Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you all enjoy! Thanks Cordy for helping with my story! See I did it!!!! As Always Big thanks to Sanityfair! Thanks to DreamScape99 too!
Once the fog cleared from his lust-riddled mind, Spike irritably redressed and headed out from the warehouse. All his new little readymade minions were gone. Bits of costumes and bags of candy left in their wake. Spike wasn’t concerned with them. The only person that scorched his thoughts was her…the Slayer.

His senses were saturated with her. Flashes of her body, head arched back, in fits of passion, flickered in his mind’s eye. His dead skin prickled with the sensation of her heated core still wrapped around his cock, as her temporary fangs pierced the pale alabaster skin of his shoulder. The heady ambrosia of her arousal that clung to his being, tickled his finely tuned predatory nose. His ears still rang with her pleas and mews of her pleasure, as he had feasted on her heavenly skin. The taste, her taste had brought him to his knees. It still does. Her essence of power and fire, mixed with her spendings and blood made an elixir his body craved like nothing before.

He craved a violent kill, several, to scrub his being from the Slayer. Spike stormed into the night in search for a cure for his new addiction.

As the rays of the dawn prickled the horizon, Spike returned to the warehouse. His stomach was filled with the blood of numerous, nameless people, but he was far from sated. Each neck he tore into, the blood didn’t quell his desire, his hunger. They all tasted foul, a weak substitute to the glorious, life-giving blood of her.

One of his victims was specifically chosen, since she resembled the Slayer. She was a young, probably still in high school, girl with shoulder length blond hair, more bleached than golden. She had crystal blue eyes instead of green. Breasts fuller, then the Slayer’s. However, her ample flesh held that undeniable firmness and fullness of the young. As she prattled on about him being her ‘Blondie Bear’, he tore her throat out as he slammed his fingers into her quim, as he held her pinned against the brick wall of the Bronze. He tried to fuck her, but his willie wouldn’t corporate. It must have been her incessant verbal diarrhea that had it pullin’ a turtle.

The failure to perform had NEVER happened to him before. The outrage caused him to sever her spine as he yanked her throat to his jagged mouth. She was dead before he fed. When he left to find another, her listless eyes stared blankly at him, as he kicked her away from him like a stray dog.

As he approached the room that he shared with his dark princess, he heard an earth- shattering scream that struck him to the core. He knew that she had sensed what his night entailed. With a deep, unneeded breath, he walked to where she was. She stood in front of a furnace, as she was mindlessly feeding the flames' bundles of clothing. On closer inspection, she had fueled the fire, with her prize possessions, her dolls. Drusilla’s incoherent ramblings were mingled with whispers and growls as she continued her task at hand.

“Luv, sweetheart, what are you doin’ with your dollies?”

“They need to be punished. Punished for the lies that they tell me Spike.” Dru shrilled as she continued.

“What lies princess?” Spike asked as he stepped closer.

Dru turned quickly from the fire, in full game face. Blood smears covered her cream colored linen chemise. Her raven hair was pulled from their usual soft barrel curls as they lay in wild tresses upon her crown. More blood trailed from her mouth, but Spike couldn’t smell any human on her. After he spied her wrists and arms, he knew where the blood had come from.

“Spike they told me that you went into the sun! They said that my dark knight went to another, a golden haired maiden. No longer to be mine. They all leave me Spike. Daddy, Grand mum, and now you. I’m so alone. No one cares for the princess any longer.” Dru’s vampire visage melted away as tears started to fall from her aquamarine eyes. As Spike went to approach her, her crimson red talons struck out and laid four bloody scores in their wake across his once unmarred cheek.

“You reek of her! Her essence is intertwined with yours! Where does my sweet William begin and that horrid bitch end? You are she and she is you. Only death will separate the two,” Dru mumbled the last two sentences several times as she rocked her body. Her heavy painted eyelids fluttered as her eyes rolled, when she entered into a trance-like state.

Spike dropped to his knees, in penance as his head hung heavy with shame. He had shamed himself. Shamed Dru and worse off shamed them. The love of his undead life, he had distressed and disgraced for a brief tumble with another, the bane of their existence, the Slayer. He and Dru had other sexual partners, but they were usually fuck and feeds only. What had transpired with the Slayer tonight had surpassed that tenfold. He could understand her displeasure. Spike looked up to his dark princess while she still murmured her earlier words,

“You are she, and she is you. Only death will separate the two.”

He was usually pretty good at translating her ramblings. This time he didn’t understand, until his mind thrust forward a memory of earlier tonight.

“Thata girl. Now sweetness, tell me, who’s your Master?”

“You Spike. You’re my Master.”

“That’s right. Don’t you ever forget it.”

Spike shifted to his vampire visage as his fangs pierced her tender throat. As he savored her blood, Buffy returned in kind.

“Mine!” Then she immediately stabbed her razor-like fangs back into his alabaster skin.

Without thought, Spike pulled away from her neck and declared.

“Mine!” then he returned to the column of her throat


Spike stumbled and fell onto his leather encased back, as these visions tore through his mind. Another shrill screech pierced the air as Drusilla saw what Spike had remembered. She landed into a heap of tears and screams as she tore at her hair and scalp in an attempt to remove the images from her mind.

Spike tried to crawl over to her, to give her some comfort for his indiscretions. Her arms and legs flailed as she tore at her herself, then at him, once he approached. Only his hands and face were marred since the rest of his body was covered with denim and leather. Even though she was his sire and older than he, Spike could overpower Dru due to her frail state. After several moments, he spoke to her.

“I’m sorry my princess. I’ve failed you. I offer penance. I will walk into the sun, if it would please you. What shall I do to prove my eternal love and devotion to you?” After several moments, Drusilla started to rock, eyes again rolled back as she started to snicker with glee.

“You are she and she is you. Only death will separate the two.”

“Dru, I don’t understand. Please just tell me, no riddles.” Spike whispered in her ear. As his words reached the small piece of sanity that lay underneath all the craziness, she spoke.

“Bring me a gift of your love, sweet William. Not gifts of gold, dresses or dollies. The gift of ultimate sacrifices your mate’s head on a silver platter. Then and only then, will you be with your dark princess again. Her head on a pike…Spike!” With that, shrieks of insane cackles filled the air.

Once her laughter reached his ears, he knew that she was gone. He gently pulled her from the floor tenderly carried her over to their bed tucked her under the duvet and slowly turned away. Spike headed to another room of the warehouse. When the minions awoke tonight, he would instruct them to hunt for Drusilla and those that did not take care of his black queen would face punishment worse than a trip into the sun. In the dark recesses of the room, he lay in an old battered chair. Chin tucked to his head on into his chest as he fell into a dreamless sleep.


Across town, Buffy laid motionless in her bed. Shades all drawn, covers cocooned around her battered body. Last night, everything that transpired after trick or treating, remained a blur. Only flashes of scenes played in her mind. When these memories came to her, it was like she was in the body of the person that bestowed her body with these immense pleasures. She could see her own head thrown back as he lavished attention upon her neck, breasts and core.

Buffy blushed as one of the visions showed what he saw as he was between her splayed thighs. Fingers deep in her center, his talented mouth partaking in her dampened folds. Her own hazy gaze stared back at her, as her depths showed the pleasure that this man dispensed upon her heated flesh.

Buffy rolled over as she mashed her face into the cool pillow to soothe the heat that flooded her cheeks. She shifted her body, as her erect nipples grazed across the cotton. A mew spilled from her lips as a small portion of the desire that she felt last night flared again.

Buffy could feel her cotton boxers dampen with her arousal. Again she rolled and lay supine on her mattress. She pulled the comforter from her inflamed form, as her hands traveled over her ample tender mounds. Buffy plucked her nipples into sharp points with one hand as the other traveled to her heated core.

She slipped her hand deftly under the waistband of her cotton shorts as her fingers searched out her moist center. Her digits found her folds as a soft sigh of relief filled her room. Two fingers circled her entrance as her thumb tattooed a soft beat upon her descended pearl. As her orgasm crested, her thumb lingered longer, as she ground into the swollen nub. She climbed higher and higher as she ascended the pillar of pure bliss. When she was on the brink, her mind filled with the deep baritone voice of the mystery man from last night.

“Thata girl. Now sweetness, tell me, who’s your Master?”

With the voice still buzzing in her head, her two fingers entered swiftly into her core, as her orgasm tore through her body. Buffy burrowed her face into her pillow to staunch her cries as she rode through the waves of completion.

As her breathing started to slow, her fingers slowly pumping into her heated depths, she heard another voice, her own, pervaded her mind.

“You Spike. You’re my Master.”

Buffy pulled her fingers from her body and shorts lighting quick. She sat up instantly as this realization permeated her mind. As she raised her other hand to her mouth, she whispered.

“Oh…my…god…I had sex…sex…with…SPIKE!”

After her mind processed what actually happened last night, Buffy proceeded to tear the sheets off her bed. Once that was completed, she started to strew her clothes from her still heated body. She then immediately went into the bathroom to wash away last night and this morning’s spendings.

Buffy shivering form stood in the shower until the water ran cold. She then dragged her exhausted body back into her room. Luckily, her mother had replaced her sheets. She dressed mindlessly in warm, comforting clothes. As Buffy slid under the new crisp sheets, she then tunneled into the comforter in hopes of a dreamless sleep to take her.

Several hours later, a light rap on the door, brought Buffy out from the realm that lay between asleep and awake. A few minutes later, as soft voice carried over to her supine form.

“Buffy…it’s me, Willow. Can I come in?” The door opened slowly as a muted light spilled from the hallway. Buffy gingerly sat up and propped her weary body against her headboard.

“Sure Will, come in. Please shut the door, the light is bothering my eyes,” Buffy’s raspy voice responded. The door closed quietly behind Willow, as she entered tentatively into the room. In her hand was a steaming cup of, cocoa, or at least that’s what it smelled like.

“Your mom gave me a cup of chocolately goodness for you. Here, I’ll put it on the end table,” Willow stated as she placed the mug next to Buffy. Willow stood as she stared at her bedraggled friend. After several beats, Buffy moved over slightly to leave a space for Willow to sit on the side of her bed. Willow’s excited voice broke the silence.

“You should have seen what happened last night!” Willow whispered with excitement, in order to not let Mrs. Summers hear their talk. With wide eyes, she continued.

“Everybody turned into their costumes! Well, not everyone, only those that bought their stuff from Ethan’s. I died and became a real ghost! Xander became some Army guy! All the little kids too! There were all these pint size demons running amuck in Sunnydale…”

Buffy’s thoughts pulled away from the conversation at hand and started to think back to last night.

‘Must find my mate….must find my mate….’

“And then I could walk through walls! Pretty cool. So I found Giles, he was still in the library, go figure. Anyway, we did a little research. Well, he did research I just stood there being all ghostly. Then he asked me where I got my costume…”

‘Well, well, what do we have here? I was wonderin’ what juicy morsel that this eve had changed you into. My, my Slayer, I didn’t figure you as one to tart up like that.’

A deep sexy voice filled her mind and dampened her panties. Buffy inwardly shook herself and tried to focus on Willow’s words.

“So I guess Giles fixed the problem, because hey, solid now!” Willow announced as her arms opened wide.

“Sounds like an exciting night. So, everyone that wore items from Ethan’s became what they were pretending to be?” Buffy asked

“Yeah…ooh my god! Buffy, did you become grrrrr?” Willow asked as she held her fingers up to her teeth, in mock fangs.

“So, that explains why I was one of the card carrying members of the undead last night. Yeah, I was one with the grrrr last night,” Buffy said with a sigh.

“Are you alright? Did you find any other vamps?” Willow asked with concern.

"Master."

“Uhhh? Oh yeah. I did run into some vamps. Since I was one, not such a big deal.” Buffy commented with a shrug of her shoulder.

‘No game Master, well not now anyway. I’m here to offer myself to you. In blood and body, to do as you will.’

“Buffy are you sure you’re alright? You kinda look….”

“Like death warmed over? Well, kinda makes sense. I’m just not feeling right. Between my head and stomach, I think that they’re in competition with one another to which one will explode first.

“Poor Buffy. I’ll let you rest. Tell the gang not to bother you. Since you had a significant night last night with some big bad and need some major R & R.” Willow stated cheerfully as she stood.

‘Believe me Spike, my body and blood aren’t offered to you lightly. There are many vamps that are dust in the wind because they were not worthy of my offering. I thought that of any vampire that calls Sunnydale their home you would be vamp enough to take the challenge. Maybe I was wrong.’

”Okay, with that spaced out look, that’s my cue to leave. Call me later if you’re up to it. Take care,” Willow stated as she left the room with a gentle close of Buffy’s bedroom door.

Buffy laid down, head burrowed under her comforter as she tried to will her eyes to close so she could let sleep to take her. Upon the closure of her eyes, his voice echoed in her head again, which caused shivers to her very core.

‘That’s right. Don’t you ever forget it.’


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews, I crave them.....like a vamp craves blood!!!!!