[Reviews - 82] LikedPrinter
Summary:
*****************************************
***Sequel to Three's Company***
*****************************************
Buffy and Cordelia, spend a little extra time building up their roommate, William's confidence in himself and their relationship. Naughtiness is bound to happen....


Warning: These three are in a relationship together, so there is 3sum sex and combinations thereof. If this isn't your cuppa, DON'T READ!
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10726 Read: 13479
Published: 05/28/2009 Updated: 07/24/2009

1. Chapter 1 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 12] Liked (1172 words)
Thanks to PB for betaing and encouraging me to post. I hope everyone likes :) And once again to the recycled banner from Xaph :) *hugs to you both*

2. Chapter 2 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (1322 words)
Special thanks to Lauriel, PB, and Sotia for the fabulous beta job *mwah*

3. Chapter 3 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1149 words)
This chapter was beta'd by Dragonflylady, Paganbaby, and Sotia, The amazing banner is by Xaph. Thanks so much you guys.
See end of story for links to outfits similar to the ones I pictured for the girls :)

4. Chapter 4 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 12] Liked (1236 words)
Thanks to all my betas PB, Sotia, and DFL, You guys are fab-u-lous! And Xaph, the banner is as always amazing, thanks so much.

for those who've never seen the Friends episode with the leather pants her you go : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBrCZQO6-o4

5. Chapter 5 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (1639 words)
Thanks to betas, PB, Sotia, and DFL! you guys are great!

6. Chapter 6 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (1337 words)
Thanks PB and Sotia for the fab beta job, you guys make this readable! And thanks for all those who've read and reviewed, you make me smile :)

7. Chapter 7 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 7] Liked (1635 words)
Thanks to PaganBaby and Sotia for all your brainy ways :P Beta's like you two are hard to find *smooches you both*

8. Chapter 8 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 8] Liked (1236 words)
This has come to an end... and I hope you enjoy. Thanks to Pb and Sotia for all your support, you guys are the shiznit :P