[Reviews - 173] LikedPrinter
Summary: William " Spike" Eros is one of the new Attorneys at Wolfram and Hart. Elizabeth"Buffy" Summers is an ADA (Assistant District Attorney) who loathes him. Or does she? A story about the fine line between love and hate and answers the question, can you trust someone even if you don't trust yourself.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: Yes
Word count: 105081 Read: 52229
Published: 08/31/2009 Updated: 11/21/2009

1. Just Hanging with the Ladies by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (1114 words)
Thanks Sanityfair for being my beta!

2. The Harsh Light of Day by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 1] Liked (982 words)
Thank you all who has taken the time to read my story! Hope you continue to enjoy! Thank you Sanityfair for fixing my boo-boos!

3. Monday Morning by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1003 words)
Hope you enjoy. big thanks to SF!!!

4. Arraigment by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1630 words)
Enjoy! All reviews welcomed! Thank you Sanityfair!

5. Letting your Freak Flag Fly! by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 7] Liked (1249 words)
Hope you enjoy! Thank you for all your reviews! My inner muse loves it! And to everyone, thank you for taking the time to read!!!! Thanks Sanityfair for being my beta!

6. Willie's by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (1748 words)
Thank you everyone for your reviews and your continued readage!

7. Gates of Hell by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 2] Liked (1994 words)
I promise Spuffy is coming! Be patient my pretties! Thank you again to Sanityfair!!!!

8. Going through the Motions by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (2316 words)
Hope you enjoy! TY SF!!!

9. Setting the Stage by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1921 words)
Thank you so much for reading and reviewing! my inner muse loves this!

10. First Date by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 5] Liked (4159 words)
Hope you likey.....thanks Sanityfair!

11. Second Date...DO-OVER by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (3424 words)
Hope you enjoy! Thanks to Sanityfair for being my beta for this chapter

12. I'm sorry.....so sorry by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (3599 words)
Thank you to Sanityfair in being my beta on this chapter

13. Worth the Wait by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 5] Liked (2214 words)
Hope you enjoy....major Spuffyness coming very soon!

14. At Long Last...... by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 5] Liked (4977 words)
Thank you all for reading and reviewing!!!! Also congrats to Sarah Michelle Gellar/Prince on the birth of her daughter Charlotte Grace Prince on 9/19/09
Go raibh mile maith agaibh as bhur gcunamh! to Sanity fair for being my beta!

15. Getting to Know You by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 5] Liked (2064 words)
Hope everyone likes.......Reviews are welcomed and craved!

16. The Bet by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (2268 words)
Thanxs everyone for reading and reviewing.....please keep doing so...much Spuffy to come!

17. Pre-Trial Conference by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (3592 words)
Hope you are continuing to enjoy!

18. The Letter by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 5] Liked (1711 words)
Don't let the title fool you.

19. Fireworks by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 3] Liked (6296 words)
Hope everyone enjoys! Reviews are welcomes and Loved!!! Smut queen rides again! Later on, on 10/8 I fixed a reposted the chapter. It's generally the same but I needed to fix some grammatical errors and fixed the flow of some sentences.. Sorry

20. Jury Selection by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 3] Liked (3509 words)
Hope everyone enjoys!

21. All Hallows Eve by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (6087 words)
Hope you enjoy. I'm glad that I was able to get this out before Halloween!

22. Changes by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 9] Liked (2216 words)
I hope you enjoy! Please read All Hallows Eve again.....a small section was added...hopefully it brings the story together better.

23. Self-Loathing by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 5] Liked (3786 words)
Hi everybody. If my understanding is correct many of you felt that Buffy breaking up with Spike came out of no where. I had placed several hints that this would happen, but they were subtle ones. Like from Chapter 10, First Date, when Buffy instructed Spike that they would not discuss the law or their jobs because it would cause an arguement. In the Chapter 21, All Hallows Eve, I put some more subtle hints.....that I guess were too subtle. I went back to All Hallows Eve and wrote a few sentences that expressed her concern with their relationship and if they could survive. I know this doesn't scream....break up.....but people don't always fight and hate each other when they break up. Sometimes different beliefs, feelings, and thoughts on life in general, pull people apart. Hopefully this doesn't turn you off from the rest of my story.

24. Trial by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 3] Liked (5486 words)
Heres Trial! I hope I do it justice....ha ha like my pun?

25. Trial II: Enlighten Me by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (3173 words)
Hope all enjoy!

26. Trial III: Realizations by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (3900 words)
I didn't plan to have the Trial take four chapters. It just made more sense to break this chapter I was writing in two parts. There is only one chapter left for the trial. Thanks for your continued readage!

27. Trial IV: Closure by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (4551 words)
This is the last of the trial scenes! C'est fin!!! I appreciate everyone that has been reading and reviewing. I know that the four chapters for the trial was long. But since I've been through with all the other chapters, I didn't feel that it was right to skimp on the Trial. Hope you enjoy!

28. Judgment by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (5419 words)
Hope all enjoys! Thanks Sanityfair for being my beta!!!!

29. Something Blue by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (2541 words)
I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Thanks again Sanityfair!

30. Full Disclosure by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 9] Liked (6924 words)
I hope everyone enjoys! Big Hugs and Kisses to by beta Sanityfair!

31. Trust is More than a Five Letter Word by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (6354 words)
I would like to thank everyone for your continued reads and reviews. All of you have made this story possible with the reviews that you have left; good, bad or otherwise. A big thanks to Sanityfair for taking my ramblings and having them make sense!

32. Epilogue by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 18] Liked (2874 words)
Well, ladies and gents, this is the end. I appreciate all those that have enjoyed my story. I would especially like to give a big thanks to cordykitten, photographynut, PamS, Buffyrat, laemda, and demona424 for their continued reviews. Good, bad or otherwise they kept me going. Also a special thanks to Sanityfair for all her support and being my beta! Thanks sweetie...big hugs and kisses!