Disclaimer: This story is a work of fan-fiction. All used characters don’t belong to me and I just borrowed them. The only profit I hope to achieve with this story is the pure pleasure of the reader.
 
Feedback: All feedback, comments or anything else you might want to share is welcome and can be sent to LadySet@gmx.net

Author’s notes: The story contains sexual situations and does live up to its rating (at least I hope to have managed to accomplish that). It also contains no plot, well actually it does, but since two people getting all hot and bothered together mostly does not qualify as a real plot, this one then would go under no plot whatsoever. You have been warned
The story is based on an idea my friend Pari had started in her club, but since no one has chosen to continue writing on it, I decided to make an own story outta my part. Hope you don’t mind sweetie.
It’s also my first try at writing some hot stuff for Buffy, so please go gentle on me, I’m sensitive ;) Let me know what you think, liked it or hated it or even want it for your own site? Mail me at LadySet@gmx.net
 
This one’s dedicated to the two other parts of Virgin Minds Inc.
Pari and Kiva
Remember sweeties, think innocent thoughts
 
One Wild Night 
by Belladonna
 
 
 
 
Buffy Summers was the Slayer, the one girl born to fight against all evil that would come out after sundown to play. Since she was living in Sunnydale, which was unfortunately directly set on the famous Hellmouth, that meant that unusually many of those evil things would be there for her to fight. As soon as the sun had set, she was out and went on her patrol like she did every night. There simply was no time off for the Slayer.
 
Buffy had felt a little uneasy the last few days, she hadn’t slept well since she had started having strange dreams. Rather hot and sweaty dreams she’d had to admit to herself which she rather didn’t want to have, especially not with herself starring in them. And now, in the light of the day, or more the pale light of the moon over the cemetery she currently was patrolling over those dreams felt more than a little nightmare-ish to her; she actually had hoped to find an explanation for it or at least a good excuse for the person they were about. But then, nothing in her life had come with an easy explanation so why should this now start to be any different. And afterwards she hadn’t quite expected or never would’ve guessed what was coming up next. They were dreams after all, nothing but dreams. Or at least they had been before.
 
~/~
 
The night had been quite a busy one for her, unusually many vampires had come out to play tonight and she’d had her hands full destroying them. Buffy barely was out of breath, but she felt the beat of her heart start to race and her pulse rising. Her breathing sped up and she fought her excitement down, excitement that only came from being out in the night and slaying vampires. Dimly she remembered what Spike had once said to her, that she would become sexually aroused by all the fighting and slaying; only that he had expressed it a little differently and in a much more dirtier way. She definitely felt aroused tonight and repressed the feeling quickly, not wanting to prove him right. So Buffy continued to fight the remaining vamps and went on with her patrol. Sunnydale had so many cemeteries to cover and sure there were some more evil baddies out there waiting for her to slay them.
 
To her great dismay it also had started raining heavily and she was soaked thoroughly, her clothes clung to her body tightly. Soon the water came down so hard she had to seek out shelter; some place to stay until the raining would have ceased. Blindly she ran for cover and didn’t look where exactly she was headed. She didn’t know how she ended up here but in the end it didn’t matter either.
 
~/~
 
Running she found the entrance to an open crypt and since she already had been to the cemetery she was glad to have reached it. Here she found a dry place for her to get dry also, wait for the rain to cease so that she could go home. Buffy took a deep breath of air, not as stale as she’d expected it to be for a crypt that seldom got opened to get some fresh air inside and tried to shake off some water so that she would look more human again, though right now she was looking rather like a drowned cat than the woman she was.
 
Once she was inside she took a quick glance around her and recognized the place immediately. Though she tried rather not to come here often, she actually avoided the place except those occasions she had no other choice she had been here before. But any place was fine for her now and she stepped out of her wet jacket, placing it over one of the stone coffins there. Since she already was here, she would at least make herself a bit more comfortable while waiting for the rain to stop and mentally crossing her fingers for that nobody else but her would be inside the crypt. Inside everything was still very crypt-like, except for the couch and the small television in the middle of the room, a small table and a comfortable bed. Buffy sighed and sat down on the bed that stood in the corner behind some other coffin and exhaled slowly. She was exhausted; felt the cold creeping into her from wearing the soaked clothes, knowing very well that she wouldn’t get any chance to change into drier stuff before she got home. The bed truly was comfy and she also felt how her mind slowly slipped away.
 
Suddenly she felt someone standing behind her, felt gentle hands peeling off the layers of her wet clothes from her and how they tenderly touched her shoulders; soft lips pressing an even softer kiss onto her skin, joining the hands that were caressing her. She turned around and found herself facing the current “roomer” of the crypt, though she hardly suspected him paying any rent. Spike brushed some wet strands of her blond hair aside and looked her deeply in her eyes, his shining with love and even more with lust. Buffy could feel it and she found herself enjoying the feeling, felt how her own desire for him grew hotter.
 
It was like a dream, Spike standing in front of her and those deep blue eyes of his staring directly into her soul, filling her mind and causing her to drown within them. Gently Spike brushed his thumb over her lips and she felt like she was being electrified, the tips of his fingers burning her. She caught his eyes and there was no need for words. In his eyes she saw his love, his desire and the lust that dwelled just underneath the surface but ready to burst out any minute. The same things he saw in hers.
 
The hands continued to move down her neck, gliding over the wet skin to the soaked shirt she wore, pulling it over her head and helping her get rid of it. Buffy enjoyed the sensations his touches brought her although he hadn’t even started yet and the same time slowly worked her hands on the buttons of his shirt, loosening them until the sides fell open, revealing a muscular but a bit pale chest, sculpted like those of a god. She hastily pushed the offending shirt over his shoulders, down his arms; her lips still hungry for his kisses but he stopped her.
 
“Plenty time for that later, luv.”
 
He shook himself off his shirt and slowly pushed her back onto the bed. Buffy lay down on red satin sheets, slightly cool against her hot skin but not cold enough to satiate her heat and lust. Spike now stood in front of her, wearing only jeans and his chest, muscular but not too much, held her eyes. She wanted to roam her hands over that body, to brush over his chest and feel him under her own fingertips and make him hers; please him so that she could feel release on her own pleasure that was building inside her and which heat seemed to be channelled directly between her legs. But he had something else in mind for her.
 
She was now wearing only her bra and her panties, her wet pants had been stripped away by now; literally peeled off by expert hands. He kissed her, his lips touching hers and hot fire shot through her veins. They were so soft and the same time so full of desire and hunger. He unhooked her bra and tossed it away, revealing her small breasts, the nipples already erect and not because of the cold. Her skin was so smooth and soft, a true flawless beauty lying in front of him on those red satin sheets. Just watching her as she was right now was enough already to cause Spike pleasures he hadn’t imagined for himself before. But that was still not enough and the night still young.
 
Spike lowered his head and first traced her lines with his fingertips and then with his lips down to her breasts; with small and light kisses until he found one nipple and took it into his mouth, sucking on it. Buffy took in a sharp breath of her surprise but then felt the pleasure overtaking her and she moaned slightly. Spike continued kissing her breasts, teasing her with the tip of his tongue and nibbling on her nipple while playing around the other with two fingers of his other hand. Buffy entangled her fingers within his hair, pulling him closer to herself. Every move he made, being so close to her send new shivers through her whole body, made her ache with pleasure, heated desire for him.
 
He only wore tight jeans, very tight black jeans she admired the few moments her eyes were open while the other times they were closed, enjoying the pleasure his touches brought her. They fit him like a second skin, painted on those lean legs, underlining every curve the thighs made down to the feet and more so his sexy butt. The jeans definitely were tight and now being even tighter around his waist, now more than ever before as his arousal clearly was pulsating behind the buttons of his jeans, wanting to be let out. But not yet.
 
 Spike gently pushed her back towards the bed and she let herself be lowered to the bed, eyes still closed and enjoying the feel of his hands over her almost naked body. She definitely enjoyed his touches, the small sparks of electricity she noticed every time the tips of his fingers traced the curves of her body down and another moan of pure pleasure escaped her lips when he playfully bit into her nipple, suckling on it and then tenderly licking off the small droplet of blood that formed onto that dark peak. She shuddered as another wave of lust rolled over her, desire and heat rising between her thighs. She writhed around on the sheets, desperately trying to cool off the unbearable heat she felt, but there was simply no use for that.
 
Spike continued to tease her, then he suddenly whispered, that she should close her eyes. Buffy obeyed, though she wanted to feast more on his naked muscular chest that was so close to her. She shivered in anticipation about what would be next but also with a desire she never encountered before. She wanted him, but a tiny voice in the back of her mind told her that this was Spike, pleasuring her. Something cold startled her and her eyes shot open.
 
“Ah, I thought I told you to close your eyes, luv.” Spike teased and waited until she closed her eyes again. He wanted to watch her, to look deep into those lovely warm eyes when he touched her, but that was something he wanted to do for her, so he put his own wishes aside and continued to let the ice glide over her golden skin and soon she was moaning again with desire and lust, the heat growing between her legs to a point that she almost could not take it anymore. She was panting heavily as he circled the small cube of ice around the nipple of one breast while still teasing the other with the tip of his tongue. A single drop of cold water fell to the peak of her nipple and Buffy gasped out loud. Spike smiled extremely pleased at that, he had her at his complete mercy now and decided to enjoy every second of it, continuing to let the transparent cold cube between his fingers wander over her breasts, down over her flat stomach and taking a round around her belly button. Buffy stiffened slightly, her hands grabbing the sheets and her mind silently pleaded for him to stop, not to stop, then to stop again before she lost control and finally she almost shouted out for him to continue, to not stop what he was doing. She must have said that aloud since an evil smirk danced around Spike’s lips as he continued his ministrations to her naked body.
 
Buffy felt herself slowly but finally going over the edge, her desire for him, the pure lust hitting her with full force and she arched her back to get closer to his gentle strokes, his hot mouth and the cold ice cube that also teased her nipple oh so slowly, heating her up from the inside until she burned with fire. Spike blew lightly over the wetter parts on her belly, going up again to her breasts causing the nipples to stand up harder and almost painful now than before.
 
Now she truly was moaning his name, begging him to end this torture and to take her, make her his. But he was far from being finished, though he also burned with desire and the need to take her right now but he forced himself to control it a little while longer. Her scent alone was enough right now to drive him crazy as he inhaled her sweet fragrance, flowery with honey. He continued his teasing and licking on her nipples, kissing and sucking on them, slowly tracing the lines of her stomach again with his lips and tongue. Buffy pressed herself into his embrace, wanting him so badly, her inner core pulsating with a heat like she never felt before and that centred itself between her legs. Her mind was gone, all that she wanted that moment was to explode, to go off and the tendrils of her climax grasping at her but not reaching her, yet. This was torture but she never had enjoyed it that much, wanted it so badly or had ever burned with so much lust coursing through her veins.
 
Spike kissed her again, enjoying to hear her murmuring his name with so much tension underneath it and his lips, his tongue made his way deeper down...
 
Buffy grabbed the sheets of the bed tighter, moaning and breathing heavily. She still couldn’t believe it, but it was true, she didn’t care at that moment whether it was a dream or not, she just never wanted it to stop. She felt her climax building and shuddered inside at the deep groan that came from him against her as he was working his way up the insides of her thighs again, almost purring. Buffy wanted him, wanted him within her and there was nothing she could do against it, she didn’t want to wait any longer, the fire consuming her, the lust taking control now. There was now turning back now; she pulled him back up, covered his lips with her own and she actually was surprised by her boldness, her tongue darting into his mouth, opening it for her and she pulled him close to her, kissing him with all power she had. Completely taken by surprise and pleasure rolling over him too, the small ice cube slipped from his fingers onto the red sheets beside her, seemingly forgotten.
 
“I want you, need you, now.” She whispered between two kisses, hands already working at the buttons of his jeans to take them off; finally freeing him and that caused his tight control slip away, letting lust and desire take over him as he thrust inside her, filling her completely. She gasped for breath, she was close to be taken over the edge and every move he made sent more ripples of pure ecstasy through her body as he made slower and then again faster strokes inside her. Buffy felt like the waves of the ocean were crushing down onto her as she succumbed to her ecstasy and was shouting out his name…
 
~/~
 
Buffy awoke with a start. Outside it was dawning, the sun was slowly coming up and she saw the first rays dancing on the floor through one of the smaller windows in the crypt. Who would need windows in a crypt anyway. The next thing she noticed though was that she was lying in a bed in the darkest corner of the room. Slightly dizzy from just waking up and also a bit disturbed as to how she had come here and more remained to stay in this place she rose and noticed that she was almost naked underneath the blanket covering her. Buffy still was a bit uncertain about what had happened and why she still was here, not to mention without most of her clothing she found lying on the floor. She remembered the rain and her seeking shelter from it but other than that? The pulsating heat between her legs reminded her of the rest of the images of the last night, the throbbing of need and want but she dismissed it quickly. She had to get out of here, fast and get some control back. A small wet spot stained the sheets next to her, as if some ice had melted there but she didn’t notice at first. Then it hit her full force, but she wasn’t sure if she was dreaming or not. But then it must have been a dream, had it not been? Since her clothes had dried up by now so she got out of bed and started to dress herself.
 
“Good morning, luv”; a voice interrupted her thoughts and she spun around, loosing the shirt she held so that it fell down, exposing her. She quickly grabbed it to cover herself again and to regain her composure as she saw and recognized the face the voice belonged to. “What brings you here?” He asked, but his wide grin told a completely different story as he stood there, wearing only some tight black jeans and no shirt at all.
 
Buffy felt the blood inside her rising, the blush creeping into her cheeks and she cast her glance down. She was stunned, she hadn’t noticed him at all. How long had he been standing there already, watching her dressing. And what was she doing half naked in his bed in the first place. She remembered the wet spots of melted ice and shook her head. That couldn’t possible be true. It still had only been a dream, nothing more hadn’t it?
 
Without an answer or a word she turned around on her heel and stormed out of the crypt, fleeing from it like she had been burnt and leaving a slightly confused but broadly grinning Spike back there.
 
“…wild…”
 
~fin~