Author's Chapter Notes:
Don't let the title fool you.
It was a lazy Sunday, early evening when Buffy had called Spike. They spent the entire weekend together, all day Saturday and Sunday morning. After numerous hours of persuasion, which entailed being naked in her bed as they explored every inch of each other’s bodies. Buffy finally was dressed, despite numerous protests from Spike, as she instructed him to do the same. Even though she wanted to spend the rest of the day being thoroughly worshiped, real life was calling and she had some serious laundry and other tedious house hold chores to do. With an exaggeration pout, Buffy escorted Spike to the door, and with another mind-numbing kiss, they bid each other good-bye.

After several hours and loads of laundry later, Buffy missed her man and decided to give him a call. Despite how silly she felt, these feelings dissipated when she was informed by Spike that he had picked up the phone several times to call, but didn’t want to make her believe that she was dating a stalker. Their lengthy conversation covered everything from what they have been doing since he left a few hours ago, to what they were going to watch on television tonight. Buffy decided that now was the time to discuss the subject that has been weighing on her mind and that she has been avoiding to talk about since their first night together.

“Ummmm…..Spike?”

“Yeah luv?”

“I’ve wanted to talk to you about something……for awhile now and I didn’t known exactly…….ummmmm……how to present it to you. I tried to earlier…..but it never seemed to be the right time……soooo……ummmm.” Buffy stuttered

“Buffy, what’s wrong?” Spike asked with concern

“No….nothing’s wrong….per se…..well just the exact opposite……well ummm….once it happens…..well that is if you……want it to happen…..” Buffy continued to stutter

“Buffy, luv….you’re rambling.” Spike chuckled, even though his mind was still slightly on edge to what Buffy needed to say.

“Yeah…..it’s just that I wanted to……take our relationship to another level. No…..no don’t freak out! It’s not like I want you to move in or something like that! And it’s not that I want you to mistaken me……being with you is incredible…..beyond incredible. Webster doesn’t even have a word to describe it……and it’s not like…..by ANY means that we’re lacking in that department……it’s just….ummmm….I just…..if you want…..I definitely want…..to add to our…..sexual relationship.” Buffy finally finished. Her eyes slammed shut as she awaited his response to her jumbled, but finally stated request.

“You want a three-some luv?” Spike purred

“No…no….I already told you no threesome unless it’s girl, boy, boy; you, me and James Marsters….or no deal.” Buffy giggled as she slowly opened her eyes in relief.

“Right…..didn’t forget luv. Still working on contacting him.” Spike purred again

Buffy’s mind flashed to being bedded by these two incredibly hot men. First vision was her standing sandwiched between them as one feasted on her swollen core in the front, while the other held one of her legs up as his other talented hand massaged her quivering mound, and as him feasted on neck with long licks and tender bites. Then it quickly flashed to one man eating her out while the other fucked her mouth gently with his stiff cock. Spike’s deep baritone voice broke her from her lusty thoughts

“Buffy…I know what you want….you want my mouth on you delectable quim….don’t you?” Spike’s voice caressed his words like liquid sex. A pool of moisture that formed earlier with her lusty visions, now doubled and saturated her silk panties.

“Yes….yes more than anything.” Buffy moaned

“I’ve wanted nothing more than to be buried between your sweet delectable thighs forever. Breathing be damn. I just didn’t want to take that liberty.” Spike’s voice rumbled

“Take liberties….take the whole 151 foot statue!” Buffy exclaimed with a chuckle. Spike’s deep laugh filled Buffy’s receiver.

“Spike….I also want to taste you…..feel your cock filling my mouth with you slowly pumping away…..”Buffy purred. But before they were both too far gone with their fiery thoughts, Buffy continued and she shook her head to clear her mind.

“Let’s focus…..I just feel that we need…..”Buffy started to explain

“A note from the doctor……I agree luv. I know that I have and I assume that you have, been careful in the past…..it’s just not every partner have given the same courtesy.” Spike spoke clearly, even though his mind whirl with thoughts of his golden goddess spread before him as a human buffet, with no area off limits by his mouth, tongue and teeth. Spike’s erection tented his running pants. He tried to gingerly adjust himself, but due to the pressure of his wayward appendage and the subject that they were discussing, his hand lingered longer than necessary.

“True. There’s also another reason I want us to be checked….I want…no I need….to feel you….all of you…..your beautiful naked flesh….. as it enters into me.” Buffy’s voice dropped several octaves as she completed her explanation of what she wanted. As he heard her explain this heavenly gift to him, Spike could no longer control himself.

While he held the phone between his ear and shoulder, he lowered his pants so his raging erection broke free from its fabric prison. Spike’s hand wrapped around the base of his cock as he slowly worked his fist in a slow up and down motion. His eyes closed as he fantasized that it was Buffy’s sweet mouth that was wrapped around his cock, as she worked him into a mindless frenzy. As she spoke Spike tried to concentrate his mind on her words. As slight moans and her breath hitching, Spike had to know what was transpiring on the other end.

“Are you touching yourself luv?” Spike growled

“mmmmm…..yeah.” Buffy cooed

“That’s my girl, where are your talented hands?” Spike asked as his hand continued it’s leisurely pace.

“ahhhh……one’s squeezing my nipple and the other……ohhhh….the other is circling my clit.” Buffy moaned

“God…..I wish I was there to see you…..brilliant sight it must be. With your quivering thighs spread for my eyes, as you work pleasure upon your magnificent body.” Spike’s pace slightly increased, as now he swirled his fist on the downward stroke.

“Uhhhh…..mmmm…..Spike….are you touching yourself?” Buffy asked with a groan

“You know that I am sweetheart…..uhhhh…..just hearing your moans…..I can’t bloody help myself.” Spike squeezed his eyes tighter as he tried to starve off his impending orgasm.

“Tell me what your doing?” Buffy commanded as the swirling tempo of her fingers on her swollen clit increased.

“My cock is in my fist as I’m imagining that it’s your brilliant mouth devouring it.” Spike growled as he continued to work himself over.

What about…..ummm….your balls?” Buffy breathed heavily her question.

“Fuck……luv…..your hand is gently caressing them as your sucking my cock.” Spike quickly lost control as his body stood at the door of his release.

“Oh yeah…..mmmmm……now I’ll move my hand to replace my mouth. I’ll continue pumping away on your glorious cock…..I need to taste your balls. I’ll cup one in my mouth as my tongue swirls around it. Mmmmmm…..so tasty.” Buffy purred as she added small pinches to her clit as she circled the descended nub.

“Naahhhh…..Buffy….” Spike blurted as he followed her commentary, while his other hand now cupped his balls. “That’s it luv……” Spike needed to get control, so he growled out commands to Buffy to follow, but first he asked.

“How wet are you kitten?”

“So wet….so wet for you Spike.” Buffy voice hitched as her inner walls quivered

“Bring you hand off your marvelous breast, and slowly travel down your beautiful body. I want you to place it at the entrance of that sodden quim. Now enter your three fingers into your heated core and at the same time I want you to pinch that hidden pearl.” Buffy moaned as her hand followed Spike’s instructions. Before her fingers entered Spike spoke again.

“Buffy…..I want you to envision that it’s me between your thighs……three fingers deep and my mouth on her perfect clit. Do you see me there?” Spike asked as his hand continued circling his cock now with a greater speed.

“Yes…..Spike….ohhh……god….mmmmm.” Buffy mumbled as her fingers poised at her entrance.

“Now…..Buffy….NOW!” Spike growled as his face strained with the war that was being fought between his body and mind. Buffy followed his instructions immediately. A wail tore from her throat as her fingers entered into her drenched core, and her inner walls fluttered several times as an intense orgasm shredded through her body. Buffy’s hips continued to pump against her hand as another smaller orgasm quickly followed the first.

“Yes……mmmmm…..Spike….ohhh….I wish you were here…..your mouth on me….devouring me…..mmmmm…..” Buffy purred as she could hear the increased pace of Spike’s movements on the other end. Her voice was all that he needed to fall over the edge.

“Naaahhhh…..Buffy…..ohhh….luv!” Spike growled as his warm seed spilled over his hand and stomach.

All that could be heard on either line was the heavy pants and “mmmms” of both spent parties.

“That was…..” Spike stated slightly winded

“Completely…… mind-blowing!” Buffy announced between her laughs.

“Mmmmm…..I love to make you laugh sweetheart.” Spike cooed as his hand stilled.

“And you always do it soooo….well. Even when your not here.” Buffy giggled as she gingerly stretched, as small quivers continued to spasm in her core.

“Anytime luv….anytime. Hopefully next time…..it will be my mouth not just my words.” Spike purred.


Chapter End Notes:
Told you so! Please review! Love them! If you add to your favorites, you'll receive notice when I post a new chapter