Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you all enjoy! Thanks Sanityfair for checking and correcting my boo-boos!
Within ten minutes, Buffy’s gaze started to clear. Her eyelids fluttered and she began to gain control of her body.

“Spike?” Buffy whispered.

“No, Buffy he’s gone. Are you alright?” Giles asked as he remained seated in a chair he had pulled before her once immobile form. He hadn’t moved since Spike had disappeared from sight.

“Where did he go?” Buffy asked. Her voice sounding partly confused and lost.

“I don’t know Buffy, nor do I care. My main concern is you.” Giles explained.

“Giles, what is happening to me?” Buffy questioned as tears started to flow.

“Despite Spike being a soulless demon, one truth remains, you, and he are mated. I don’t need my books to tell me that. I also know he is taking full advantage of that weakness. Starting immediately, I will research the full extent of the claim. I will find out everything we need to know about it, especially how to break it. While I do this it is imperative that you do not make yourself accessible to him. You are to remain indoors at all times when the sun is down. I must insist you not patrol.” Giles explained, his intense stare never leaving her.

“Giles, I’m the Slayer! That’s my job is to keep Sunnydale vamp free. Well, as a vamp free as the Hellmouth can be.” Buffy explained.

“And my job is to keep you safe! I cannot do this if Spike is controlling you! Buffy, he is a master vampire; he is far older than you and I together. He knows how to manipulate and control situations that we have no idea about. I’m trying to understand the pull he has on you, the fact remains, you, and you alone must fight this.” Giles demanded.

“Giles, I’m so confused. I know what I need to do yet I have all these feelings. My insides are twisted. Some part of me tells me, no demands me to go to him, telling me I belong to him. Another part, tells me to stake him and be done with it and that’s just the beginning! Let’s not forget about my new identity as Buffy the vampire! Giles, a week ago I was just a girl, well a mystical ass kicking/demon killer, but mainly a girl. Now I’m part vamp and possibly the bride of the undead!” Buffy fumed as the tears continued to fall.

“Buffy, I understand all this is very daunting, but we need to take one concern at a time. The first step is to get you home. You cannot be out after dark under any circumstances. This includes being in public places such as the Bronze, the mall or even here. If you are not at home you must be a place where he needs an invitation to enter. However, I highly recommend that you stay in the sanctuary of your own home. Secondly, we must treat your….affliction.” Giles explained.

“What affliction? The desire for Spike or the vampness?”

“I was referring to the need for sustenance, the need for blood.” Giles explained.

“Giles, despite how my head is humming right now, I almost completely forgot about that nauseating tidbit.” Buffy huffed.

“This cannot be ignored, despite how unpleasant the thought. The fact remains that as a part vampire you need blood to survive. We have to insure that you remain healthy, first and foremost. Your strength is one asset that we cannot lose. It is imperative that you are strong enough to fight against his commands. In a weakened state, you will not be able to.” Giles explained.

“Ok, despite how nasty a blood cocktail sounds right now, your right. I can’t end up in the hospital. Plus, I didn’t let you know this, but Spike found me there.” Buffy admitted as her gaze left Giles and focused on the hem of her sweater.

“Exactly my point, Buffy he has knowledge that we have yet to understand or discover. We must be vigilant about giving him any opportunities to have the upper hand. At this moment that is the only advantage, well that and the sun we have.” Giles explained.

“So, how do I get the blood? It’s not like I can walk into the store or dial up take out, and I doubt the doctor will give me another transfusion.” Buffy stated.

“I assume that there is a way to get some blood. From the butchers perhaps or maybe expired blood from a blood bank. Maybe we could speak to Angel. Since he doesn’t feed from humans we could inquire what his sources are.” Giles stated.

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, well the asking part. The only glitch is that I can’t go to Angel. First, I kinda ran into him before I came here, and I sorta, knocked him around. I don’t think he’d be too happy to see me. Also, I know you don’t want to hear it, and it pains me to say it, but, even if I did want to go to him, I can’t. Spike told me no and probably due to the claim, I can’t go against what he said. God, I sound like an after school special about some girl who has an abusive boyfriend.” Buffy explained as her tears started to fall again.

“I understand Buffy. I will try to find some way to contact Angel. In addition, I will look on my own for sources to locate your needs. I believe that we both have had a full evening. Please let me drive you home.” Giles asked as he stood from his position.

“Yeah, I’d like to go home now.” Buffy sniffled.

As the two traveled to Buffy’s silence stretched between them. Giles was extremely worried about her and what this meant for her future. Buffy tried to relax, tried to clear her mind one thing always pervaded her thought, Spike.

Giles’ car pulled a few doors down from Buffy’s home. At three in the morning, he could not go any closer without alerting Joyce of their arrival. Before Buffy exited the car, Giles spoke.

“Buffy, are you sure you don’t want me to walk you to your house? I know that you are quite capable, it’s just I don’t trust that he’s not outside waiting for you.” Giles asked.

“No, I’ll be alright. I don’t sense him around. I think I’ll be fine. Thank you Giles.” With that Buffy exited the vehicle and ran into the night. Giles waited several minutes after her form was no longer visible before he begrudgingly pulled off into the night.

As Buffy moved quickly and silently through the yards that stood between her and her home, she felt that she was being watched. Her body tingled as every inch of her body started to hum. ‘My mate.’ Her mind screamed. This thought made her run faster. As she started to climb up the side of the house, a hand wrapped around her ankle and stopped her ascent.

“Slayer, do tell me why you are running like a scared rabbit from me?” Spike growled as his grip tightened. Buffy continued to pull from his grasp to no avail. After several yanks, she looked down at the man, no vampire that held her tightly.

“Spike, please, let me go.” Buffy begged. The sound of her voice sickened and angered her.

“Now why would I do something like that? I told you that I was coming so you shouldn’t be surprised that I’m here.” Spike chuckled.

Buffy pulled out of his grasp finally as she turned to kick him away from her. Spike’s vampire visage sprung forward at her blatant attack deftly evading her kick. He then could get a hold of her sweater, pulling to the ground face first. Buffy met with the frozen earth, the hit made her lungs expel the air housed there with a loud ‘whoosh’. Spike hovered over her prone form as he spoke.

“Now Slayer, you may be my mate, but I will not tolerate your insolence! I came to take what is mine. Now, torture and rape is not my style, more your precious Angel’s, but this does not mean that I won’t use the claim to get my desires met!” Spike growled standing over her.

He grabbed her harshly by the shoulder turning her onto her back. As he stared down at her, he noticed her tears sparkling in the moonlight. His demon receded as he had noticed what he had done, again. He pulled her up and held her close.

“I’m so sorry kitten. Please don’t cry. It’s just, my demon is clawing and scratching to get you to heed, vampires don’t ask, they do. For over a hundred years I’ve taken what I wanted and never asked. Especially since my blood flows through your veins my demon sees you as his. Please forgive me.” Spike cooed as he ran his hands gently over her back. Without warning, Spike was shoved to the ground by the vamp/slayer.

Her golden eyes stared at his fallen form. Her pearly fangs glistened in the moonlight as she hissed at him. As her body heaved with her heavy breaths she spoke.

“You are not my master! I’m your mate, and you will treat me as such! I will not bow to you or your whims. You are the one who needs to heed if you ever want to touch me again. Do you understand?” Buffy growled.

Spike stared at the beauty before him in sheer awe. She was magnificent! His erection bit into his snug denims while admiring the fiery woman before him. Before he could answer, Buffy was on top of his supine form. Her legs straddled his hips as her heated core met his bulging erection. Buffy gave two experimental swirls of her hips before she grabbed Spike by the lapels of his trench and ran her tongue over the two puncture marks that she had marred his skin with.

Upon contact, Spike’s head bowed, and he granted her further access to his throat. With a needy moan, his eyes rolled closed from her ministrations. After three languid licks, Buffy pulled away from his neck and looked at his handsome face. Eyes closed, mouth slightly parted, shallow unneeded breaths flowing from his body. After several beats, hazy cerulean eyes met with fiery golden as she spoke.

“Looks like the hunter has become the hunted?” Buffy purred, before she plunged her teeth into his neck.

She drank deep, her pelvis ground into his seeking friction, after four mouthfuls Buffy pulled her fangs from his alabaster skin. Her tongue rolled over the marks twice to capture every last drop and to seal the newly opened wound.

Buffy sat up straight, still grinding her core onto his cock licking her lips in appreciation of her delectable feast.

“Mmmm, you are delicious.” Buffy stood from his hips, started to unbutton her jeans as she continued to speak while she walked backwards towards a nearby tree.

“Now, you are to be a good boy and give me what I want.” Buffy cooed as she pulled one leg from her pants and panties, she placed her foot on the bottom branch of the tree.

Her core was completely exposed, glistened with her arousal. Spike glared at her enticing offer; slowly standing he stalked over to her roughly grabbing her hair his tongue plunged into her mouth. Each dueled for the upper hand as their teeth joined the fray. Buffy pulled away from his mouth first as she growled.

“Get on your knees…now!” Spike lowered to his knees as he gazed at the forbidden feast in front of him. His hungry gaze flickered upwards as he slowly licked his lips in anticipation. Without warning his mouth rushed forward and started to devour her dampened folds.

“Uhhhh…..yes! That’s it!” Buffy purred as his tongue was already driving her wild. Spike continued his torturous ministrations. His tongue skillfully found her entrance as he started to plunge the talented muscle into the fiery depths.

As his tongue continued its heavenly assault Buffy bucked against his face with wanton abandon. Spike then removed his tongue from her womb and started to pull at the distended nub begging for his attention. As soon as he started to suck the pearl into his mouth, Buffy’s legs started to shake with pleasure. Spike’s strong hands came up and framed her core continuing to feast as he held her steady.

“Mmmm…..oh Spike! Please make me cum. Make me cum!” Buffy ordered into the silent night.


At that demand Spike’s demon came forward as he pierced her clit with one of his fangs, her spendings and blood flowed into his gluttonous mouth as she keened from her orgasm. Spike continued to lap up this intoxicating ambrosia as another smaller orgasm crested. After he collected his prize, he gently extracted his fang from her flesh and felt her body relax to the point of sleep. Spike tenderly took her foot and placed it back into her pant leg. Standing, he brought the pants and panties back up her spent body.

Once he was a full height, Spike quickly pulled her into his arms. Placing a gentle kiss upon her relaxed lips Buffy’s mouth slowly melted into his, she tasted herself on his talented mouth. Spike pulled away scooping her up in his arms. With a little effort, he could get to the roof just outside her window. With another kiss, he placed her on her feet and spoke.


“Buffy, luv, go inside before my demon gets mighty pissed that I didn’t just fuck you into the ground, while my mouth was at your throat.” Spike chuckled as he tilted her chin up to his gaze.

“Mmmm, ok.” Buffy, who was completely sated, murmured as she slowly stepped over the threshold of her window. Away from him and his arms.

Spike wanted to demand her to let him in all ways, her home, her body and heart. The last one took him back for a moment. ‘There is no way that the Slayer could warm her way into my undead heart. That place is Drusilla’s, and Drusilla’s alone. This is just the claim talking, nothing more.’ Spike thought as he jumped down from the roof and headed off into the night.

As Buffy pulled her shoes clumsily from her feet, she flopped down onto her soft mattress. The only thought she had before the wave of sleep pulled her under was this.

“When did I become Buffy, not Slayer?”


Chapter End Notes:
Please review.....my inner muse loves them!!!!