Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope everyone enjoys! Big thanks to Sanityfair....like always, my beta extraordinaire!
““Buffy! Buffy! Are you here?” Xander called out storming through the Summers’ front door.

Angel remained at the threshold staring into her home. He was bombarded by Spike’s scent the moment Xander breached the barrier. Angel held a steady leash on his demon visage, but the hold became more difficult to manage the longer he was exposed to Spike’s essence. After several beats a bedraggled Buffy, walked to the top of the steps.

Her hair was slightly wild, her bedtime clothes askew. Angel’s demon roared forward at this lovely sight. With the combination of Buffy’s appearance the abundance of Spike’s distinct scent, Angel and his demon assumed the worst, they had been upstairs, together.

“Xander why are you screaming, remember part vamp. I could hear you, even if you whispered.” Buffy responded as she placed her hand on her head, as if she was in pain.

Neither man noticed her discomfort, as she descended the stairs Xander frantically informed her of what had just transpired.

“Willow was taken? By who, a vamp?” Buffy asked standing in front of the distraught Xander.

“So am I Xander. Let’s go into the kitchen and figure out our next step.” For the first time since the pair had arrived, Buffy’s eyes traveled to Angel. With a slight eyebrow raise she commented dryly.

“Angel, you know you’re invite is still, in effect. You don’t need to brood at my door.”

“I know. It’s just common courtesy wait for an invitation,” Angel stated with a slight shoulder shrug.

“Well, come on it, but lose the fangs. Before you ask, no, he’s not here, but he soon will be. So all of you better behave, I’m not in the mood for testosterone fest ’97!” Buffy growled as she walked toward the kitchen.

Angel passed slowly over the threshold and quietly closed the door. With a slight shake of his head, his demon visage melted away. Even though he didn’t need to breathe, Angel held his breath so the ‘Spike-stink’ didn’t bother him anymore than it already did. As they gradually followed her retreating form, Xander whispered to Angel.

“Who is she talking about?”

“Spike,” Angel growled.

“Spike!” Xander whispered loudly stopping abruptly in the hallway.

“Yes Xander, Spike! Now is not the time to discuss it! Willow is the only concern right now. So hurry up you two, so we can talk strategy,” Buffy called loudly from the kitchen.

The two entered into the still darkened room. Despite the lack of light, Angel could see Buffy’s form as she was seated at the small bistro table. She continuously massaged her temples. Before Angel could speak Xander muttered.

“Buffy, I don’t really feel too comfortable with being in a dark room with a vampire, even if he claims that he’s a good guy.” With that, Xander started to shuffle towards the sink, which was illuminated by the moon’s rays.

“Two vamps Xander,” Buffy lisped.

“Spike’s here!” Xander yelled as he fumbled with the utensil draw in an attempt to find something sharp to use as a weapon.

“No, she’s referring to herself,” Angel explained to Xander. Then he added, “Buffy is your headache from hunger? When’s the last time you fed?” Angel asked as he had moved from the kitchen’s doorway, to sit at the table with her.

“Yeah and I don’t know, a few days,” Buffy responded.

“Buffy, for lack of a better term, you’re still a fledgling. You can’t go that long. Really bad things could happen, if you wait any longer,” Angel explained.

“I know Angel, Spike said the same thing. Don’t worry I’ll feed, I’m just waiting for……” Buffy stated as she was interrupted by a deep baritone voice behind them.

“Me,” Spike purred. Xander let out a very unmanly ‘eek’ as he was now in a room filled with vamps. Even though one was Buffy, the other Angel, who is a self-proclaimed good guy, but now the addition of Spike, put him over the edge.

“Buffy, not feeling too comfortable here, can we at least turn on the light and give me one of your stakes, so I feel a little better?” Xander pleaded.

The heady smell of Xander’s fear filled the room as Buffy’s head gradually turned toward him. With a slight growl Buffy stood, as she faced the producer of the fear and heartbeat that overwhelmed her senses. In a flash, Spike moved from the doorway to the table. His muscular arms wrapped around her petite form, as he kept her from attacking Xander.

“Now, now kitten. Relax. I’ve got all that you need here in my veins. Let me take care of you,” Spike cooed as he ran his hands lovingly over her golden hair. With this display of affection, Angel’s demon burst forward, as a loud warning growl filled the room. An echoed growl sounded, from Spike’s chest, as his demon erupted forth.

“Be wise and stand down peaches! She’s my mate and I will do what’s right for her. No matter what you, or your shiny soul has to say about it!” Spike growled.

“Boy, you tend to forget, I’m your sire, and I will do what seems fit! If I wanted to challenge the claim I could easily do so!” Angel roared in response.

“Well granddad, you could try to take my mate. However, just know I’ll dust before I give her to you willingly! In addition, as a little side note, you can’t start asserting your sire rights, when you’ve been all soul-happy for almost hundred years! While you were rubbing rat filth all over your face and left us to fend for ourselves!” Spike retorted with an ear-splitting snarl. Before Angel could respond, Buffy’s weak voice was interjected.

“Spike, please, I can’t hold on any longer,” Buffy moaned as she started to swoon. Instantly, Spike scooped up her shaky form as he pushed past Angel and headed upstairs to her room.

As he bounded up the stairs two at a time, he reached her room quickly. He rushed forward through her door and gently placed her on her bed. Quickly, he shed his duster. As Spike looked upon her petite form, he thought if his heart still beat, it would have skipped and shuddered. She seemed so small, like she did in the hospital. Spike knew if she didn’t feed and soon, she would end up back there or worse. His demon started to whine in his head at the thought of the loss of their mate.

Spike slowly sat upon the bed and pulled her weak body into his arms. As he rested her heavy head upon his shoulder, he started to coax her to feed, with his words and caresses.

“Sweetheart, open those beautiful green eyes for me. It’s time to get you strong again,” Spike cooed as he placed his fingers under her chin, so he could look upon her face.

Her eyes remained closed as her face took on an extreme paleness that matched the same pallor she had in the hospital. It almost appeared that she was sleeping, but she wouldn’t wake. “Almost like Sleeping Beauty,” Spike inwardly sighed.

Soon he started to frantically worry at how serious her still form was. Then his mind thought of a solution. He looked for the knife that Buffy had used on her hand when he needed to feed. As he eyed it on the end table, he shuffled forward, with her still encased in his arms and reached out for it. Spike immediately placed the serrated edge to his throat, and pulled the blade forward. His wound quickly filled with heady blood. Spike gently tilted her head towards the gash and waited.



A few beats later, he felt her rouse in his arms. She shifted slightly as she brought her mouth to his throat, and she latched onto the wound. After a few tentative lengthy licks, Spike felt two razors sharp fangs enter his throat. A pleasurable moan instantly fell from his lips, as his arm wrapped tighter around her form, the other wound into her hair as she fed.

Spike could hear her purrs resound from her chest as she continued to feed. Lightning-quick, Buffy shifted her legs, so she now straddled his lean waist. Her hips swirled as she ground into his hard erection, while her mouth worked at his throat. Spike started to fumble with the fastening of his jeans, as he desired to feel her scorching core as it surrounded his cock.


“What’s taking so long?” Xander whined as he walked towards the doorway of the now lit kitchen. Angel’s relentless pacing form, stepped in front of him to block his departure.

“Don’t do it Xander. You have no idea what a vamp that is feeding, especially one that is hungry can do. This doesn’t even count, trying to separate a mate from one another. You’ll end up dead…..immediately. That’s the good scenario.” Angel stated as his demon visage fading as he spoke.

“How the hell would my quick death be a good scenario?” Xander screeched.

“They could tear you apart before they kill you,” Angel answered in a blunt, harsh tone.

“What are we supposed to do? Sit here while Willow is kidnapped by some vamp and Spike is getting free Slayer blood!” Xander yelled.

“Buffy is feeding from him, not the other way around,” Angel grunted as these thoughts of Buffy latched to Spike’s throat, burned into his mind.

Angel’s demon clawed in his brain to be released and claim what was rightfully his. Despite this overpowering drive, he held firm and remained in the kitchen. Xander’s eyes widened at the thought of Buffy as she drank blood. His mind hastily shoved that thought away as he spoke again.

“What did you mean when you were referring to a claim? Spike has this over Buffy?” Xander asked with concern.

“No, they’re mated. The claim is two sided. I don’t know how, or why, all I know are they belonging to one another. Only the death of one can break the claim,” Angel explained.

“So then this is an easy fix, let’s stake Spike,” Xander stated as he tried to walk past Angel again. Angel’s hand shot out as he growled.

“It’s not that simple! There is a chance, a good chance, that if he dies that she will too. If she doesn’t immediately, she’ll refuse to feed, and then she’ll fade away.” Angel cringed as the thought of Buffy’s death, pained him soul deep.

“Ok, so that’s not an option. Well, you’re his sire or some such. Doesn’t that mean you rule over him or something? Can’t you just take the claim away?” Xander asked, a small newfound hope shining in his eyes.

“No it doesn’t work that way. It’s not like King of the Mountain, when someone declares they are it, means they are. Mating claims are very tricky. Both parties have to agree for it to bind them, it can’t be forced. Both vamps must do the ritual, or otherwise it doesn’t work. Sure, I, being his sire, can dispute the claim. This means that I would have to fight Spike. Which in itself is not the problem, but the problem lies in the fact that I can’t kill him. With me knowing Spike and how extremely dedicated he is to someone he cares for, that’s what it would take to break the claim. He’ll never submit to me. Then we’re back to the initial issue. Killing Spike may equal killing Buffy. Plus, Buffy would have to want me to claim her, and I doubt she would agree to it a second time, knowing what she knows now. I would never do that to her. Having her whole being, connected to another monster?” Angel's question hung in the air as he sat in a boneless heap at the table.

As Angel's mind admitted partial defeat, he could hear the distinct sounds of Spike’s intense pleasure and the unique reverberation of contentment that was made by a vamp feeding, which were Buffy’s purrs. Angel’s demon clawed at this mind and soul. It wanted blood, both Spike’s, as he forced him to submit to his will and more so Buffy’s, as he drew her essence unto himself, to bring her immense pleasure. Both Angel and Angelus wanted to be the one to create the sounds of decadence that echoed from her form.

“Mine! Buffy is mine and mine alone! Angel, claim what is rightfully ours!” Angelus roared. Before Angel could be swept under by his inner commands, Xander’s voice grounded him.

“Can’t you just feed from her and claim her without her doing it back?” Xander asked.

“No, if I feed from her, even if I could and neither of them decapitating me in the process, this would just be that, a feed. Nothing more,” Angel sighed heavily. Before the sounds could claim his mind again, without another word, Angel stood and exited the backdoor. Only the sound of the slammed door signaled his goodbye.

“Well, I’ll just wait here. Wait for Buffy to come down. Whenever that happens,” Xander sighed as he plopped himself onto the chair speaking to an empty room.

Spike freed himself from his denim confines, his hands wound into her pajamas. Buffy continued to leisurely pull the heady blood from his throat, she felt his talented hands as they explored her heated body. He sought her core working his hands into the fabric of her pants, Buffy’s hip shifted as she sought his touch. Spike grasped either side of the seams and pulled harshly. Under the strain, the seams parted, as the cool air of the room flowed between her folds.

“Please, Spike. Touch me,” Buffy moaned, as she desired his gifted touch.

Buffy pulled her mouth from his neck, as her golden gaze sought his cerulean ones. In one shift, Spike lifted her hips upwards, and with one forceful plunge downwards, impaled her upon his rigid cock. Their combined moans intertwined, just as their bodies united. Buffy’s lips and fangs devoured Spike’s mouth as she hungrily feasted upon him. Her fangs pierced his tongue and lips as she roughly kissed him. As his blood again began to trickle down her throat, the tempo of her hips increased.

The room was filled with melodious mews and groans of pleasure counterbalanced by brutal slaps of flesh meeting flesh.

Buffy’s hands rested upon Spike’s shoulders, and she began to ride him at a quick gallop. Spike held her lower back in one strong hand the other grabbed a fistful of golden hair as bending her neck backwards. Despite his demon’s demand to feed, his talented tongue and mouth were the only things feasting on her throat.

“Mmmm….Spike, that’s it baby!” Buffy shouted as her relentless pace continued.
Spike pulled his mouth from her tender flesh his growl causing her body to hover on the crest of her first orgasm.

“That’s it kitten! So hot…so tight…you’re burning me with your sweet cunny.”

Spike removed his hand from her hair, placing it between their writhing bodies. Spike immediately found her distended clit plucking the nub between his finger and thumb. This ministration brought Buffy to climax with a howl of sheer bliss.

Spike’s hips continued their assault as he sought his own release. Without warning, he flipped her onto the bed, as he remained intimately connected to her. Spike pulled his body back slightly so he could shift her hips. The change brought her womb into another position. With each stroke, his pelvis rubbed against her swollen clit, which caused pulses of electricity to surge through her. Spike could feel her inner walls tremble as her womb announced another impending orgasm. Buffy’s nails dug into his back as she mewed her overwhelming pleasure.

“Spike….please make me cum…make me cum!” Buffy ordered as her hips met his slamming together brutally.

Spike then roared his release with three more vicious twists of his hips. His demon surged forward as he peaked. Buffy felt his demon as it called to her, without thought she offered her neck to him. Spike stared at this beautiful woman in his arms momentarily before he struck. Another earth-shattering climax tore through her body as Spike drew two mouthfuls of her sweet elixir into his body. In turn, Buffy’s fangs returned to his throat. After two more pulls, Buffy placed two impassioned licks upon her marks as she closed the wounds. Once each pulled away from the other’s throats, their mouths fused in a passionate and savoring kiss. Their heated gazes met as each could feel their connection increase two-fold. Buffy’s voice broke through their intermingled breaths.

“Oh my god……I’m such as ass! Spike get up!” Buffy ordered pushing at his still cotton-covered chest.

“Don’t wanna. I’m right comfy here. You also haven’t had the immense pleasure of a vamps refractory period,” Spike purred as his eyebrows wiggled suggestively.

As soon as the words left his mouth, Buffy could feel his once softened member fill her with hardness once more. A moan of pleasure tumbled from her lips. Her inner walls became delightfully caressed by his erection. After several beats, Buffy started to shake her head vehemently as she spoke.

“Spike….get up!” Spike’s scarred eyebrow shot up before he commented.

“That’s what I’m doing,” he purred

“Fine, more specifically get out! A vamp kidnapped Willow! I have to save her, now!” Buffy barked. Spike’s face filled with the expression of ‘Who’s Willow?’ As Buffy read his expression and felt his sense of confusion, she explained

“Remember red hair, perky, good with computers, new on the witchy scene…Ringing any bells?” Buffy scoffed. After several beats Spike responded.

“Oh, one of your mates? The other groupie, but not the whelp. She’s been kidnapped? By whom?”

“That’s what we need to figure out. Xander told me it was a vamp and……you know what? Even though I thoroughly enjoy this position with you, it is not conducive to any heavy thought that is not groiny in nature. Let’s get dressed.” Begrudgingly Spike pulled from her fiery depths.

Both felt as if a part of them was missing after they separated. Each chose to focus on the conversation at hand and the act of getting dressed instead of addressing the unexplored, overwhelming feelings.

“So you say the bird was kidnapped. Not just dragged away and fed upon?” Spike questioned.

“Yeah, both Xander and Angel went to look for her and only found her clothes here and there. No Willow,” Buffy explained.

“Uh. That’s not typical vamp behavior. First off, a young vamp, well under fifty-ish won’t attack two people together. They usually go for a single person away from the crowd. Easy pickins’. Secondly, they would only pull their victim just far enough away from others to feed. They definitely wouldn’t drag her to god knows where, too much effort. Thirdly, a fledgling wouldn’t be stupid, wait let me rephrase that, and a fledgling would have the innate knowledge to not go against a master vamp. If Angel was there, they would have sensed him within a three block radius at least and would have avoided him like the sun,” Spike explained.

Buffy ripped the remains of her pajamas from her body and held them up to assess the damage.

“Ya know these were my favorite Yummy Sushi pjs!” Buffy huffed.

“Well that should teach you to wear anything when you feed from me. Tip for next time, I require dual penetration,” Spike purred as he sensually licked his full lips. Buffy’s eyes focused on this talented muscle as it rimmed his mouth. Quickly, she shook her head and continued.

“O.k, so you’re saying this isn’t a feed. The only other reason a vamp would take someone is for a ritual or revenge. They usually go hand in hand.” Buffy explained as she looked through her draws to find a tissue to clean up their mixed spendings.

Without a word, Spike picked up a towel from the floor he had used earlier in the day to dry his body with. He handed the linen to her, she silently nodded, and she began to wipe her inner thighs. Spike’s eyes darkened as the sight before him.

“You know, I’m better equipped to handle clean up,” Spike purred. His gifted tongue wiggled suggestively towards her, as this action followed his seductive words. Buffy was again mesmerized by his sheer, raw sexuality.

Spike could smell her renewed arousal and felt her desire pulse forward in violent waves. The black pupils of his eyes swallowed the blueness until only a ring of azure remained. As Spike slowly stalked forward, his moments jarred her lust-riddle mind to function again.

“No….no. Stay right there buddy boy. I’m a horrible Slayer and a worse friend right now. The only thing that is going to happen right now is us saving Willow,” Buffy stated as she quickly finished cleanup and yanked on a fresh pair of white cotton panties.

“You think granny panties are going to deter me Buffy? I’d want you if you were in a burlap sack,” Spike purred as he continued to get closer.

“Spike, please. I really need to do this. Please understand?” Buffy asked as a slight pout formed on her bottom lip.

“Oh look at that lip, I’m gonna get it,” Spike growled as he pulled her into a fierce, passionate kiss. After several beats, she weakly placed her hands upon his muscular chest and reluctantly pulled away.

“Fine, let’s get this done. So I can ravish you right and proper,” Spike purred as he placed a chaste kiss upon her swollen lips.

“Let’s get downstairs and tell the other’s what we figure out,” Buffy explained. Spike’s tongue snaked out from between his teeth as he grinned wide as a Cheshire cat.

“No, not that! Behave!” With that Buffy exited her room, Spike in tow.

Xander was still seated at the table when Buffy and Spike came downstairs. He kept his head lowered since he couldn’t fathom looking at either of them. Despite how much he cared for Buffy, the thought of her upstairs with him made his blood boil. Xander was also aware if he looked at Dead boy Jr. his smug look would tell him everything he did not want to know.

“Xander, where’s Angel?” Buffy asked as she noticed that he was missing.

“I don’t know. I think you upstairs with him was just a little too much for him to bear. Now me, I’m just a glutton for punishment, so here I sit,” Xander scoffed.

A loud warning growl sounded from Spike’s chest at the treatment of his mate by this boy. Buffy gently placed her hand on his chest, right over his unbeating heart, to calm him. Strangely, it had worked, well for now.

“Did he say….?” Buffy began to ask as Xander interrupted her with a loud yell, as the chair he sat on slid back and toppled over.

“Like I said Buffy, I don’t know where he went! I don’t keep track of your vamps! I came here tonight to find my best friend Willow! Instead I’m subjected to you feeding from some disgusting creature of the night, which you were sworn to kill, and who knows what else you gave him!” Enraged Buffy stepped forward to slap him instead she was met with only air. Spike had Xander by the throat, with his back harshly pushed against the kitchen island. In full game face, Spike roared his response.

“Don’t you dare address my mate in such a manner, again! Do you understand? You’re fortunate that you’re my mate’s friend, or your mouth wouldn’t be the only thing open here. My fangs would shred your throat in one moment flat! How she has tolerated you and your kind for one moment is beyond me, just know this……” Spike’s words were cut short by Angel husky form as he tackled Spike to the ground.

As the two master vampires fought, they used fists and fangs, Buffy knew that she needed to break them apart. Buffy understood that it was foolish to attempt to pull one from another. She would only get caught in the fray. Quickly, she remembered how her mother would separate two tomcats that were fighting outside the house. She pulled the sprayer from the kitchen sink and turned the water on full blast. As the cold water saturated the two vamps, they quickly broke apart as the deluge of water stunned them.
Angel and Spike sat on the kitchen floor, as they panted heavy unneeded breaths, while Buffy addressed them.

“That is enough! the two of you put together are older that the Declaration of Independence! Nevertheless, you’re fighting like a pair of five year olds! We need to find Willow! Now Spike and I were discussing possibilities' upstairs. Now if you two are quite through, let’s talk strategies,” Buffy huffed as she placed her hand out to help Xander off the floor.

“This goes for you too. Knock it off!” Buffy ordered as she leaned against the kitchen island as she faced off the three men before her.

Spike and Angel gradually pulled themselves off the floor as they stood before her like two wet dogs. As that thought crossed her mind, Spike shook his head violently as his bleached locks dispelled water throughout the kitchen. With a slight smirk, she stared at the two vamps. Buffy wanted to get them each man a towel, but she knew that once she left the room, only one person would have remained standing when she returned. “They’ll just have to deal.” Buffy inwardly thought.

Buffy started to explain what she and Spike had talked about in her room. She could sense Spike’s desire increase, since she knew that his thoughts were about what else was said and done in her room. Buffy noticed both Xander’s and Angel’s discomfort as they thought the same thing as Spike.

“That’s what we have so far, revenge or ritual. My money is on both. Now who would be cunning and resourceful enough to plan a kidnapping?” Buffy asked.

As Buffy saw Xander’s eyes wander over to his vampire counterparts, with an accusatory stare, she responded.

“No Xander, it wasn’t either of them. So let’s focus on something that is actually a possibility,” Buffy scoffed.

“Buffy, I know you’re all into Dead boy and Dead boy Jr. but the fact remains that they are vamps. Or are we forgetting that little tidbit?” Xander asked with bite in his voice.
Angel growled as he moved forward to put Xander ‘back into his place’ again. Spike extended his arm to stop Angel’s forward motion, as he spoke.

“Angel, even though you are pissed, whelp does have a point. Strategies and kidnapping plans are not for young vamps. They’re more into the dine and ditch. So who besides you and I are master vamps?” Spike asked, as a giant cartoon light bulb beamed.

“Drusilla,” The trio of Angel, Spike’s and Buffy’s voices, intertwined upon their realization.

“Isn’t that Spike’s crazy girlfriend?” Xander asked. Spike growled slightly as Angel began to speak.

“Of course, it makes sense. Well, as much as she ever did. She must have taken Willow to punish both of you for becoming mated. Dru was always for torture and chaos over the kill,” Angel explained.

“She learned all that from her ‘daddy’. Didn’t she Angelus?” Spike growled. Angel’s demon roared forward as Spike responded in kind. Buffy quickly dispensed her own brand of justice, as she doused the two with water again. As the water cascaded over their heads, their demons retreated.

“So we know who has Willow. The why, I don’t really care. Xander, I want you to contact Giles. Tell him we will meet him at his house after we rescue Willow. Who knows what she has experienced, and he’s the best to handle any situation. Spike and Angel gear up and let's save Willow from that crazy bitch!" Buffy roared as her eyes flashed gold, fangs descended.

Both Angel and Xander started to execute Buffy’s commands. Spike stood in the middle of the kitchen, arms crossed against his chest, his face-hardened. Buffy approached him as the other two left the room.

“What is with the look? And the pissy-ness vibes you’re sending me?” Buffy growled.

“I already told you Slayer, Dru is not to be harmed in any way!” Spike roared as his demon visage slid forward. Angel immediately ran forward, his demon firmly in place as he heard Spike’s growl. Buffy held up her hand to ward off his intrusion as she responded.

“Spike, I know you love her, just as I love Angel. Neither of us has shown them lately with this claim between us. However, the fact remains, that she had kidnapped my best friend. For reasons, I don’t know, and frankly I don’t care. Now I’ve promised you that I would not hurt her. I gave you my word. Understand this, if she has harmed Willow in any way, she will meet the pointy end of my stake, no questions asked. At that point if you chose to avenge her death, then so be it. I need you to show us where Dru is hiding Willow. If you choose to fight, whether it is with or against her that is again, your choice. Just know that your actions will trigger my reactions, whatever, they may be,” Buffy explained.

Spike looked at the tiny warrior before him. His unbeating heart swelled with pride and respect for her. Without a second thought, he responded.

“Alright Slayer, I will show you where Dru is hiding. Don’t rightly know what side I’ll be fightin’ on. Just know this, I won’t be sneaky. If I’m on her side, you’ll know. I owe you that much,” Spike agreed.

“Good, now that’s settled let’s get a move on,” Buffy stated as she passed both men as she headed upstairs for her weapons.

Angel was stunned at Buffy’s admission to Spike. He was elated that even though there was a mating claim, between the two, that her heart still belonged to him. As Spike passed Angel in the kitchen’s doorway, as he headed towards the stairs to her bedroom, he quietly growled.

“You may have her heart, but I have her blood and her body. I have a far better deal. Don’t ya think?” With a devilish glint in his eyes and a cruel twist of his lips, Spike ascended the stairs towards Buffy. As Spike left a stunned Angel behind.


Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what you think? Love reviews and they help me tremendously if I am heading in the right directions with my story.