[Reviews - 32] LikedPrinter
Summary: Let's follow lonely Buffy through her summer sexcapades with a familiar looking gent. Is this a clever plan cooked up by him or are these super hot fantasies in Buffy's mind?? The answer will be revealed in my final installment of the summer, but please enjoy the fun in the sun with these two for now. It's only gonna get hotter...

Buffy takes an early morning trip to a little known national park for a day of hiking and adventure, and tour guide Ranger Spike offers to show Buffy all the wonders of Morningwood. Another installment in what I think I will call the “Summer Lovin’ Series”.
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3474 Read: 3230
Published: 06/17/2009 Updated: 06/18/2009

1. Let Me Guide You In by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 14] Liked (1811 words)
hehehe I am perving early on this summer break :) Enjoy!

Thanks PB for the beta :P This ones for you :) You helped with the prompt and the title and lots in the middle too! and to Chantel for the lovely banner!

2. Pokin’ Around in the Bushes by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 18] Liked (1663 words)
WOOOHOO Deep Woods action, here we cum! *giggles like crazy* Thanks PB for urging me to write this and beta'ing so quickly. You are awesome *hugs sooo tight*