Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope everyone enjoys my torrid tale! Big thanks to my beta and friend Sanityfair!
Obsession. Buffy’s nightly episodes had transformed from a simple appreciation, to an obsession with one monumental act. Once her sexuality had been awakened, she craved more. Always more.

Like heroin racing through a junkie’s collapsing veins, Buffy craved her nightly fixes. His form was the mystical, untouchable dragon that she had no will nor desire to slay.

Bathed in moonlight, Buffy’s immobilized body hovered in front of the barrier of transparent panes of glass, her hands slowly running over her fevered flesh. Nimble fingers agilely, plucked her now pebbled nipples now straining against the sheerness of her satin, crimson camisole.

Arousal blossomed and began leisurely to trickle upon the thin fabric that pressed against her throbbing core. Her toned legs shifted slightly, to encourage the delicate material to titillate and tediously caress her descended clit. Her full lips parted in sheer bliss, as she continued to gaze upon him.

Deft, eager fingers followed a path to the swatch of silky, crimson fabric. She pushed aside the delicate material, to expose her dampened core. Buffy could hear the soft roll of distant thunder, as she reached her first orgasm of the evening, tantalizing her flesh with its presence.

Her eyes continued to feast upon his flawless form. Memories from that night spilled forward. Since the awe-inspiring moment several nights ago transpired, Buffy had not been able to shake the astounding desire to recapture the ecstasy that had surged from her body. Her witnessing him bestowing pleasure upon himself. The memories of that night flowed into the memories of the morning following her first orgasm.

Among the steam and water, Buffy had her first climax, brought about by her own hand. Her fingertips traced the path of the searing water Buffy brought herself to the brink of bliss. One set of skillfully fingers placing harsh yet pleasurable tugs upon her rosy erect tips, while her other hand tweaked her pulsating distended clit. Pelts of water beaded off the porcelain tiles, the sound stifled her cries, while sheer bliss tore through the fabric of her once passionless life.

Memories of that morning merged with the present. Her resolve teetered. Ecstasy clamped its serrated teeth into her responsive flesh and bit hard. She slid down the throat of a pleasurable abyss. She continued to work at herself with eager digits. Her breaths ragged, as a second orgasm rolled deep within her womb. Riding upon her skillful fingers. Her slick internal muscles squeezed once more and released her digits. She succumbed to pure bliss.

Buffy’s hazy gaze remained fixed upon the smooth planes of his flesh that housed a slight sheen of perspiration. In addition to his routine of showers in the evening, he would at times, push his glorious muscles to the limit, slowly lowering and raising his form. All the while maintaining himself in a full plank position.
Throughout the duration of his exercise regimen, Buffy’s gaze held firm. Wandering hands continuing to slide within her core. She envisioned her body enveloped by his. Together they moved in unison to create earth-shattering friction. For the third time, Buffy’s climax bubbled forth, her dexterous digits reached deep within the heart of her desire, and her eager thumb swirled upon her distended pearl.

Her neck arched, the liquid fire of her arousal coated her fingers further. Buffy stifled her cry, while the white tips of her teeth burrowed into her bottom lip. Once her hazy mind cleared slightly, Buffy’s shaky legs stumbled forward. Her hands sought purchase from the window that was before her. Her breath ragged, her gaze upon the panes of glass that lingered beyond her own. With a deep cleansing breath, Buffy pulled herself from the transparent panes and begrudgingly carried herself to her empty bed.

Her breaths began to stabilize, her mind started to analyze how quickly her life had changed. Once the dam of her previously unknown and inexperienced desires and demands had been breached, the fire that was housed in her womb had yet to be quelled. On the contrary, once the precipice of completion was on the horizon, she would envision her own touch to be his. His hands. His mouth. His cock. Each act had further blurred the lines between reality and fantasy.

For the next several weeks, her time continued as such. Her life outside of her room was only small clips of time, as she awaited heaven. Buffy bestowed pleasure upon herself at least twice daily. Once during her nightly rendezvous, the other as her memories pulled forward visions of her earth bound Greek mystical being, while the deluge of water poured upon her inflamed flesh.

Among the droplets and steam, Buffy imagined his rugged and dexterous hands upon her yearning flesh. His talented mouth upon her lips, throat and breasts, all the while his ridged cock satiating the fire that rampaged in her womb. His hips, setting an intense pace that would curl her toes and cause her voice to permeate the air with screams that announced her pleasure and completion time and time again. No two visions were the same.

One entailed his hot breath upon the nape of her neck, as she sat astride his lap. His muscular chest molded to her back, his hips rocked to and fro. Talented lengthy fingers strumming a steady tattoo upon her clit.

Another, her palms and knees rooted upon the soft mattress of her bed. His slender hips piston into her welcoming heat. One firm hand grasped her hip, the other cupped firmly upon her slender shoulder. He roughly pulled her back upon his eager cock. Each harsh entrance, her teeth would chatter and hazy eyes rolled.

Each intense vision aided her body to fall weightlessly into the abyss of sheer rapture. Each time, the green and amber scales of the dragon curled tighter around her form. Soon, with reality, he would take flight with her clasped in his sharpened talons.

During the night, as he would enter his lair, Buffy would bestow tedious gratification on herself. She envisioned, they were his hands that teased her aching peaks and harvesting the glistening pearl between her splayed thighs.

Tonight, Buffy stood in the moonlight the muted beams bathed her nude form. With bated breath, she awaited his entrance. Within moments, his newly cleansed form entered into the brightly lit room. Onyx stained towel slung low upon his slender hips, hands working another towel briskly through his bleached locks. As clockwork, both towels fell to the floor.

His fully engorged cock pulsed. It appeared to beg for attention. Attention that her mouth salivated to give. As if he could read her mind, his fist surrounded the turgid flesh. He slowly worked at his member with long, attentive strokes. Without breaking his grasp, his feet shuffled backwards until his legs sought purchase on his ebony sheeted bed. He slowly lowered himself. His tortuous pace continued.

Due to the steady stream of snow that fell from the dark sky, the white flakes caused her visibility to decline. Buffy stepped closer, within an instant, a moan spilled from her lips. Her rosy peaks brushed slightly against the cold panes. The beautiful sight before her, in addition to the icy glass caused her heated breath to catch in her throat. Her nipples puckered further, almost painfully so.

Her heated gaze remained fixed upon his features. They were contorted with bliss his fist continued its fierce tempo. Instantly, Buffy’s hands started to explore her willing flesh. She slowly licked her parched lips. Mirrored movements, both continued with the purpose, as each sought completion. Despite the same path, they remained worlds apart. Separated by glass. Separated by knowledge. Separated by awareness.

Needing further contact with her aching core, Buffy placed one shaky foot upon the sill of her window. Thighs splayed open to grant a greater access to her womb. The chilly air licked upon her dampened folds in which caused her head to fall back. The convergence of her movements, fervent digits within her heat, puckered nipples that teased the frosty glass, and once hardened gaze, hovered her body upon the pinnacle of rapture.


**** ****


Across the glass, snow and the darkened alleyway, hazy lust-filled eyes opened as he continued to work at his cock with bruising, yet pleasurable tugs. After several long, clearing blinks, his stare focused upon the heavenly vision that hovered outside his window.

He released his cock, and he slowly stalked across his bedroom. A newfound desire called to him. His impressive erection bobbed upon each step, as he approached the translucent panes of glass.

His eyes widened, beholding the glorious sight before him. A woman. Aphrodite incarnate. Bronze flesh encased a petite, yet womanly form. Shapely legs splayed as her magnificent quim was showcased. Eager fingers delved deep within her core. Her tender, column of her throat was exposed. Pert breasts caressed the windows as a welcomed lover’s touch. Full bee-stung lips parted, a silent cry of pleasure flowed forward.

Like a man possessed, he was drawn closer still. His hand rested upon the transparent barrier. Mindlessly, his covetous fist returned to his pulsating steel-encased flesh. Tendrils of his desire encircled his flesh. He slowly reached for the golden goddess before him.


**** ****


Buffy’s orgasm built gradually, as she stoked the small flame that burned deep within the recesses of her womb. After several deep strokes, her climax erupted forward. Her essence coated her fingers in liquid fire.



The reality of the situation set in, Buffy’s eyes widened, her once parted lips, fell agape with understanding. Upon realization, instantly Buffy’s nude form fell upon the hardness of her bedroom floor in a graceless heap. The bristled fibers of the carpet bit into her hypersensitive flesh. Her heart thudded a thunderous tempo in her chest.


**** ****


His golden goddess made flesh, disappeared suddenly from sight, his movements stilled. The look of utter confusion marred his handsome features. His fist, which grasped his fevered flesh, unclenched. Both of his hands now cupped either side of his eyes, attempting to see further into her apartment. Attempting to locate her again.


********


With awkward, but purposeful movements, Buffy pulled herself across the floor, in military style. Several moments later, she reached above her head to obtain the knob, the metal barrier between her and escape. After several unsuccessful attempts the lock released and granted her reprieve.


**** ****


Moments later, he noticed a slight stream of light spill into her room from a slightly opened door. A door, that appeared to have opened with a ghost-like eeriness, he could not see her form. Several beats later, only her hand pulling the door closed was the last glimpse he captured.

Many questions plagued his mind; “Was this the first time?” “If not, how long has she been watching me?” But of all the queries that burned his mind, one scorched the most, “Who is she?” His gaze remained fixated, he longingly willed his goddess to return. For her majestic golden form to fill the now empty panes of glass.


**** ****


In the apartment across the way, a deep sigh tumbled from Buffy’s lips, once she stumbled into her windowless bathroom. When the door closed to announce the emptiness of the sterile room, Buffy was relieved. She was now able to wallow in complete and utter embarrassment...alone.


Chapter End Notes:
Ok....now everyone wipe the drool off your chin before you write my review!!! Ha Ha!!!!