Author's Chapter Notes:
This has come to an end... and I hope you enjoy. Thanks to Pb and Sotia for all your support, you guys are the shiznit :P
Chapter 8


Cordelia roughly pushed Xander’s hand off of Buffy’s shoulder, “Someone should teach you some manners, rude boy.”

“Oh, yeah. I forgot you two are hetero challenged.” Xander clumsily grabbed Cordy by the hips, grinding his pelvis against her. “I think maybe I could change your mind. Feel what you do to me?”

“I’ve been humped by small dogs that were better endowed then you, moron,” stepping back. “What was that, Chapstick in your pocket?”

Xander just stood there, floundering to find a clever comeback.

William had hoped to see Xander at the party, and now he had. Jealousy ran through him when he saw Xander and Riley hitting on the girls. He knew the girls could handle themselves, but this was an opportunity not to be missed. He walked up behind Xander and Riley, tightly grasping one of each of their shoulders.

“Well, now. What do we have here, Alexander Lavelle Harris and his posse of one. I see you’ve said hello to the ladies this evening, and by the looks on their faces, you did not impress.” Will pushed the two idiots out of the way so he could stand with Buffy and Cordy, who immediately draped themselves all over him.

Xander and Riley regained their balance and stared at the trio with their mouths agape.

Xander gawked at the sight before him. He couldn’t decide what shocked him more; these two hot chicks hanging on his ex-roommate, or the fact that he'd popped a boner at William’s new look. I always knew he was fit, but DAMN he is fine. He looks like one of those European model guys that were just so pretty, only he was prettier, and even more than the girls…

Standing up straight, he put his hands in front of his crotch, hoping to hide his affliction. “H-Hey! Who told you my middle name? And what’s with the new look? Is this a costume party? Wait, are they both with you?”

Riley who never really did anything but grunt, said “Whoa” as he swayed, trying not to fall over. He looked at Will and the girls and back to Xander, noticing he was staring at the newly made over nerd. “Dude, did you just sprout wood at Will?”

Xander panicked. “Um, no. Uh, what, NO. It's 'cos of the girls! The girls! Damn, Riley, what the fuck! I’m outta here. I don’t need this shit.”

Xander stormed away, with Riley right behind him. “Dude, it’s ok if you did. Will looks good, even I noticed, and usually I don’t. But hey, we can talk about your feelings, if you want. I know another Bi-guy. I can call him for you if you want, he’s single. X-man, wait up. It’s nothing to be ashamed about!”

The three of them laughed hysterically at Xander and Riley.

“Oh my God! That was great. I couldn’t have asked for a better night. I can’t believe I had that effect on Xander! And Riley, I’ve never heard him talk that much in the entire time I’ve known him. Who knew? It makes me a bit queasy to think Xander was turned on by looking at me...” William hugged his women, filled with happiness.

"We feel your pain. But can't really blame him. You're a major hottie who can excite both sexes,” Cordy added.

Buffy cupped his cheek as she kissed him. A kiss that became heated rather quickly. Their brunette roommate cleared her throat, trying to get their attention. “Guys, people are staring,” she whispered.

Will looked around at the now still room, all eyes on them. “Well, if they want a show, let’s give them what they want.” Without delay, his free hand was on the back of Cordelia’s neck and she was now the recipient of a mind-altering kiss from Will.

Coming up for air, Cordelia looked at him, shocked. “I thought you didn’t want people to know about us?”

“Looks like I’ve changed my mind. Can’t have anyone thinking you two are available, now can I? Now, where was I? With a hand on each girl, he pulled them close, kissing one, and then the other.

“Should I cue the groovy seventies porno music?” Anya asked, snapping them out of their lusty trance.

“Oh, we… uh, gee, sorry, Anya. No, no porno music.” Buffy looked around the room as almost everyone there had their eyes on them, “I didn’t realize we were causing such a scene,” blushing profusely.

“Don’t stop on my account, people will be talking about this party for years! You three are turning on all of my guests with your steamy make out session, leaving us all to imagine what goes on behind closed doors. Man-o-man, to be a fly on your wall…”Anya fanned her face with her hand.

“Well, who in their right mind could resist these gorgeous, amazing women?” Will gave them each a smile and a squeeze. “Maybe we could tone it down till we are in a more private location. Besides, we came to party, the foolin’ around can wait till we get home.”

“I say, let’s dance,” Cordy said, pulling her lovers near the large booming speaker, where they began to bump and grind against each other.

All the rhythmic moving and touching was working them into a frenzy once more.

“Seems like you and Xander both have something pokey in your pants tonight,” Buffy commented as she slyly cupped his bulging zipper.

“Only Xander’s wood was more like a toothpick, compared to Will’s spike. Hey, I like that... I think I have a new nickname for our man. Spike.” Cordelia’s hands were now taking their turn giving Will a little rub.

“Oi! Keep up all that naughty touchin’ and we might have to leave the party earlier than planned.”

Both girls stopped dancing and said in unison, “Fine by us!”

Will grinned at his girls, as they each took a hand and led him to the exit.

They spotted Anya chatting up an older guy, “We should say goodbye since we must be leaving so soon,” Buffy said, detouring them briefly.

“Hey, Anya, we’re gonna head out now,” Buffy said as they approached.

The older man turned to see who had interrupted his moves on the lovely lady he’d just met, coming face to face with not only his neighbors, but his employee.

“William? Is that you? Good Lord, boy! What have you done to your hair?” Rupert Giles was in shock. The mild-mannered young man who worked for him was almost unrecognizable to him.

Flustered for the first time all day, Will almost reverted back to his old self. Cordy and Buffy watched nervously, as they waited for Will’s response.

“Yeah, it’s me under here, only happier. Nice seeing you, Rupert, but I need to get my ladies home. Seems like I have some chores to do. Thanks for the invite, Anya.”

Will turned to leave, a girl on each arm and his duster flapping behind him. He felt like a new man, and still, the luckiest one on earth.


THE END


Chapter End Notes:
Please review.