Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all for reading and reviewing!!!! Also congrats to Sarah Michelle Gellar/Prince on the birth of her daughter Charlotte Grace Prince on 9/19/09
Go raibh mile maith agaibh as bhur gcunamh! to Sanity fair for being my beta!
“Oh…ohhhhh….mmmm….ahhh….yes…oh you feel so good…” Buffy moaned, as her hips slowly rotated clockwise on Spike’s lap, more specifically his massive erection.

“That’s it baby…..rahhh…..you’re bloody amazing.” Spike growled as his fingers dug into her talented swirling hips.


THREE HOURS BEFORE…….

After a full day of everything Red Sox; since the pair made it to the park around 11am even though the game started at 3pm. They were finally headed home. They’d hit the legendary bar, The Cask n’ Flagon, walked around Brookline Street and Yawkey Way, and enjoyed all the other wild things that happened on Opening Day. After the game, Buffy took Spike down to Landsdown Street to enjoy the after game festivities.

Finally, the wired pair made their way via cab toward Buffy’s apartment.

“Didn’t I tell you…..living in Boston, you are among the biggest diehard fans!” Buffy announced, conveying with her expression and body, just how excited she still was.

“That you did luv…..they’re almost as devoted as the football fans from home.” Spike replied with a smile.

“I didn’t know they had football in England .” Buffy retorted

“Oh….no. We call it football…..you yanks call it soccer. But it is in no way like the mamby-pamby football that’s played in the states.” Spike jested.

“Hey, if all the soccer…..excuse me….football players look like that totally salty goodness, nummy treat David Beckham…..I definitely would watch all the time! Yum!” Buffy laughed.

“David Beckham…that ponce! Yeah, he’s a brilliant football player but he thinks he’s god’s gift…..especially since he’s been shagging Posh Spice!” Spike scoffed.

“Somebody sounds jealous!” Buffy said in a sing-song voice.

“Not bloody likely.” Spike pouted.

“Oh poor Spikey…..don’t worry your still my number one blonde.” Buffy cooed as she placed a lingered kiss on his sculptured cheek.

“Damn right I am.” Spike declared as he pulled Buffy into an impassioned lengthy kiss.

At first Buffy was caught off guard by his brazen move, but she quickly recovered and melted into his embrace and talented mouth.

The only thing that broke them apart was a loud throat clear from the cab driver, as the cab was stopped outside of Buffy’s apartment. Buffy stared into Spike’s stormy eyes, then asked shyly

“Do you want to come up, Spike?”

“I would love to Buffy.” Spike responded as he gently pushed a wild strand of honey blonde hair from her cheek and placed it behind her ear.

Buffy collected their minimal belongings while Spike paid the driver. They walked hand in hand to the entrance of her apartment in total comfortable silence. This same silence followed them as they entered the elevator and walked towards her apartment door. Buffy pulled her keys from her bag to open the door. Spikes nervously stood back and watched her enter her apartment. Buffy walked into the apartment and turned on a table lamp placed on the entrance end table. Spike quietly closed the door and turned to face Buffy. The pair looked at each other closely then Spike broke the silence.


“Buffy…..we don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. I didn’t agree to come up here looking for an…….” Spike tried to explain. That was until Buffy’s gifted mouth was on his and due to her swift movement his back was now against her apartment door. A slight ‘bang’ sounded in his wake. Despite Spike being unprepared for Buffy and her sweet mouth, he returned her kisses with equal passion. The pair explored each other with a fervor that had been building since their first kiss. In actuality, the fire had been building since the first moment stormy cerulean met emerald green.

Spike placed his hand tenderly into Buffy’s golden mane as his mouth feasted on hers. Buffy’s hands traveled from his shoulders to, his biceps, to his muscular chest. Buffy slowly lowered the zipper on his hip length black leather jacket. She started to remove the jacket by parting it from his chest when she pushed her hands upwards towards his shoulders, with a slight push it fell to the floor. Spike mirrored her actions removing her waist length, brown leather coat.

When the coats were gone, Buffy placed her hands on Spike’s shoulders, brazenly jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Even though there were no words that passed between them, Spike seemed to anticipate her movement and hooked his arms under her pert ass as she jumped. Despite this movement, their mouths never broke contact. Engaged in a fierce battle. Once Buffy was in his powerful arms, Spike brought his mouth away from hers as he started to feast on her throat with intense kisses, licks and nips.

“Mmmmmm…..oh god Spike…..I’ve been waiting for this for so long…..”Buffy whispered with a lusty moan.

“So have I pet……no more waiting….I’m making you mine….tonight!” Spike growled as he indulged the sensitive skin of her neck.

“Yes…oh…yes…..make me yours…..now!” Buffy moaned loudly.

Spike turned and started to proceed to the couch, until Buffy’s lust-filled brain spoke up.

“No….not the couch….my bed.” Buffy instructed

“Bossy chit, aren’t you? The bed it is!” Spike laughed as he gently extracted Buffy from his hips and placed her over his left shoulder in a fireman’s carry. Buffy squealed as he carried her down the hallway. Buffy swatted Spike’s tasty, firm butt as she hung over his shoulder she told him which door was her bedroom.

Spike entered the room slowly making his way toward the bed using the little light coming from the living room to guide him. Like a fragile piece of precious glass, Spike gently laid Buffy onto her bed and slowly stepped back.

“Luv…..are you sure this is what you want?” Spike asked with apprehension. Buffy thought he sounded a lot like ‘William’ from their first date.

“More then anything…..William.” Buffy decided to call him by his ‘real’ name due to how hesitant he sounded. She wanted him to know that she wanted him…..William…..Spike…..all of him.

“Buffy, I want to see you in all your glorious beauty….can I turn on the lights?” Spike asked, this time he sounded less wary.

“Yes….well no…..not the lights. Let me light some candles….better ambiance.” Buffy stated as she slowly rose from the bed.

When her body slightly pressed against Spike, he struck cobra quick and grabbed her body. His mouth assailed hers with tongue and teeth. Buffy moaned loudly as his mouth played havoc on her senses. This was until his clever hands started to roam over her heated form then she was truly lost. Buffy’s hands joined his as she explored his muscular form. Spike slowly released Buffy’s Red Sox team jersey from the confines of her jeans.

Spike’s mouth slowly moved from her mouth and descended the column of her throat. He placed lengthy licks and bites in his wake. Buffy mewed as he worked his way down her throat to her heaving chest. As with her coat, Spike removed her jersey until she was only donned in a red lace push up bra from the waist up. Due to the slight chill, but more so Spike’s touch, Buffy’s nipples stood erect in their silken confines.

As Spike started to bring his mouth to the clothed mounds, he tenderly lowered Buffy to the bed behind her. Spike lowered himself to Buffy’s side and started to slowly trace his finger over her hidden breasts. Goose pimples erupted all over her skin as the sensations of his feather-like touches spread throughout her body and brain.

Buffy’s body bowed just as his faint touches caressed her sensitive breasts. Buffy incoherently mumbled her pleasure from his barest touch.

“Mmmmmm…..ohhhhh….aaaahhh…..Spike please…” Buffy whispered in pleasure

“Please what luv?” Spike purred as he continued his tender tactile onslaught.

“Spike….please more….touch me more.” Buffy implored.

“Like this?” Spike rumbled as his skilled mouth clamped on one silken mound.

“Yes….”Buffy moaned loudly as Spike mouthed her peaks through the silk.

Spike continued to assault her clothed breasts, with his open mouth and teeth, as his hand ran along the inside of her relaxed thigh.

Buffy was overwhelmed with the multitude of sensations that Spike was generously giving her body. Buffy placed her hand into Spike’s bleached locks as he indulged her flesh. His hand traveled up her thigh, purposefully he missed her soaked core and continued up her taunt stomach to her breasts.

With lightening quick movement, Spike had released the front clasp of her silky bra and her responsive breasts spilled forward. Cool air replaced silk as her rosy-tipped nipples peaked upward. As soon as Buffy’s hypersensitive skin recognized cool, it was immediately replaced by blazing heat of Spike’s eager mouth and capable hands.

Spike continued to cover her entire breast with his lips, teeth and tongue as his fingers plucked her peaked nipples until Buffy squealed with delight. She enjoyed his ministrations until she could no longer remain idle. Buffy slowly rolled her body so Spike had to stop his assault.

“My turn to play.” Buffy cooed as she encouraged Spike to sit up briefly as she removed his red v-neck sweater, then his white tee shirt. Her mouth salivated upon the disclosure of Spike’s muscular, alabaster skin.
Buffy brought one leg over Spike’s hips, so her feverish core pressed against his rock-hard erection.

Both Buffy and Spike moaned enthusiastically upon contact. After she absorbed pleasure from their new position, she leaned forward and kissed Spike wholeheartedly. Their tongues dueled for dominance, as they tasted each other again and again. Buffy’s mouth left Spike’s as she started to explore his pale throat with lengthy licks and demanding bites. His mind reeled as this petite fiery woman drove him to the brink of the sexual abyss and back.

Once Buffy’s mouth was on his once flattened nipples; Spike’s head arched back into the mattress. She teased the now stiff peaks with her flattened tongue and then switched to attack his flesh with her tongue’s pointed tip, as she flicked it over the hardened nipple. When Spike thought his flesh was completely lavished, Buffy placed an eager bite to the responsive peak.

“Ohhhh…..aahhh….luv…that’s it…devour me.” Spike growled as his hand plunged into Buffy’s golden locks.

Buffy lowered her attention to each level of Spike’s impressive six- pack with tiny nibbles and thorough licks upon his glorious skin. Once she reached the barrier of his denims, she dragged her mouth diagonally from one hip to another, to sample his shuddering flesh. As she feasted, she started to loosen each button on his button fly jeans. After she relieved only three buttons, her eager hand came into contact with his smooth yet steel-like hardness of his cock. As her hand brushed the velvet tip, Spike shuddered he emitted a low groan, his head bowed against the mattress.

"Mmmmmm......commando......me likey!" Buffy purred her appreciation

“Aaarrrrahhh…..Buffy……please…..”Spike groaned through clenched teeth. Buffy ran the pad of her finger over the belled-head as she gathered the pre-cum to aid in her motions. After several slow circular movements, she continued to unbutton his jeans.

Upon completion, she slowly removed his jeans, stopping only to remove his boots and socks. Buffy placed languid kisses to Spike’s lower body; his feet, calves, thighs and then her gifted tongue ascended his tense thigh. She brought her mouth to each hip and placed sharp bites and then soothing kisses to the ravaged site. When she moved from one hip to the other, her full breasts rubbed against his neglected erection. Upon contact, his cock jumped as it sought her touch.

“Ah…ah..ah….ah….Spikey….you need to be patient.” Buffy taunted as she placed a chaste kiss to the tip of his cock.

Spike quickly reversed positions so now Buffy was below his panting form. He held her wrists as he hovered over her supine form.

“Play with fire and you’ll get burned, little girl.” Spike growled as his stormy gaze met her defiant one.

“Please…..burn me.” Buffy dared as her hips rose in blatant invitation.

Spike’s lust grabbed control of his mind as he attacked her body with teeth and tongue, while he still held on to her wrists. As he traveled lower over her sensitive breasts and taunt stomach, he released her wrists so he could continue downwards. Buffy lifted her hips as Spike stood and removed her jeans, boots and socks in four quick pulls. Buffy lay on the bed donned in only a red lace thong. Her body shivered at the feral stare that Spike gave her exposed body.

Buffy moved her body so her head was below the headboard and her body was now in the center on the bed. Spike in his naked glory, stalked towards the foot of the bed so he could lavish attention to her magnificent body from the bottom up. Spike started at her feet, as he placed kisses, licks, nibbles while at the same time he moved his hand from her foot, up her calf and to her inner thigh towards her moistened core. Spike purposefully skipped over her center and continued his journey back down her other leg in the opposite order. Buffy’s head lolled back and forth on the pillow as her body absorbed the overwhelming sensations of his mouth and hands.

“Spike….please…..”Buffy cried with pleasure

He gently hooked his fingers into the sides of her panties as he removed Buffy’s soaked thong. Spike stared down at his golden goddess as she was placed before him like an offering to worship.

“Effulgent” Spike whispered as he placed himself between Buffy’s splayed thighs.

He placed his erection off to the side, so his inner pelvis came in contact with her heated core. Spike slowly kissed his way up her molten body until he reached her pursed lips. Spike leisurely kissed Buffy as he shifted his hips slightly so it rubbed against her silken folds. Spike could feel that Buffy’s body was on the verge of orgasm. He knew that they both wanted to take precautions, so he asked her about the condoms before they were both too far gone to care.

“Luv…..do you have a rubber jonny for my willie?” Spike growled as he continued to feast on her breasts again.

Buffy tried to compute what was being said, but all that she heard was Charlie Brown’s teacher’s voice of “wa..wa..wa….wa”

Buffy slowly lifter her head to look at this amazing man upon her and asked eloquently

“Uhhh?” Buffy breathed her reply.

“A rubber luv?” Spike asked again while his mouth and hands continued to work sweet torture on her diamond hard nipples

After several beats the lust fog cleared slightly and then she responded.

“Night stand….top draw.” Buffy panted.

Despite how unwilling each partner was to separate, it had to be done to retrieve the only piece to why they were not completely joined. Both parties groaned when contact was broken between their heated bodies. Spike quickly moved to his knees, leaned over and opened the draw and found a rather large box of condoms. He quickly pulled the box out and held it up like he had just found the Holy Grail.

“Even though I am a marathon man luv…..I don’t think we’ll get through all these….well at least not tonight.” Spike chuckled as he tore into the unopened box

“Mmmmmm…..ribbed for her pleasure….at least we’re both here for the same reason.” Spike joked as he revealed the small silver package. Under his cool exterior, Spike trembled inside. It was evident of how much so, when he couldn’t open the small wrapper.

Buffy noticed after several beats that Spike seemed to hesitate. Buffy slowly placed her arms to her sides, so she could sit up as she braced her body on her extended arms.

“Having technical difficulties Spike?” Buffy chuckled as she watched him fumble with the small casing.

“Can’t bloody open this bleedin’ thing!” Spike growled as he attempted to tear into the package with his teeth, since his hands couldn’t do the job.

“Here give me that. If you get spermicide on your mouth, I’m so not kissing you.” Buffy teased

Spike handed Buffy the package and she casually opened it, then she instructed Spike in a husky voice.
“Lie down.” Both parties moved across the bed so they changed positions, where now Spike was now lying down and Buffy was knelt beside his supine form.

Buffy leaned forward as she gazed with appreciation at Spike’s fully erected member. Her inner voice started to ask ‘Is that all going to fit?’ Then her inner slut yelled ‘Hot damn! He must be at least nine inches!’ Buffy’s inner dialog was interrupted by a smooth velvet voice

“Like what you see luv?” Spike questioned as he now mirrored Buffy’s previous position on extended arms.

“Definitely.” Buffy deeply sighed. When her hot breath reached and caressed his rigid cock, it jumped.

“Seems like he definitely likes you too.” Spike jested in a silky voice.

“Mmmmmm….I can see that. But can I feel….that?” Buffy purred as she ran a single fingertip slowly from the unyielding base to the slightly purplish tip. Her finger skimmed gently around the belled head, then descended down the pulsating shaft.

Spike’s arms gave away as he threw his head back in sheer pleasure. A low gratified groan emitted from his throat as Buffy continued to slowly caress his shaft. At first with one finger, then slowly she added each digit until her loose fist was around his massive cock. Due to his girth, her petite hand could not fit completely around him as she slowly worked him into a mindless state of bliss.

Unbeknownst to Spike, once he closed his azure eyes she had removed the condom from its wrapping. She placed the condom, open side out, into her pursed mouth. Buffy leaned forward on the upstroke while she held the shaft motionless. She then skillfully placed her mouth with the condom located inside, around his substantial erection. Buffy then slid her mouth and fist downwards to secure the condom in place.

Once Spike felt her warm mouth surround his cock, his head snapped up to witness Buffy slide her talented mouth and fist down his erection. With a final twist of her wrist, Buffy brought the condom all the way down his rock-hard shaft. With inhuman speed, Buffy was moved from her kneeling position on the bed, to her toned legs splayed in a wanton invitation to the now lust-filled man that panted above her.

“You little minx!” Spike growled as he placed a long abundant lick from her knee to her mid inner thigh. Buffy moaned at the feel of his skilled tongue on her heated body. The moan turned into a slight yelp and then a low pleasure filled groan, as Spike ended his lick with a passionate bite. He proceeded to place small bites and licks over the top of her thigh as he moved towards her hip. Spike then placed another rough bite on each of Buffy’s hipbones and a soft “yes” echoed through the room. Spike continued to rain kisses, licks and nips along her fiery body until he reached her breasts. He then started to lavish attention to her responsive mounds with his mouth and tongue as he simultaneously ran his skilled fingers up her quivering inner thigh.

Once he reached her sodden core, Spike slowly traced her silky folds; purposefully he missed her sensitive bundle of nerves that begged for his attention. Buffy groaned loudly as her hips started to circle of their own will in an attempt to capture his magical fingers.

“Ahhha luv. You played….. now allow me.” Spike’s deep baritone voice vibrated off her heaving chest.

“Spike…..please” Buffy pleaded.

“Please what luv?” Spike purred in response.

“Touch me.” Buffy begged.

“Touch you where? Here?” Spike expertly pinched her over stimulated clit. Her hips bucked instantaneously upon his touch to her distended nub.

“Or here?” Spike growled as he plunged two long fingers into her drenched core as he roughly bit into her pebbled shell-tipped nipple. A wail tore from her throat as her back bowed when an intense orgasm ripped through her stimulated body. Spike continued to administer dual pleasures as he feasted on her swelled mounds and maintained a slow and torturous pace with his talented fingers. Buffy cooed and mumbled as she ran her hands over his bleached locks and muscular shoulders and arms.

Spike skillfully brought Buffy to the brink of another orgasm as he curled the tips of his fingers and pressed into her spongy G-spot as he exited her quivering core. He could feel her inner walls spasm against his pleasurable intruders. Buffy mewed loudly as her head lolled back and forth as she held on the edge of the sexual abyss. Spike continued to administer pleasure to Buffy’s sweat-soaked body, as his eager mouth moved towards her fully exposed neck. He feasted on her flesh until her walls fluttered quickly as her orgasm crested.

Spike then proceeded to quickly remove his fingers and positioned his cock at her trembling entrance. He slowly entered Buffy’s heated core until he was full seated inside her. She then wrapped her graceful legs around his gradually moving hips once he entered her.

Instantly Buffy’s body was rocked by another powerful orgasm that raced through her body. Spike swallowed Buffy’s scream as he kissed her with unbridled passion. His gentle and full thrusts hit the top of her womb with each stroke. Several moments passed as each absorbed the pleasure that was given to them by the other. When Buffy felt another orgasm approach she slowly rolled so now Spike was on the bottom as she straddled his hips.

“Oh…ohhhhh….mmmm….ahhh….yes…oh you feel so good…” Buffy moaned as her hips slowly rotated clockwise on Spike’s lap, more specifically his massive erection.

“That’s it baby…..rahhh…..your bloody amazing.” Spike growled as his fingers dug into her talented swirling hips.

After several minutes, Buffy changed her pace and motion. Now she bounced upon his lap. Spike met her hips on the down stroke, so he was so deep that she felt that she would split in two. A loud, “Yes!” roared from the bucking beauty as she threw her head back as the new pace and position overwhelmed her senses. Buffy’s nails dug into his muscular stomach and chest as her fierce pace continued. He closed his eyes briefly to brace himself from the onslaught of sensations.

He tried to stave off his orgasm as long as he could. When he opened his eyes, Buffy’s lust-filled ones bore into his as her face brimmed with immense ecstasy.

At that moment, he needed to feel her mouth against his. Spike shifted his hips and gently sat up. Buffy stilled her hips to a slow grind, as he tenderly wrapped her legs around his waist. This new position caused his pelvis to hit her oversensitive nub during every movement. Spike captured her full lips as he started to move again.

“Naaaahhhhaaaa…..oh…..my….god!” Buffy wailed as she broke from Spike’s mouth. His hand was in her silky honey locks as he feasted on her neck again.

Buffy’s neck bowed to meet his mouth and its ministrations. Spike placed a potent bite where her neck met her shoulder. Buffy’s body tensed as another shattering orgasm ripped swiftly through her body. Spike growled against her throat as her spendings covered his cock and balls completely.

“That’s it Buffy…..mark me as yours.” Spike growled against her sweat-soaked body. Buffy grabbed a handful of Spike’s pale hair as she forcefully plunged her tongue into his eager mouth. Spike, in an attempt not to break contact with her sweet mouth or heated core, gently lowered her onto the mattress.

Spike continued to fill her body with deep and even thrusts as he felt his release on the horizon. Spike broke contact with her mouth as he placed thorough kisses, licks and bites on the exposed skin of her neck and breasts. Spike brought his knees under his body to change his position as he increased his pace. He then placed her legs straight up and together as his hips piston into her core. Buffy mewed from this new position, as he tapped her clit with his body with each intense stroke. Spike licked and nibbled on her calves and ankles as he continued his brutal pace.

“Aaaahhhh…..yes…..ohhh yessss…..that’s it! Right there!” Buffy brashly moaned as her head rolled back and forth as she was absorbed by the intense bliss.

“Cum for me Buffy!” Spike demanded as he continued to try to stave off his orgasm. He wanted for them to peak together.

“No….no….I can’t! Not again! It’s too much!” Buffy intensely whispered

“Cum…..now!” Spike commanded forcefully

As on cue, Buffy arched her back as an earth-shattering orgasm flew through her already spent body. Instantaneously as her inner walls clenched, Spike’s orgasm tore through him like an out-of-controlled freight train. An inhuman roar blasted from his throat as his life-giving seed filled the latex barrier between them. Spike’s hip slowly decreased its pace as he smoothly lowered her legs from their once vertical position. Buffy’s hips that felt boneless splayed open and Spike gently lowered his chest upon hers.

Buffy lovingly caressed her lover’s head as he panted upon her heaving chest. After several moments, hooded emerald green eyes studied Spike’s handsome face as he lifted his head from her body to place soft, sweet kisses gingerly upon her chest. Kisses ascended her throat and finally rested upon her parted lips. Buffy kissed Spike softly as she mewed her content.

After several more kisses, Spike forced himself to extract from her spent body. He slowly rolled to the side so he could remove the used condom with a tissue that was on the night table. Once it was removed, Spike laid back and extended his arm that was closest to her. He placed it under her neck and gently rolled her so her chest and leg were draped over his content form.

Both lovers lay quietly for several moments as they absorbed what had just transpired and how intense and utterly perfect it was. Spike’s hand softly caressed Buffy’s hair as he placed small, lingering kisses on her golden crown. After several minutes of silence, Spike could feel her body start to quiver. He first thought that she might be cold, but pushed that idea away due to their prior activity. Spike then worried that maybe she was crying. After several more moments of this, he spoke to the angel in his arms.

“Buffy…luv….are you alright?” Spike quietly asked.

Buffy’s body continued to shake, and Spike became extremely worried. Spike shifted his body, which moved Buffy from her prior position, so now she lay on her back so he could look down at her. He tried to prepare himself for what he feared the worse….her tears.

Her eyes were closed, her chest vibrated as her mouth was held by tightly closed lips. At closer inspection, he could see that she wasn’t crying….she was laughing.

“Buffy….are you….are you laughing?’ Spike asked

Buffy peeked one eye open as she looked at the concerned man above her. When she opened her mouth to respond, a loud burst of laughter spilled forward. When Buffy saw the confused/worried look in his eyes, she slapped one hand over her mouth to staunch the flow of laughter.

“What’s so bloody funny?” Spike questioned loudly.

Buffy now opened both eyes and continued to laugh through her hand. After several beats she spoke.

“I’m so sorry Spike. I’m not laughing at you….honestly. It’s just I have this weird need to laugh after I have incredible mind-bending orgasms. Must be a huge influx of endorphins or something.” Buffy tried to explain in between her giggles.

“Is that right?” Spike asked with a cocked, scarred eyebrow.

“Yeah…..I know it doesn’t seem like it, but it’s a HUGE complement. Like burping after a meal in certain Asian cultures.” Buffy elaborated as her giggles started to lessen.

“So….do you laugh often?” Spike asked with a slightly jealous sneer

“Not very often…..and unfortunately until now it was always by myself.” Buffy explained.

“Good…..and I’ll be the only one to make you laugh inside and out of bed if I have anything to say about it!” Spike growled as he drew Buffy close and placed a possessive and hungry kiss upon her well-kissed mouth.

“Mmmmmm…….is that I challenge I hear Attorney Eros?” Buffy purred after he released her mouth.

“Not a challenge luv….a promise.” Spike declared as he once again captured her mouth in a soul-deep kiss.


Chapter End Notes:
Hope everyone enjoy the Spuffyness! Reviews welcomed and completely loved!!!!! Please.....Please.....please!!!!! I'm not too proud to beg!!!!