

“Does it really matter?” Will asked, shocking both girls.

“Not to us, but, Will… I thought you were worried about being found out,” Buffy admitted.

“I am a quick learner. I can’t imagine ever missing out on days like today because of silly fears.”

They all got dressed. Will picked up the packages and prepared to leave the room. “You ladies want to get the outfits you picked out? Still my treat.”

“I think I just want to get you home and fed. Need to keep up your energy for what we have planned for tonight,” Cordy spilled.

“Tonight? What’s tonight?” he looked a bit confused.

“A party. Lots of people from campus will be there. Look, it’s gonna be fun.” Cordy gave him the pouty look and he was putty in her hand.

“Ok, why not. I am feeling like I could take on the world right now.”

They exited the dressing room—not one customer or employee was even to be seen—and headed to the car.


Chapter End Notes:
Please, please, pretty please leave me a review. I will respond to it promptly as well >^.^<