Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you enjoy. I'm glad that I was able to get this out before Halloween!
After the break, literally and figuratively, the pair returned to court to continue the jury selection in Judge Snyder’s chambers. Those that were present were the judge, both attorneys, stenographer and Darla Masters. Both attorneys went through each perspective juror and their responses, to decide if they could stay on the jury. At the end of the proceedings, three perspective jurors were excused.


Juror number three, was dismissed since she was a retired Catholic school teacher, who was active in her local church and still attended services three times a week. Which did not include her teaching CCD (Confraternity of Christian Doctrine) every Wednesday night to tenth grade teens planning to make their Confirmation. Both attorneys agreed that she would be bias in regards to the entire nature of this case and would not be a fair nor a partial juror.


The next two jurors, five and eight, were dismissed when both attorneys decided to use their option of peremptory challenge (1). Juror number five was dismissed by Spike due to that both Buffy and he had a brief yet unsettling experience with him.
Ironically he was the taxi driver from the Fourth of July. They both recognized him immediately upon his enterance into court. Luckily due to their profession, both were able to keep a straight face and did not give any indications that they wanted to kick his scuzzy ass.

The taxi driver didn’t appear to recognize either of them, probably since this incident happened over almost five months ago, and he has most likely had hundreds of fairs since then. Needless to say, he was removed immediately, neither Buffy nor Spike wanted to look at his ugly mug throughout the trial.


Juror number eight was removed by Buffy. She simple didn’t like the ‘look’ of her. Well, more specifically, she didn’t like the looks that she was giving Spike. Buffy knew that Spike would want to ask her later on why she dismissed juror eight, but using their agreement that they had made early in the relationship, which was they would not discuss anything legal related in their personal lives, would be a way out of that discussion. If he knew the real reason why, she would never live it down.


Once jury selection commensed, all parties were relieved. Spike exited court with Ms. Masters and her family in tow, as they frantically drilling questions at the surrounded attorney. Buffy gently smiled towards him, when he lifted his eyes slightly above the chattering trio. A smile ghosted his lips, as his eyes returned to the concerned father in front of him. Buffy knew that today was a hard day for both of them. This was just a taste of what the next month of preparation and more importantly the week of trial was going to be for them. ‘Would they survive?’ Buffy dishearteningly thought, as her gaze focused on him briefly. She then turned and left the courthouse with this question still buzzing in her mind.

After another week and a half filled with work, work and more work, Buffy wearily entered her apartment Friday night with a long sigh. Despite how exhausted her mind was and how her depleated body yearned for an extended bath and then to cocoon herself in her warmest, fuzziest pjs, she was filled with excitement.

Tomorrow night was Halloween! Her most favorite holiday, well besides Thanksgiving and Christmas of course. It was the one day of the year where one could be someone else and not be judged. Where you could be as naughty as you wanted and could blame it on the night and still be rewarded with treats anyway. Tomorrow night she was going to have fun….lots of tricks and treats…as she left maturity, responsibility and the adult world behind and just enjoyed herself.


Fun was to be had! Anya and Xander had planned a Halloween/Housewarming party in their new home, that they purchased in late September. Early October Buffy had received an invitation from Anya addressed to Buffy and friend (s), to attend said party. Buffy had asked Spike if he wanted to invite Clem. Buffy had spent some weekends with Clem and Spike as the hung out; drank beer, ate hot wings and watched sports. Since Clem was as big of a sports nut as Buffy, he quickly wormed his way into her heart.


As always, Anya had planned to go all out; everything from the invitations, to decorations, to the food going to Anya’s parties were always a major treat. So when Buffy received the invitation, a large smile graced her face when she pulled from the envelope, an extremely festive, warty witch that was stirring her caldron, that had all the party information on front. Buffy chuckled when her eyes reached the bottom of the caldron where it stated “Costumes opitional….gifts mandatory”. Buffy knew that this bluntness was all Anya’s idea. She also knew that either this instruction was written unbeknownst to Xander, or a more likely explanation was that he wasn’t aware of the entire party and wouldn’t be, until tomorrow evening when all their friends came to their home dressed in their Halloween best, bearing gifts.


After much thought, Buffy had decided on the perfect costume, Little Red Riding Hood. She had purchased this outfit during a sex party that was hosted by Anya a few years back. It has hung in her closet untouched since she received it in a plain brown wrapped package delivered to her apartment two weeks after the party. In all this time, the costume remained in it’s plastic wrapping, since there hasn’t been any men worthy of her taking the effort to dress up. Now that there was, her and Spike’s love making was in one word…..combustable. They were like a flame to gasoline. Once even the smallest spark was struck, there was no stopping their passion. So unfortunately, the outfit never made it out for his viewing pleasure.


The previous weekend when Spike spent Saturday night over her house, Buffy asked Spike what he was going to go as. He declared that he was no ‘sod’ and ‘wouldn’t be dressed as some ponce’. After some “oral persuasion” by Buffy, he agreed that he would wear a costume, but he would be the one to pick it out. Despite Buffy’s continuous bribes and pleas, he held strong and told her that she would have to be patience to see his costume. With a prominent pout, Buffy retorted that since she had to wait, so would he.


Finally the Halloween was here! After a mundane day of laundry, bills and food shopping; Buffy stood in her bedroom, wrapped in only a towel, skin flush and slightly damp from her shower. Her costume, which comprised of a low cut, red gingham mid thigh length dress, with a white apron, and red cloak laid out on her bed. After some consideration she decided that she would wear white bobby sock and black Mary Janes, to add a naïvite edge to her riske outfit. To finish off the look, she would braid her hair into two plaits, on either side of her head, that would be tied with red ribbons.


As she applied the moisturizing cream over her tempid skin, she became slightly distracted as her mind raced with thoughts of the last few months with Spike. A bright smile graced her face as memories of their time together flashed as pages in a picture book, in her mind’s eye. Those pictures changed to feelings of dread since the trial was on the horizon and all the questions that she had in her mind about them on a personal level, due to their professional connection, weighed on her mind. 'Could she work through these feelings?' 'What if she can't?' The sound of music filled the silence in her room, broke her from her reverie.

“So hold me when I'm here
Right me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared
And love me when I'm gone
Everything I am
And everything in me
Wants to be the one
You wanted me to be
I'll never let you down”*


After her eyes fluttered quickly to reset her mind in the present, she looked around to locate where the music came from. It wasn’t till after the second round of lyrics rang out, did she remember that this was the new ringtone that Spike had programmed in her phone.

“Even if I could
I'd give up everything
If only for your good
So hold me when I'm here
Right me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared
You won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone

Love me when I'm gone...”*

Buffy found her phone that announced loudly with song, that there was someone that wanted her. She picked up the phone from her kitchen counter and noticed that it was Spike on the other line.

“Hey.” Buffy answered with a smile in her tone.

“Hey yourself. Almost ready to share a taxi to Anya’s?” Spike asked

“Almost.” Buffy retorted

“Uh…uhh…..let me guess…..you’re standing in your kitchen, only in a towel. You’ve just finished applying cream to all that delicious skin that I love to worship. Am I close?” Spike purred

“Now that’s just freaky! If I didn’t know any better I would think that you’re hiding in my closet making this phone call!” Buffy declared as she slowly approached her living room closet and opened it with a ‘ah ha!’

“No luv…..not there. But you’re a creature of habit. Many of times when you think that I’m just being a slug laying there, I’m actually studying my favorite subject.” Spike explained, as his voice caressed his words like liquid silk.

“Send me a picture of you right now.” Spike growled as he started to rub his erection through his tight black denim jeans. At this demand, moisture started to coat the inside of her thighs as Buffy closed his eyes while his baritone voice caressed her body. After a deep inhale, she shook her mind clear and responded

“Spike……at this rate we’ll never get to the party. Give me ten, and then leave your place. I’ll be ready when you get to my apartment. Just call me when you’re a block away, so I can be downstairs when you get here. ‘Kay?” Buffy instructed. Her orders broke him from his sexual haze, like a splash of cold water on a hot day. He removed his hand from his slightly deflated cock and responded

“Yeah luv…..ummm……is everything…..never mind. Yeah……I’ll see you in a half. Ta kitten.” With that Spike cradled the receiver of his phone. His mind briefly pondered her sudden shift in the flow of conversation, but chalked it up to her strenuous work schedule and the length of time it would take to get to Anya’s place in Newton , from her apartment in Boston . Spike placed the finishing touches on his ‘costume’, then called Clem instructed him to meet him in the condo’s entrance. After he hung up with Clem, Spike called the taxi and promptly left his condo.

Approximately twenty minutes later, Buffy stood in front of her mirror as she admired herself in her “Little Red” costume. She knew that Spike would flip when he saw her and due to their last trip to a party via taxi, she was glad that Clem would be there to buffer the situation. Buffy and Spike alone equaled nakedness and a taxi ride to the affluent section of Newton were not prepared for their dogging(2). As she applied another layer of cherry lip-gloss, her phone rang again

“Love me when I'm gone...

Love me when I'm gone
When I'm Gone
When I'm Gone
When I'm Gone”*

“Hi……you close?” Buffy asked quickly.

“Yeah, block over. Head down now, we’ll be outside.” Spike instructed, “I’ll see you……” Spike pulled the phone away from his ear and looked at it, as it was something foreign.

“What’s the prob?” Clem asked Spike, with a slight lisp due to his fake fangs. Spike shook his head slightly then spoke

“She must have thought I finished…..ummm….nothing….no problem at all.” Spike explained slightly bothered by Buffy’s recent standoffishness. Five minutes later, their taxi pulled up to Buffy’s apartment building. After idling for less then a few minutes, Spike noticed Buffy leaving her building. He quickly exited the taxi, so he could hold the door open for her. When Buffy saw him, she spun around once and struck a pose while she asked playfully

“How do me look?”

“Absolutely delicious luv.” Spike purred as he wrapped his arms around his Little Red Riding Hood. With an impatient beep of the taxi’s horn, the lovers broke apart to enter into the taxi. Once the address was given and the taxi moved into the line of traffic, Buffy leaned forward, so her gaze met with Clem’s on the other side of Spike. With a dazzling smile she greeted him and questioned him about his costume.


“Well…..I’m a cross between one of those Charpae dogs and demon-like thing. No clue…..this was all that was left at the store….kinda threw it together. Hey as a dermatologist…..I would be my best patient!” Clem laughed as the floppy latex skin of his costume shook. Buffy’s eyes moved for the first time to Spike. She leaned forward and placed a lingering kiss on his sculptured cheek, before she whispered ‘hi honey’ into his ear. This loving gesture dispelled all the awkward and uneasy feelings that Spike has had since their two earlier phone calls.


“So……hun…..what are you suppose to be?” Buffy asked as she eyed him. His ‘costume’ was the same outfit that he wore on their second date, when she was introduced to ‘Spike’. He had on a form-fitted black cotton tee shirt with his tight black denim jeans, and heavy black Doc Martens donned his feet. But his outfit would not be complete without his second skin, the ankle length black trench. The butter-soft leather smelled of whiskey, cigarettes and everything distinctly Spike. Buffy’s body hummed as she thought about that evening, and how just his sexual aura turned her into a lust-driven mess. Well, until he opened his mouth in the taxi and all thoughts of sex was suck away.

“I’m a vampire luv…..see…..” Spike stated with a considerable grin. Buffy looked and could see his incisors capped with two ‘fangs’. After she briefly touched one pointy tip, Spike leaned forward, and with his hot breath in her ear continued to speak “Actually, now that I think of it, I can be the Big Bad, who wants to eat Little Red Riding Hood all up.” With those words, the tip of Spike’s tongue ran the shell of Buffy’s ear. Her eyes slammed shut as an overwhelming wave of lust rolled through her body.

After several moments a loud throat clear broke the pair’s gentle nuzzling. Buffy pulled away from Spike’s talented mouth as he placed small kisses and nips along the column of her throat after his initial attention to the shell of her ear.

“Sorry…..we’re being wicked rude…..aren’t we Spike?” Buffy stated as she gently nudged Spike away from her neck.

“Huh…..no.” With that response, Buffy flashed Spike a look that said ‘Are you sure about that answer?’ Spike realized his faux pas as answered quickly “Yeah…..rude. Sorry mate.” Clem chuckled at how whipped his friend was and let him know by a slight wrist movement mimicking flicking a rope. At the same time made a ‘whacha’ sound imitating a whip-like sound. Buffy giggled, while Spike gave him a look of ‘Thanks a lot you fuck.’

The trio arrived at Anya’s and Xander’s home approximately half and hour later. The couple had purchased a two story Colonial, complete with a white picket fence. Buffy who normally loved the city, had a slight green streak flash through her mind, as she looked upon her friend’s now marital home. Spike paid the taxi driver as Clem and Buffy started to walk arm and arm up to the front door.

In pure Anya fashion, the house was decorated in a way that would make Martha Stewart envious. There were cornstalks, bails of hay, pumpkins and gourds decorating throughout the front stairs and walkway. The duo waited for Spike to meet them on the stoop before they rang the bell. The door swung open with Anya dressed head to toe in Pepmo Bismo pink fluff. On closer inspection, Buffy recognized that she was dressed as a bunny, with large floppy ears and massive feet. With a quirk of his scarred eyebrow, Spike eyed Anya.

“What? I decided to face my fears this Halloween and dress in the scariest costume I could find!” Anya explained as she stepped aside to let in her guests. Spike and Clem looked at Buffy for an explanation all they received was a shrug and her mouthing ‘I’ll tell you guys later.’

Anya’s home was equally if not more extravagant as the outside. There were delicate faux cobwebs draped over the entranceways and the darken hallway that lead from the foyer to the kitchen. The living room that was to their right was ablaze with candle and firelight as they cast shadows on the modern furniture and decorations that filled the cozy room. On the left, was the dining room that had a buffet of all sorts of ‘goodies’ from appetizers, dips, cheese and vegetable trays and all types of decadent desserts.

Anya was introducing the trio to the other guests that were scattered around the two front rooms, when Xander dressed in a tux approached and interrupted Anya’s introductions.

“Anya, honey, are we out of……oh….sorry didn’t know you were with Billy want-a-be here.” Xander said with a leer, then he continued “Buffy…..love the costume!” Xander exclaimed as he leaned forward and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek. Buffy peered over to Spike, as he flashed his ‘fangs’ at Xander, for first the comment and second, more importantly kissing Buffy.

“Droopy boy……didn’t know you were the valet tonight or are you the butler? Either way, piss off Jeeves!” Spike growled. Both men stepped forward in ‘manly testosterone filled overtures.’ Buffy stepped between the two, as she placed her hands in the middle of each of their chests. She then looked over at Clem and asked

“Hey Clem, it looks like Spike needs a drink to cool off…..you wanna….?” Clem shook his gaze from both the men and responded

“Yeah….Spike lets get a brew. Also there’s a woman dressed as a cavewoman sampling the dip that is decked out in a fuzzy bikini that has my inner Cro-magnum Man itching to get out. He would like to knock her over the head with a Flintstone size brontosaurus bone and drag her to my cave. Maybe you can distract her while I sneak up from behind. You game?” Clem chuckled as he tried to lessen the tension in the room with humor.

“Oh, good choice Clem. That’s Faith and she’s pretty easy. Just loves her orgasms and having one night stands.” Anya stated bluntly. Eight pair of eyes shot towards Anya from her quite brusque statement. Spike then looked at Clem and stated

“Yeah….sure mate. Let’s get you a little nookie tonight.” With that Spike pulled Buffy into his arms and kissed her passionately. Just as soon as Buffy gained her bearings, Spike pulled away from her still pursed lips and spoke again with a slight nod of his head, “Ladies…..that does include you whelp…..” he then he pulled away from the group in a swirl of leather.

Buffy eyes fluttered from the wave of lust that spread throughout her body. Quickly she placed an exaggerated wide smile on her face and shrugged her shoulders, since she didn’t know what to make of Spike at the moment that would explain his actions. Xander tried to step forward until Anya stepped into his way and announced

“Alexander LaVelle Harris. Don’t you ruin my party with this macho bullshit! Now let’s get back into the kitchen so we can fill the crème puffs.” With that a blurry of pink moved forward as Anya turned Xander around and slightly pushed his back towards the hallway that led to the kitchen. Buffy stood in the foyer stifling a laugh as she witnessed this interaction. Buffy then noticed Willow in the living room as she talked with Tara.

Several months ago, when Anya started to actively look for a house, she began to interview perspective people to sub-let her apartment until her lease was up in February. One of the people was Tara MClay. Anya was so thoroughly impressed with her both personally and financially that Tara moved into Anya’s old apartment in September after she moved into her new house. Tara was a part-time student at Emerson College studying performing arts. She also works at a local bar as a waitress and volunteers at a local community program that works with inner-city kids learning about acting, music and art.

For the last several weeks, she has joined the ladies on Girl’s Night Out on Fridays. The close nit trio didn’t know how Tara would feel since they have been together since law school. Initially, since she is naturally shy, she would sit and watch the girl’s and their antics. Soon she joined in and in no time at all was one of the gang. She seemed to compliment everyone’s personality, especially Willow ’s. After awhile, they started to go out alone. Several weeks later, Willow told Anya and Buffy that she and Tara were dating and it was becoming very serious. With a raise of their drinks in cheer, the girls congratulated them on many wonderful times together.

Buffy observed the two women, as Willow held Tara ’s hand as she whispered into her ear. Tara was blushing and giggling with her ministrations. She didn’t want to interrupt, but as she approached the two lovers and offered a soft ‘hi ladies,’ Tara looked up first and with a shy smile, stood and gave Buffy a quick hug.

As she became covered by crème colored folds of her costume, Tara placed a peck on her cheek in greetings. Buffy pulled back slightly to take in the rest of her costume. The dress was embellished with sparkling sequins and raised puffy fabric shoulders that flowed into long embroidered sleeves. Tara had a ‘magic’ wand in her right hand and perched upon her head was a tiara of crystals of copious shapes and sizes. She was the epitome of Glinda the Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz.

“ Tara ….I mean Glinda…..it looks like I should be on the look out for the munchkins and the lollipop kids! I absolutely love your costume!” Buffy gushed

“Thanks…..it was my mom’s. She wore it during our hometown production of the Wizard of Oz. She stitched the whole thing by hand.” Tara beamed as she ran her hand lovingly over the one of the sleeves. As the ladies broke apart, Willow stood and gave Buffy a big hug. Decked out in leather and armor, she was her all time favorite feminist, Joan of Arc. Despite how opposite the pair looked as they stood side by side, their feelings that they had for one another, stretched across the small space separating them as an invisible connection.

As the ladies talked about everyday things, Buffy felt a slight tickling feeling on the back of her neck. She sensed that Spike was close. A few moments later, her back was enveloped by his body heat as his leather encased arms wrapped around her middle. Spike placed a loving gentle kiss on her pulse point that sent small shivers throughout her body. Even with such a small innocent gesture, Buffy’s eyes closed, as feelings of desire and love pulsed throughout her body. The only thing that broke this intimate moment was Willow ’s perky voice.

“Hey Spike! Been awhile. Ummm…..this is my girlfriend Tara. Tara this is Buffy’s boy toy Spike.” Willow stated with a giggle.

“Ha ha Red. You say it like being her boy toy is a bad thing.” Spike said with an eyebrow wiggle. Spike released one arm from Buffy’s middle to shake Tara ’s hand. “Glinda…..it’s nice to meet you.” With her eyes wide Tara asked

“How did you…..?”

“With a gorgeous hand-made costume such as that? How could anyone think you were anything else?” Spike asked with curiosity

“Well….Xander thought I was the Queen of England.” Tara explained. Spike rolled his eyes and responded

“Why am I not surprised? That whelp wouldn’t know one of the most famous iconic witches, well besides the Wicked Witch of the West! Even one of those flying monkeys could tell that this dress was in no way shape or form a period dress and couldn’t be confused with the Queen of England. That arse probably doesn’t even know that there were several Queens of England!” Buffy turned in his arms slightly and looked at him with astonishment.

“Wha’? My noggin is here on my shoulders for more than housing my devilish handsome looks I’ll have you know. Me mum, ummm….the Wizard of Oz was her favorite flick. Even though the movie came out in 1939, bloody brilliant movie for its time I may add, she just loved to watch it over and over again. We had this yearly tradition to watch it together, from as far back as I can remember.” Spike explained with a shimmer of sadness in his cerulean eyes. Buffy placed her hand gently on his sculptured cheek and placed a tender kiss on his full lips. After several moments of emerald meeting cerulean, the lovers turned to face Willow and Tara.

“So ladies have you met my mate Clem?” Spike asked as he looked over to the buffet table for him.

“Is he the guy that looks like a melted candle?” Willow asked with a chuckle.

“That would be him. Under all that latex he’s not such a bad looking guy.” Buffy explained.

“Well since three of us here prefer women, we’ll just take your word for it Buffy.” chuckled Willow

“Nice one Red.” Spike laughed. The foursome laughed and then continued to talk until Anya popped into the living room as she told Willow and Tara that Xander was destroying her crème puffs with his construction worker mitts and that she needed their help. Both ladies sighed and then followed her into the kitchen.

Several hours later the party was in full swing. People were eating, drinking and enjoying each other’s company. During the party Buffy and Spike started to mingle first together, then separately when she felt that he and Xander were able to remain in the same house safely. When Buffy was leaving the kitchen after she help Anya with more desserts, she was stopped in the darken hallway by Spike.

“Mmmm….Little Red Riding Hood, do you have any goodies for me?” Spike purred as he placed her form between him and the wall. Spike wound one arm around her lower body as him mouth dipped into her exposed cleavage. His tongue drew small random patterns on her breasts as her back arched slightly and she plunged her hand into his bleached locks to hold him to her. Spike’s mouth made a trail of licks and small bites, upwards as he lavished attention on her neck. After several more minutes of torturous pleasure, his skillful mouth found hers as they feasted on one another’s lips.

Buffy reached down between them as her hand grasped his impressive erection through its denim prison. After several more moments she pulled away

“My…my….what a magnificent cock you have?” Buffy cooed as she continued to caress his erection through his jeans.

“What better to fuck you with?” Spike purred as he leaned forward to feast on her tender neck again. The pair continued to caress and savor each other until a loud and exaggerated throat clear broke the lust-filled haze of Buffy’s mind.

‘Busted again’ Buffy thought inwardly as she quickly released his erection, as her hands flew up in the air in a mock surrender. She looked back and forth twice between Spike and Tara, who had interrupted them. Buffy then slid out from behind Spike’s muscular form and the wall that she was pressed against, and fled down the hallway. Her head remained down as she passed Tara. Spike spoke in attempts to dispel any confusion at their recent position.

“Buffy was helping me….with a muscle cramp.” Spike explained firmly to Tara.

“A muscle cramp….in….your…pants?” Tara asked as she tried to stifle her laugh.

“Wha'? It’s a thing!” Spike responded defensively. Tara shook her head as she passed Spike and continued down the hallway towards the kitchen.

Once Tara passed over the threshold of the kitchen, a giggle exploded from her previously tightened lips. Willow who was aiding Anya with the desserts looked up and questioned her giggling girlfriend.

“Baby…what’s so funny?” Willow asked as she placed a soft lingered kiss on her cheek.

“Tonight is going to be so fun, with us being on Spike and Buffy lust patrol! A minute ago I caught the two of them in the hallway. Just let’s say that body parts that should remain clothed in public, were about to make its presence! Anyway, Buffy fled and Spike stayed behind and tried to give me an explanation.” Tara explained with a chuckle

“What did he say?” Willow asked between her own giggles.

“He told me she was helping him with a muscle cramp….in his pants!” Tara laughed loudly.

“No….no he didn’t!” Willow laughed along.

“Hey what is with them and hallways? I’m glad that I recruited you guys earlier for this! We need to keep vigilant, they cannot be allowed to christen any areas that Xander and I haven’t!” Anya announced. Both Willow and Tara looked around at all the surfaces and areas that filled the kitchen. Anya noticed their trepidation as it cross their features.

“Oh….don’t worry, you don’t have to patrol in here. We’ve gotten to everything in here, some places twice!” Anya announced. Both ladies eyes widen and their hands rose immediately, in dread to touch ANYTHING. Quickly Willow responded

“On that note….” Willow announced, as her hands remained raised, as she turned, motioned to Tara as they both turned to leave the room. Anya shrugged as she continued to place more decadent desserts on a serving platter.

“Good luck to find any areas out there that hasn’t be christened!” Anya announced to their retreated forms.

The evening progressed in fine fashion, and around one am the guests started to leave. Buffy and Willow offered to stay and help clean up, but Anya told them that they help so much during the night with everything that she and Xander will get it in the morning.

After hugs and kisses goodbye by the girls, and a sneer from Spike to Xander, the lovers headed home. Clem ended up taking a taxi home earlier in the night…..alone. He left early since the latex from his costume had started to give him a rash and the only way to remove it was with a solution that he had at home. Buffy and Spike decided to spend the night at Spike’s so they could check on Clem in the morning.

Once Buffy and Spike arrived inside his apartment, all the pent up desire flashed forward and consumed them. The only thoughts that rushed through their minds want....take…have.

Their coupling was fiery and wild as Buffy jumped up and wrapped her legs around Spike’s hips. As teeth and mouths collided, Spike ripped off her thong as her hand fisted in his hair as they consumed each other. The sound of metal teeth descending echoed through the room, as Buffy removed the only barrier between her and bliss. With care, but no haste, she removed his cock from his pants and with one thrust he was balls deep inside her. A wail tore from her throat as their intense connection triggered a full body orgasm. Buffy’s calves shook as both hands moved to grasp his shoulders in attempts to find purchase.

Spike continued to plow into her heat as his teeth bit into her neck, leaving small marks in their wake. As her inner walls started to flutter from another impending orgasm, Spike felt his completion slam through him as it pushed to break through. After several more thrusts, he spilled himself into her awaiting core. Another orgasm rocked through Buffy as Spike’s hips slowed their tempo. Throughout the room, the only sound that could be heard was the heavy breathing and giggles. Spike gently extracted Buffy from his body and placed her gingerly on her feet. He leaned forward and gave her an extremely sweet and tender kiss, especially after their rushed and animalistic coupling. After several moments, Spike’s eyes widen

“Buffy…luv….we didn’t use a condom!” Spike spoke with horror. Buffy looked at him with a smile, placed her hand on his cheek then responded.

“Well….I was going to surprise you….well….SURPRISE!” Buffy yelled as she raised her arms over her head. Spike’s eyes, if at possible, widened even further. After several beats Buffy understood where his line of thinking had gone, then she tried to explain in a flurry of words.

“No….oh….no…no…no! It’s not that! No….no…no bun in the oven for Buffy! I meant that I’ve been getting the depo shot. Which means, we can fuck like rabbits with no baby bunnies! SURPRISE!” Buffy said again with her arms thrown up in the air. After several beats Spike spoke

“So are you saying no more rubber johnnys for my willie?” Spike asked with a child-like enthusiasm.

“If that means that you don’t have to wear condoms anymore than yeah….no more rubber johnnys for ya willie!” Buffy responded with a bad English accent.

Lust flashed in Spike’s eyes as he looked upon Buffy. He slowly licked his lips like the Big Bad Wolf that totally wanted to eat Little Red Riding Hood all up. She noticed that his previous semi-erect cock was no longer semi. It was full force and seemed to grow larger by the moment. Buffy smiled with a devilish grin, and then ran full speed into Spike’s bedroom. In moments, he was in hot pursuit as a little mock howl sounded as he ran after her. For hours later, there were many treats to be had.




(1)Peremptory challenge usually refers to a right in jury selection for the defense and prosecution to reject a certain number of potential jurors who appear to have an unfavorable bias without having to give any reason. Other potential jurors may be challenged for cause, i.e. by giving a reason why they might be unable to reach a fair verdict.

* When I’m Gone 3 Doors Down



(2) Dogging is a British euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a semi-public place (typically a secluded car park in a car) and then watching others doing so. Frequently, there are more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included. As observation is encouraged, voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews loved...please don't make me beg...but I will....please...please....please!